Jump to content


how to find players for a clan fast

clans players discord wot strongholds discussion clan looking for players clan wars platoons

  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

memo20130020 #1 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:02 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21677 battles
  • 19
  • [CHRGE] CHRGE
  • Member since:
    06-25-2015

hello  can anyone help me with tips how to find players fast to my clan and what is  the best way to write a good message that convince new players to join 

also the benefits of the clan is that you get credit and free experience boosters that help you very much in researching new vechiles 

also clan mode is very interesting with the plans and team play 

another benefit is to know new people and have friends 

and find platoon mates

 



DuckPhobia #2 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:06 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8667 battles
  • 269
  • [W0WW] W0WW
  • Member since:
    04-29-2018
Image result for not sure if serious

Pagon1s #3 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:51 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33103 battles
  • 290
  • [CRBER] CRBER
  • Member since:
    06-20-2015

Propose them much gold, many cheaps will join :teethhappy:

 

P.S. you listed BRAIN in application requirements, it might be quite hard...


Edited by Pagon1s, 14 August 2019 - 09:53 AM.


Naughtilus #4 Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:27 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28408 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    06-30-2011

I'd say that the best way to attract people is to show that you know what you're doing. Oh wait. Oops.

A detailed recruitment post with clear, well written clan description, requirements and contact info can do the tri- Oh, nevermind.


Edited by Naughtilus, 14 August 2019 - 11:30 AM.


DuckPhobia #5 Posted 14 August 2019 - 12:37 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8667 battles
  • 269
  • [W0WW] W0WW
  • Member since:
    04-29-2018
 

View PostNaughtilus, on 14 August 2019 - 10:27 AM, said:

I'd say that the best way to attract people is to show that you know what you're doing. Oh wait. Oops.

A detailed recruitment post with clear, well written clan description, requirements and contact info can do the tri- Oh, nevermind.

Image result for you are toxic meme

Lol you nasty :P



__Goob__ #6 Posted 14 August 2019 - 01:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24456 battles
  • 25
  • [SMS_] SMS_
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016

View Postmemo20130020, on 14 August 2019 - 09:02 AM, said:

hello  can anyone help me with tips how to find players fast to my clan and what is  the best way to write a good message that convince new players to join 

also the benefits of the clan is that you get credit and free experience boosters that help you very much in researching new vechiles 

also clan mode is very interesting with the plans and team play 

another benefit is to know new people and have friends 

and find platoon mates

 


Don't invite people to your clan without sending a message first.

 

Hold on - wait, you did that to me.



DuckPhobia #7 Posted 14 August 2019 - 01:42 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8667 battles
  • 269
  • [W0WW] W0WW
  • Member since:
    04-29-2018



Also Goob.....I don't think you ever responded to me *Sad Panda*

 

 

There was meant to be a michael jackson eating popcorn meme there but for some reason it wont show it so.....btw dont mind me just here for the comments


Edited by DuckPhobia, 14 August 2019 - 01:44 PM.


__Goob__ #8 Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:10 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24456 battles
  • 25
  • [SMS_] SMS_
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016

View PostDuckPhobia, on 14 August 2019 - 01:42 PM, said:



Also Goob.....I don't think you ever responded to me *Sad Panda*

 

 

There was meant to be a michael jackson eating popcorn meme there but for some reason it wont show it so.....btw dont mind me just here for the comments

 

You're another one who sends an invite without messaging first.  Poor form.

 

And the fact I'd already been a member of your clan, and left with good reason seems to have been forgotten.



memo20130020 #9 Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21677 battles
  • 19
  • [CHRGE] CHRGE
  • Member since:
    06-25-2015
when i send message to players they dont replay  or   they tell that they dont have time or not want a clan no one has a positive reply why? ..i there a message i should send that can convince players?

__Goob__ #10 Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24456 battles
  • 25
  • [SMS_] SMS_
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016

View Postmemo20130020, on 14 August 2019 - 02:42 PM, said:

when i send message to players they dont replay  or   they tell that they dont have time or not want a clan no one has a positive reply why? ..i there a message i should send that can convince players?


When sending an invite, try to send it to people who match your requirements. No idea why I got an invite, I don't have a recent WN8 of 2000+, I don't have 3 Tier X, I don't have experience in skirmishes etc etc.

 

Maybe send a message first, briefly setting out what your clan offers. Some people will reply.

 

And lots of people don't want to be in a clan, for example they don't want a commitment to have to play, or have to be on discord, or have to take instructions from 12 year old FCs.


Edited by __Goob__, 14 August 2019 - 02:51 PM.


DuckPhobia #11 Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:27 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8667 battles
  • 269
  • [W0WW] W0WW
  • Member since:
    04-29-2018

View Post__Goob__, on 14 August 2019 - 01:10 PM, said:

 

You're another one who sends an invite without messaging first.  Poor form.

 

And the fact I'd already been a member of your clan, and left with good reason seems to have been forgotten.

 

I don't think thats true considering I never send an invite without a message on clan portal or the the forums. Maybe an old recruitment officer did. 

I know you were and you joined when we were very very new.....buttttt I don't seem to ever recall you giving a reason for leaving, or joining in on things....or even speaking for that matter. 

I think I need my crystal ball....where do I keep that bastarding thing now :P



Gruff_ #12 Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:56 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22157 battles
  • 1,177
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011
Dingers employ a lonely middle aged man to stand by the roadside with our details scrawled on a cardboard sign, you may have seen him next to a motorway junction on a drizzly wet day recently.

kaneloon #13 Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:57 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 31033 battles
  • 3,799
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011

Most clan-minded compatible people are already in a clan, and there are already plenty of them with CW experience and good combat officers.

 

If you don't have a precise and original idea of a clan or a  good staff you'll just probably be too late.



DuckPhobia #14 Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:20 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8667 battles
  • 269
  • [W0WW] W0WW
  • Member since:
    04-29-2018

View Postkaneloon, on 14 August 2019 - 02:57 PM, said:

Most clan-minded compatible people are already in a clan, and there are already plenty of them with CW experience and good combat officers.

 

If you don't have a precise and original idea of a clan or a  good staff you'll just probably be too late.

 

Ahhh I dont think thats really correct. We are like 4 months old, have 94 members (82 active on WOT, about 50 active on discord and WOT and then 30-40 very active players, 2 FC's, 2 Trainee FC's)

So I don't think thats always the case. Plus have you seen the clan he is from? It's like they are languishing somewhere in the top 5000-10000 clans, they are a top 1000 clan with a decent ELO. They should be able to pull in players leaving other clans or people returning or even naturallyy skilled new players

15:22 Added after 2 minute

View PostGruff_, on 14 August 2019 - 02:56 PM, said:

Dingers employ a lonely middle aged man to stand by the roadside with our details scrawled on a cardboard sign, you may have seen him next to a motorway junction on a drizzly wet day recently.

 

Ohhhh So thats who that guy was. I thought it was just a homeless man offering handjobs for crack......



__Eric__ #15 Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35246 battles
  • 1,272
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013

View PostDuckPhobia, on 14 August 2019 - 03:20 PM, said:

 

 

Ohhhh So thats who that guy was. I thought it was just a homeless man offering handjobs for crack......

 

We are open for every proposal.....as long as it involves gold and fish.....



DuckPhobia #16 Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:55 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8667 battles
  • 269
  • [W0WW] W0WW
  • Member since:
    04-29-2018

View Post__Eric__, on 14 August 2019 - 03:42 PM, said:

 

We are open for every proposal.....as long as it involves gold and fish.....



LEL!

 

Also super happy we are keeping this up at the top and admins arent ban hammering this



Cravone #17 Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:30 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 31931 battles
  • 658
  • [W0WW] W0WW
  • Member since:
    05-25-2011

View PostDuckPhobia, on 14 August 2019 - 03:55 PM, said:



LEL!

 

Also super happy we are keeping this up at the top and admins arent ban hammering this

 

If you get yourself banned from the forums im going to laugh so hard.

 

View Postmemo20130020, on 14 August 2019 - 08:02 AM, said:

hello  can anyone help me with tips how to find players fast to my clan and what is  the best way to write a good message that convince new players to join 

also the benefits of the clan is that you get credit and free experience boosters that help you very much in researching new vechiles 

also clan mode is very interesting with the plans and team play 

another benefit is to know new people and have friends 

and find platoon mates

 

 

some people get put off a clan when what they initially read is read in only one breath because the lack of punctuation commas full stops and everything else makes it hard to read without sufficating due to no pause in the sentence


Edited by Cravone, 14 August 2019 - 06:32 PM.


Naughtilus #18 Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:05 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28408 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    06-30-2011
Just received another invite from this guy despite clearly stating I am not looking at the moment. Yeah, that's not how you attract clanmates.

Aleksey_K #19 Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:26 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 37227 battles
  • 129
  • [TAKE] TAKE
  • Member since:
    11-24-2011

In most clans RO are ppl with good experience and stats .. and they know how to speak with players (or how to make best offer)

 

When some mid range player see ur post and ur stats .. and if u spam him with invites without any msg ... will say only wtf .  If u want top players u must make good offer to them .. gold/$/prem tanks .. etc.

 

How u expect some to join and stay in clan when u dont speak with players .. not explain them what u offer .. and nobody dont know u (if looking only stats they are bad)

 

peace!


Edited by Aleksey_K, 14 August 2019 - 08:26 PM.





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users