Looking for a new clan - 2.1k recent WN8

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

redrob2016 #1 Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11638 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

About me: English, wife, kids and travel for work sometimes mean I miss a few days or may a week from the game
Stats: Overall WN8: 1730 / Recent WN8: 2100 / WR: 53.7%
Stats link: https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/redrob2016

Tier10's: B-C 25t, IS-7, Obj 430U, T110E3, Badger, IS-4

Joined my current clan over 18 months ago as basically a noob, learnt all I could from more experienced clan members and came through the ranks to become an officer and was clan commander (Oct 18 - Jun 19) and without blowing my own trumpet feel I am now one of the top 2 or 3 players in the clan and not really able to learn from anyone. I love the clan and its social side and could easily see myself staying but really keen to continue to improve as a player and for that feel I need to consider moving elsewhere. I enjoy playing strongholds, the global map plus also regularly do 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments, would be good to join a clan who are keen on the competitive side and have members keen to platoon and help me try to get my recent WN8 up towards 2.5k and above. I am a regular user of TS and Discord so happy with either, would be nice to get to know a new clan and play a few platoons / SH before committing to move as whilst the competitive side is important so to is a social group. 

AGIOROB #2 Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:46 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 40390 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

hi come have a chat with us at british-reapers  see what you think

What Can you expect from B--R?
Daily Cw
Daily Platoons
Daily Stongholds (VIII / X)
Teamspeak 3 Server for effective comms
A chilled out environment but still the competitive drive to be better.
Most importantly, FUN!
(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

Britsh-Reapers.teamspeak3.com

DuckPhobia #3 Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:06 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7227 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

Hey man, 

If you want to come join our discord, get a feel for the place you are more than welcome. 

We play competitively, however we like to think we have a god community aswell :)

Here is our Discord link;

https://discord.gg/Sb2Wnjw

Commander Ducky 

ManlyGlitterPony #4 Posted 15 August 2019 - 10:03 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4846 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

Hey redrob,

you are keen on the competitive side without loosing social aspects? Welcome to USAGI buddy :medal: 

We currently play on the global map Tier X and VIII and you will always find good players to platoon with.

If you are interested let me know :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users