• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

tajj7 #41 Posted 19 August 2019 - 03:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27789 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostOmniWalou, on 19 August 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:

Just to mention, the tank was not sold with the missions, the tank was sold as it was. The missions were just a separate event that happened to use the T27 as a part in it.

Even less legitimate reason for grievance then. Basically he bought a tank, WG gave him exactly as ordered, he used the tank no complaints until some tiny thing didn't go his way down to his own muck up and he then demands his money back and thinks consumer rights protect him. 

SirTogII #42 Posted 19 August 2019 - 03:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50002 battles
  • [REQT] REQT

Hey tajj, if you are presenting the facts, wanna put your money where your mouth is? If my refund fails and if WG’s policy of blocking my account is upheld, I’ll either rename my nick to “I_love_Tajj” for a month or send you 2500 gold. But if my refund passes or it turns out WG are not allowed to lock my account it’s 2500 g from you to me?
Easiest gold you ever made if indeed it’s facts you’re presenting.

Edit: Actually scratch me changing nick as I’d have to change back. Let’s keep it at 2500g

Edited by SirTogII, 19 August 2019 - 03:35 PM.

Only_Slightly_Bent #43 Posted 19 August 2019 - 04:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 26232 battles
You guys know this is Troglydyte, doing exactly the same thing he did before, right?

SirTogII #44 Posted 20 August 2019 - 08:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50002 battles
  • [REQT] REQT
Have no idea what he did. I have opened a PayPal dispute using their resolution centre and I have clueless trolls claiming that equals fraud.

OmniWalou #45 Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 452 battles

View PostSirTogII, on 20 August 2019 - 08:27 AM, said:

Have no idea what he did. I have opened a PayPal dispute using their resolution centre and I have clueless trolls claiming that equals fraud.

What was the reason you gave to PayPal that you want your money back based on?

SirTogII #46 Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:40 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50002 battles
  • [REQT] REQT
My reasons, although I thought they were clear:
1. WG marketed this tank with missions. The fact that you (or Tajj) doesn’t realise that adding a campaign that is exclusive (the extra rewards only available by buying and playing the T27) and time limited. That is marketing.
2. It is not possible to obtain the rewards advertised with the vehicle.
3. I asked WG to give me the reward (since I had passed) or reset so I could redo them, but they declined
4. I asked for a refund since they would not allow me to obtain the rewards the tank was marketed with, they declined.

Now if we were in a business to business relationship this would be dicey and not clear cut but in a consumer relationship I’ve done everything I can to solve the situation and they have done the opposite. If you honestly believe that any third party, being it a court or consumer Ombudsman will side with WG in this case you are naive.
Now the dispute above would never go to court since it would cost WG too much and their chances of winning minimal. They still haven’t responded to PayPal and if they don’t the refund will be accepted as far as I understand.

Not going to spend more time explaining how marketing works and the legal ramifications that go with it for people who don’t understand the basic concept of it. I will however post the outcome once it has been settled one way or another.

Jazzy_Jeff #47 Posted 21 August 2019 - 09:18 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18571 battles
  • [-CUTE] -CUTE

View PostSirTogII, on 21 August 2019 - 07:40 AM, said:

Now if we were in a business to business relationship this would be dicey and not clear cut but in a consumer relationship I’ve done everything I can to solve the situation and they have done the opposite. If you honestly believe that any third party, being it a court or consumer Ombudsman will side with WG in this case you are naive.
Now the dispute above would never go to court since it would cost WG too much and their chances of winning minimal. They still haven’t responded to PayPal and if they don’t the refund will be accepted as far as I understand.

You've done everything you can, except read it correctly in the first time :facepalm:.

Let's see who runs out of money first, you or WG :teethhappy:

SirTogII #48 Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:13 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50002 battles
  • [REQT] REQT

View PostJazzy_Jeff, on 21 August 2019 - 08:18 AM, said:

You've done everything you can, except read it correctly in the first time :facepalm:.

Let's see who runs out of money first, you or WG :teethhappy:

Talk about missing the point completely, lol. When you grow up you will understand. 

OmniWalou #49 Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 452 battles

View PostSirTogII, on 21 August 2019 - 08:40 AM, said:

My reasons, although I thought they were clear:
1. WG marketed this tank with missions. The fact that you (or Tajj) doesn’t realise that adding a campaign that is exclusive (the extra rewards only available by buying and playing the T27) and time limited. That is marketing.
2. It is not possible to obtain the rewards advertised with the vehicle.
3. I asked WG to give me the reward (since I had passed) or reset so I could redo them, but they declined
4. I asked for a refund since they would not allow me to obtain the rewards the tank was marketed with, they declined.

Not going to spend more time explaining how marketing works and the legal ramifications that go with it for people who don’t understand the basic concept of it. I will however post the outcome once it has been settled one way or another.

1. Were the missions mentioned anywhere when you went through the premium shop to buy the vehicle? No. They were a separate event that was tailored to be either completed with T27 or every other tank. You did not buy the missions, you didn't buy access to them. You bought the tank and you can only demand your money back if that tank was not as advertised.

2. Only the ones you complete with the vehicle. This, as I pointed out on the video, was explained well in advance. It is up to you to understand the rules. On top of that, the missions worked exactly like the previous marathons, the interaface was the same as well. With the explanation from WG and based on previous events, it shouldn't have been hard at all for such an intelligent individual like yourself to understand it all correctly. Funnily, you didn't understand and had your own unrealistic expectations based on nothing, that the missions could be improved on.

3-4. You demanded something that they were not responsible to give you. It was all on you, you effed up. You didn't understand how the missions worked. Amazingly you didn't understand even after completing several stages that the missions lock after one completion.

Key part here is that you somehow think that the missions were part of the tank when you bought it. They weren't. So you don't have any grounds to do a charge back, thus you are committing a fraud.

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #50 Posted 22 August 2019 - 10:31 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9819 battles

The Skoda offer finishes at lunch today which I find a bit unusual

Don't think I've ever seen a tank offer finish in the middle of a session

Robbie_T #51 Posted 22 August 2019 - 02:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19890 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

The Skoda missions where piss easy...

People who did not complete it.....where probberly those 4 skoda's  camping every game ...

playing a agile medium loader like a paper td...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users