Chech Holliday and the T27

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Ahriam #1 Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8751 battles

Seriously.. its [edited]annoying to have to wait for the game to be over if you die early with the T27..   and since you cant complete the holliday missions with and or the T27..   you can either do it with normal tanks or the T27..   you have to [edited]wait in game or in the lobby for the game to be over since any games you play while waiting for the T27 to respawn will count towards the non T27 progress and may end up screwing you for the T27 reward..    srsly wargaming..    dont ever ever do something like this..    let ppl complete it how ever they want, in any order..   so if I complete it first with the normal tanks, I should be able to get the extra rewards if I complete it with the T27..  (just subtract the rewards I allready got for completing it on normal..   ) 

Geez..  

Maschinenkanone #2 Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:12 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 43662 battles
  • [MBEV] MBEV

Indeed. One could think WG actually wants us to play less than more.  LOL

Well, fact is: The CZ mission design has exactly this consequence for all players who wants to work on the T27 missions.

Seriously, WG, this mission setup is absolutely and without a doubt a complete fail. Please learn.

15JG52Brauer #3 Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 80754 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
While the UI design was fine for the old marathons where the rewards were the same whichever path you took to complete the missions, so it didnt matter - now it is rather critical - and the solution would have been rather simple - if someone has the T27 in their garage there should be an option to disable the other set of missions if they want to - so you choose if you want to do them in the T27 or not - then you can select it - and battles in other vehicles dont count - simple, problem solved - so it would not have been rocket science to come up with a simple UI change. Mind you I am sure someone would moan aboout that as well - that's just the nature of the forums ;-)  Personally as it is now, well it's a little frustrating to have to wait for it if I die early, but not the end of the world.

Yakito #4 Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:37 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19968 battles
Yes, annoying design.
WG is known for doing things like that.
It's especially nice when you use the reserves to do your daily grind.

SirTogII #5 Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:40 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50002 battles
  • [REQT] REQT
Raised a ticket about this and got the usual stock answer from WG. I’ve had enough and since they’re not willing to sort it out or give refund I’m taking a PayPal refund. Should they block my account (as they’ve threatened) instead of just removing the tank I’ll put in a claim for every penny I’ve spent over the last 7 years. Enough is enough

Yakito #6 Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19968 battles
Well, I think you agree to receive the goods you buy from the premium store immediately and agree to not have a refund.
I wouldn't go that far with the whole thing. Why do you want to get banned over such a simple crappy thing? WG has done much worse in the past.

SaintMaddenus #7 Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:58 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 37419 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

"While the UI design was fine for the old marathons where the rewards were the same whichever path you took to complete the missions, so it didnt matter - now it is rather critical "

This is my bugbear about this one.   You HAVE to pay to get those rewards.  That was never a thing before.    The creep towards being Pay to win in an ACTUAL sense rather than a "i'm FTP, gold ammo blah blah blah not fair "  now actually is real.   Like I said previously, its my choice to carry on playing with this PTW creep until I actually have to Pay to play.    WG have given ammunition to the argument of PTW because these rewards are not available unless you pay. 

Tealo #8 Posted 16 August 2019 - 12:40 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 40448 battles
  • [RIFF] RIFF

Yes it is abit annoying waiting for the T27 to finish battle,  something like a pause button/Skip this battle with said tank for mission would be nice.. I found while waiting to jump into one my low tiers which dont qualify for the mission for a few minutes or making a cup of tea helps..

A few battles later a quick tip to the loo because of all that tea whilst waiting for the Skoda to come back fromm battle :medal:

Edited by Tealo, 16 August 2019 - 12:42 PM.

SirTogII #9 Posted 16 August 2019 - 12:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50002 battles
  • [REQT] REQT

View PostYakito, on 16 August 2019 - 10:43 AM, said:

Well, I think you agree to receive the goods you buy from the premium store immediately and agree to not have a refund.
I wouldn't go that far with the whole thing. Why do you want to get banned over such a simple crappy thing? WG has done much worse in the past.

It’s a matter of principle and their licence agreement doesn’t trump consumer protection laws. I’m disputing a purchase of one item. If they block my account I’ll have a field day with them. The IT law master I did after law school will finally come in handy :-)

All I want is for them to be reasonable and treat a customer who has spent £1000’s with some god damn respect 

war4peace #10 Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:25 PM

Colonel

• Translator
  • 29458 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I accidentally completed two daily missions on regular tanks instead of the T 27, both times because I started playing before the mission went active and I forgot to check after each battle if it became active. 

The UI should allow me, the player, to lock a mission to one of the two options, allowing me to play without worrying I would complete it with the wrong tanks.

SirTogII #11 Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50002 battles
  • [REQT] REQT
Well the ball is in WG's court now. I've started a PayPal dispute so it will be interesting to see whether they are going to "lock" my account as the good support person Jorge said. I cannot wait to see what bs response they're gonna come back with now but one thing is for damn sure, they've made a big mistake thinking I'd simply bend over and apply the Vaseline this time. Nuff is enough. 

cru66 #12 Posted 16 August 2019 - 08:12 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 46452 battles
  • [0MG] 0MG

The T-27 missions are a complete joke.

It cannot compete facing its own tier never mine trying to face tier's 9 and 10.

The 1st tank that you meet normally kills you or screws you up that bad the next hit will kill you. 

3 shots from your own gun (avg 550....If all pen)....a tier 9 or 10 will hit you for 350 to 720 with 1 round. they just laugh at the t-27s gun.

THE t-27 just SUX

mjs_89 #13 Posted 16 August 2019 - 08:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7867 battles
  • [95137] 95137
Today's mission was to get 500base xp seven times. If the T27 is in battle you can still play at least 6 games in other tanks without missing out on the better rewards. Requires thinking though, so I'm not surprised to see some struggle...

Negativvv #14 Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:00 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12207 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

Ohhhh...

So if I was to buy the T27 now which I won't, I would NOT get gifted any of the reward missions with the T27 extras that I completed with any other tank??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users