reward tank unlock tanks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Killerinstinctninja #1 Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 40411 battles
  • [TK-] TK-

Hi all, what about a new game change for all.

Special tank rewards for unlocking all tanks from one country.

This way allot more players will focus unlocking all tanks and also spending more money to unlock faster of course.

My Suggestion will be:

The country with most tanks to unlock will need to get a free premium high tank tier 8

The country with less tanks to unlock will be rewarded with lower special premium tank tier 7,6,5,4,3,2,1.

And for the players who unlocked all tanks from all countrys a special tier 10 premium tank.

I think with this reward system allot players will play all countrys more, and the greedy players will spend allot money to be the first one with the special tank(s).

Also i would like to see a option to choose this special tank from all type, so you can only choose for each country one type, options of each type like light tank, tank destroyer, medium tank, heavy tank, arty(SPG).

So not all will choose the same tank for reward, so alot different tanks will be on battle field.

I hope all players like this suggestion and WOT also like to get more money from players who wants to unlock all tanks for the special premium tanks that no other player normaly can get, only if they also unlock all tanks from same country or all countrys.

Please all who like more free premium tanks from unlocking the hole country give  a response that you like this.

JOSEBA_PRIME #2 Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:59 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19092 battles
  • [7SENS] 7SENS

Very interesting idea. I only have CZ tech tree finished at moment, but It could be a good incentive to finish other ones.

At least players with all the tanks researched should be rewarded with something nice. That engineering medal is not a big reward to compensate all trash tanks like panzerwagen, churchill Game carrier...

Edited by JOSEBA_PRIME, 15 August 2019 - 10:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users