Poll - Friendly Fire

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll - Friendly Fire (8 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Friendly fire on or off ?

1. On (yeah baby, team damage) (2 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Off (lets sing kumbaya togheter) (6 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

Vote Hide poll

Etre_ #1 Posted 15 August 2019 - 04:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 58587 battles
  • [GTD] GTD

I personally find the change to be stupid. I would happily take a shot here and there if in exchange I'm able to punish those who go out of their way to hinder or annoy me. 

Just now, some dude wanted to peek  a ridge near me. He made sure to push into my tank also, and wiggle in the process. What ensued was a contest of engines. The other day some dude who camped half the game decided that I was doing too much with my light on the front (not dying fast enough for him to farm from the red line) and wanted to take my tank for a ride. Well, my tank was faster but point stays. Before that, I was doing too much damage from one spot and some heavy decided to investigate, aka push me in the open, because why bother ... right ? Drive through the other guy.

After the patch this happens way to often. People being [edited]because they know nothing happens in exchange. 

Edited by Etre_, 15 August 2019 - 05:11 PM.

NekoPuffer_PPP #2 Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:12 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 33696 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC
We do not need another poll for a topic that's already been discussed and polled here: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/719158-so-now-that-weve-had-a-weekend-with-no-ff/

AngryCombatWombat #3 Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:34 PM

• 4286 battles
Please do not duplicate topics, I will be closing this one. If you are interested in a poll for FF feel free to visit this one:
http://forum.worldof...nd-with-no-ff/ 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users