• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

TTV_SoloFortuna #1 Posted 15 August 2019 - 12:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17827 battles
  • [SERPE] SERPE

Hello fellow tankers!! 

Today is a good day, as all days in summer should be!

My name is Nicholas (from Italy), aka TTV_SoloFortuna on WoT. I hope you are all doing good during these holidays and that you are relaxing and having fun!!

It’s a few years that i’ve been playing (i tried the beta with an old account that i lost when WoT first came out, then picked up the game again after years), and i must say i’ve grown fond of this game! After the first year that i was still learning how to play, now i managed to get my hands on the 279e (and I’m drooling all over it!)

I decided to try and launch myself on the world of Streaming, now it’s been a few months that i regularly, everyday, bring WoT on my streams, from 1pm to 3pm and 7pm to 10pm. (CET)

I did invest a few bucks on streaming and now it has become my way of taking a break from the world and having fun with you guys that come by, chat, and get mad for rng!!

If any of you guys want to come by, have a chat and get to know me, follow me on Twitch @ https://www.twitch.tv/solofortuna!! The stream will be in English and Italian 

I am also on IG, where i upload the best clips fron the stream @ ttv_solofortuna and on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDC3T_BB_hrSeFOrd_IQJkQ?(Which is actually very basic, editing is requiring a lot of time).

Anyway, thanks to any of you that took the time to read this, i hope you have a good day!! Btw i get back from vacation on the 19th, hoping to see some of you folks online, we can platoon togheter, just come by and let me know you are there!!

Thanks again.

Nicholas.

Edited by TTV_SoloFortuna, 15 August 2019 - 12:41 PM.

Also tagged with Stream, twitch, youtube, presentation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users