The 2 things that will never be "fixed"..

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Tzou #1 Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43460 battles
  • [GRHEL] GRHEL

The 2 things that will never be "fixed"but will surely kill this game sooner or later,despite all the good efforts WG is doing in the last months to go one step further and fix a lot of things that held this game to be a not worth mentioning one,is the RNG and the AIMBOTS. 

1st thing 1st then:The RNG ,the "controllable"rng...we all know how it works.Not all nations has the same +- w/e Rng values and surely not all tanks and PLAYERS even. This is the reason why,to begin with,NO serious e-sport or mmorpg player will ever even think for a second to come and compete in this game.They all know that something is "dirty"in rng.WE all see it in every single match we play at this game. Ppl say it but they don't shout it cause no one can prove it till recently that another small "bugg"came out and we all witnessed how a mod can affect your gaming exp in this game. Imagine what else there is out there.AS long there is RNG and mods in this game ,this game will ALWAYS be a not worth mentioning one to the whole mmorpg community. IF WG is happy with her eastern Europe customers that keep her alive and flourishing actually then its ok ,nothing is wrong and thumbs up for your "good"work fellas!! Sadly that's pure exploiting and hiding the prb behind the carpet and we also ALL know it...

The 2nd one is the incredible amount of AIMBOTS that this game has. Now we all witnessed WG banning tens of thousands of users for aimbot...so were the prb?The prb is that they banned the one who haven't PAYED to get it...the free version of the aimbot users...that's who they banned. THey simple CANT find (or don't want to find)the ones who pay for it. Now that is not only strange cause someone can say a lot of things about it(like they don't wanna find it cause then hald of their "pro"players will banned for ever and pandoras box will open for sure),but also the final blow to this game healthy gaming environment. Tens of thousands of ppl are still hacking...I know tens that do already...imagine if me ONE person know tens of them ...how many are out there hacking. And its not only the aimbot ,its a whole package of cheats that makes your gaming exp in every single game at least annoyhing and frustrating. 

Now I know this post will be DELETED ASAP cause "faulse"accusations etc etc etc (we all know how WG avoids the truth to be spoken) but I don't really care. Even if 10 ppl read it for me its all good BUT what will make me even more happy is that someone of the WG team will read it too and will know that  pandoras box will sooner or later open ...not from me ofc  cause il will either get perma banned after this and im not a youtuber or someone "special" ,but from someone else pretty soon when he will realise that EVERYSINGLE GAME he plays has at least 5plus hackers in it.

This game had all the potential and WG's latest team did some "small "miracles to progress it(I couldn't also believe it ye indeed-last months patches were indeed "small miracles-this team did what Wg didn't do  years and years before) but still this 2 will be the ones that will always make this game a "not worth mentioning about it" one ...surely after tens of thousand of games played a "not worth playing "one...

Edited by Tzou, 16 August 2019 - 03:17 PM.

_zzzz_ #2 Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 753 battles
Can you post some replays of those you suspect of using illegal aimbot? Thanks!

Retro_Drops #3 Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4836 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
So you dont like the game anymore but instead of just going and playing another game you wrote a full tinfoil hat article about it?

SaintMaddenus #4 Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:24 PM

Major

• Player
  • 37997 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Spoiler

I thought that this was going to say:

1)Enemy players

2) my team players.

Edited by SaintMaddenus, 16 August 2019 - 03:26 PM.

tajj7 #5 Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 28151 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Legitimately in almost 30k games I think I have suspected aim-bot like 2-3 times at best and even in replays where people say an aimbot is being used I don't think it is very clear cut and often its more to do with lag or replay bugs. 

So I am struggling to see how its even a minor issue for the game, let alone a major one. 

SaintMaddenus #6 Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:33 PM

Major

• Player
  • 37997 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
The only "cheat" I feel I've come across is hitbox locations.   Ie a person can see where to shoot a tank to rack it and or put it on fire two shot sin a row.   The trouble with me proving that is that actually some people can do that with skill..  but when a player with less than 5K personal rating takes out 4 tanks 1 battle with fire, 4 very different tanks It makes me wonder.   No replay of course as this was a while ago.  The other was similar but with ammo racks.   but it's rare I feel that way.

4nt #7 Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:37 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29191 battles
Eh, why this post would be deleted... It's not as if tinfoil would be needed spirited to obscurity, you aren't special enough in your delusions.

You just have wild imagination and too little self-confidence, and need these useless conspiracy theories to maintain your self-image. Nothing wrong with it, it's common in younger generation, you are not alone! Maybe in ten years you realize that you don't need these crutches to your ego and accept your skills as they are.

How_hard_can_it_be #8 Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:44 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 43071 battles
I know what will never be fixed.
Our tendency to blame everything around us for our shortcomings. I've done this, most of us have done this. It will go on as long as time ticks forward.

vasilinhorulezz #9 Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:46 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27903 battles

I would be a unicum if WG didn't manipulate my RNG and all the other players didn't cheat, yea yea yea.

How about no?

bnmm113 #10 Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8841 battles
  • [ISW2] ISW2

the first point negates the second one....

in such rng based game aimbot doesnt help….

*edited

Edited by AngryCombatWombat, 16 August 2019 - 05:03 PM.
Defamatory remarks

Solstad1069 #11 Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:07 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 44487 battles

Sorry OP u point at the wrong things, RNG is needed to make the game interesting for everyone.
Aimbot will never ever make u a unicum player, actually i doubt u win more than 1 more battle out of a 100.

If you want to point at 2 things, number 1 would be Maps, more maps to test on the testserver.
Second would be to actually buff a lot of the older tanks they seem to have forgotten is in the game.

LincolnTank #12 Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10247 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Ahhhhhh RNG and Aimbots. And here was me thinking we might get a new, refreshing alternative to the usual repetitive nonsense

Silly me

Tealo #13 Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42682 battles
  • [RIFF] RIFF
Really??? Everyone has seen them denying it, Just confirms you are either staff? Trolling for laughs? Or just brown nosing hopping you don't get banned for using it yourselfs..

4nt #14 Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29191 battles

View PostTealo, on 16 August 2019 - 04:20 PM, said:

Really??? Everyone has seen them denying it, Just confirms you are either staff? Trolling for laughs? Or just brown nosing hopping you don't get banned for using it yourselfs..

Making strawmans make just you to seem bad...

malachi6 #15 Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:27 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50920 battles

Mystical fairies are responsible for RNG and Bigfoot created the most used aimbot.  I don't need evidence because saying a thing makes it true.  if anybody disagrees with me, you are clearly mentally lacking and everything I say is true because Chris Pine believes me.

Of course, none of that is true but it makes as much sense as the OP.  The argument needs evidence to support it, plus critical and logical thinking to back it up. A feeling is not evidence.

Edited by malachi6, 16 August 2019 - 04:35 PM.

Tealo #16 Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42682 battles
  • [RIFF] RIFF

View Post4nt, on 16 August 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

Making strawmans make just you to seem bad...

That's not a Strawman my comment was a sterotyping scrapgoating with namecalling with loaded language using labeling..

Yours a terrible attempt at a Whataboutism with virtue words using a operant conditioning..

:facepalm:

Or a oversimplication of a Ad Hominem :P

Edited by Tealo, 16 August 2019 - 04:37 PM.

Tzou #17 Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43460 battles
  • [GRHEL] GRHEL

So there aren't aimbots right?As I said I on my own know tens ppl using it years now and never been cought...as for the RNG you ppl are either amateurs in mmorpgs or "innocent"enough to think that RNG is not manipulated. In every single game that had RNG things were always strange. EVERY-single pro player wont EVER play a game with  RNG involved and actually every single game that considers itself a serious one has  NO RNG for the reasons I already described except the fact that luck should not be that much of an issue in any game ,but skill. SO ye my 2 cents. JUst go and ask any serious esport team that IF they consider to play a game like WOT.You will be surprised from the answers...    

Many many years before I wrote about aimbots. Everyoe said there are no aimbots in game just lag etc etc. A couple of years after thousands of players got bann for cheating(aimbot-tundra etc etc) .the rest of you I suppose were living in their dreamworld….just like now. There are hacks out there ,its a fact ,WG cant ot DONT WANT to bann them and that's a fact too and soon er or later just like before things will take their way...    ;) 

Edited by Tzou, 16 August 2019 - 05:10 PM.

barison1 #18 Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:09 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 43490 battles

another tinfoil of aimbot

yes it exists but can count on 1 hand how often i suspected one in past 10k games

Sircapalot #19 Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42651 battles

View PostTzou, on 16 August 2019 - 02:14 PM, said:

The 2 things that will never be "fixed"but will surely kill this game sooner or later,despite all the good efforts WG is doing in the last months to go one step further and fix a lot of things that held this game to be a not worth mentioning one,is the RNG and the AIMBOTS. 

....and the rest

Realy Tzou,

You can easily avoid this discussion and show a few examples of what you experience as aim bots.

Upload some replays so people can see what happened.

If you don't have any saved, go to settings and record some and upload a few.

Way more easy to proof people your right, right?

Tzou #20 Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43460 battles
  • [GRHEL] GRHEL

I don't wanna avoid anything actually.Im surprised from the quality of this games players.

SO many blind ppl gathered in a forum never before.

No wonder why WG abuses things so hard in terms of money . this player-base is pure gold for any company ...  ;) 

As I said if one knows at least 10 plus using cheats imagine whats going on ingame…  have nothing else to say.

oh and last but not least. I never spoke about unicoms or anythins that has to do with stats. I only spoke about gaming experience. So ye ,have nothing to say to someone that pops things out of his ....(you know )

Edited by Tzou, 16 August 2019 - 05:23 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users