Back after a break..........

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

NoobySkooby #1 Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:35 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16975 battles
  • [D3NK] D3NK

Came back to say hi to a few friends, yet some how feels better to play lower tiers now than high tiers, so many questions now, has things changes with maps?

Why is there no co op mode as there is in World of Warships, so you can play against AI and still make some fxp

Why can you not get camo and emblems that make you fxp as in WoW's, 

Lastly why the hell am I constantly logged into this forum, it won't let me out:ohmy:

Very lastly, hope you are all well, and look forward to meeting you all out in the field

azakow #2 Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 82693 battles

Welcome.

Been away for a while myself, to get going again I started on SPG. :trollface:

Pure pleasure and a good chance to "relearn".

The_Naa #3 Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8240 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

welcome back.

i took July as a break as WoT felt dull and other games seemed fun. played those for a while and now WoT feels great again.

TheJumpMaster #4 Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:52 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 50329 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Welcome Back

NoobySkooby #5 Posted 17 August 2019 - 04:07 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16975 battles
  • [D3NK] D3NK
Lol it still will not let me log out though, so sorry folks I am a piece of the furniture now so it seems:trollface:

Shacou #6 Posted 17 August 2019 - 04:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22658 battles
  • [D-NUT] D-NUT

View PostNoobySkooby, on 17 August 2019 - 05:07 PM, said:

Lol it still will not let me log out though, so sorry folks I am a piece of the furniture now so it seems:trollface:

Enjoy your stay for a while, welcome back though.

Spoiler

tank276 #7 Posted 17 August 2019 - 06:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 53835 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

View PostNoobySkooby, on 17 August 2019 - 02:35 PM, said:

Came back to say hi to a few friends, yet some how feels better to play lower tiers now than high tiers, so many questions now, has things changes with maps?

Why is there no co op mode as there is in World of Warships, so you can play against AI and still make some fxp

Lastly why the hell am I constantly logged into this forum, it won't let me out:ohmy:

Very lastly, hope you are all well, and look forward to meeting you all out in the field

Hey Skooby

Dundato #8 Posted 17 August 2019 - 07:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27529 battles

BEST STAYING ON YOUR BREAK

Dava_117 #9 Posted 17 August 2019 - 11:21 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 22448 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostNoobySkooby, on 17 August 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

Nice to see you back.

Sadly you missed the coop mode by few weeks. ;)

Balc0ra #10 Posted 18 August 2019 - 02:37 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 72742 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Since you left? Not really. But what tier's are the "sane" tiers changes from patch to patch depending on content tbh. 

Server capacity mainly. WOWS don't have as many battles going at any given time vs WOT EU for a permanent mode... atm. As you just missed out on a PVE event. I suspect like most events it's for testing. So who knows where they will take it later.

Well, we have personal reserves for that to name one. That they give you in spades. And XP camo are one use drops. Not permanent unless it's a premium ship IIRC. Kinda like our tier bonus for premium tanks. WOWS also has flags that give XP etc on top of it. But like WOWP, low population combined with bigger XP gains is a trick to get more to play, top that with the XP drops via the daily crates too.

I suspect this is how that conversation goes when your browser does try to leave and the forum code comes wandering to ask what's up.

Spoiler

Edited by Balc0ra, 18 August 2019 - 02:39 AM.

TheComfyChair #11 Posted 18 August 2019 - 04:13 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8891 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Get an M44 and an Excelsior, dip ya bread and have fun :rolleyes:

NoobySkooby #12 Posted 18 August 2019 - 01:24 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16975 battles
  • [D3NK] D3NK

View PostTheComfyChair, on 18 August 2019 - 04:13 AM, said:

Get an M44 and an Excelsior, dip ya bread and have fun :rolleyes:

Damn, I got shot of the Excelsior, lol, could only make it work by loading the gold too, lol, M44, guaranteed credit maker though, even in bad games:trollface:

Bulldog_Drummond #13 Posted 18 August 2019 - 02:07 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33120 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

I have been saying for years that there is far more amusement to be had at low tiers.

The annoying thing about my opinions (and this applies in RL too) is that people might as well save themselves the trouble of bothering to think for themselves as they will, after protracted time, effort, resistance and deeply troubled cogitation, come around to my way of thinking anyway, having wasted a few months or years in the process.

Babbet_1 #14 Posted 18 August 2019 - 03:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13914 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 18 August 2019 - 02:07 PM, said:

The annoying thing about my opinions (and this applies in RL too) is that people might as well save themselves the trouble of bothering to think for themselves as they will, after protracted time, effort, resistance and deeply troubled cogitation, come around to my way of thinking anyway, having wasted a few months or years in the process.

This is precisely the point I have been making to my family for years, but does anyone listen? Answers on a postcard please to .........!  :sceptic:

NoobySkooby #15 Posted 18 August 2019 - 07:16 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16975 battles
  • [D3NK] D3NK

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 18 August 2019 - 02:07 PM, said:

I have been saying for years that there is far more amusement to be had at low tiers.

Now that was funny, you may be waiting around a while for me to do so mind.

Where have you been anyway, last time I was on here you were sort of missing.

Bulldog_Drummond #16 Posted 18 August 2019 - 08:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33120 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

View PostNoobySkooby, on 18 August 2019 - 06:16 PM, said:

*edited

Edited by flashmove_iron, 19 August 2019 - 09:42 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate content.

Robbie_T #17 Posted 19 August 2019 - 01:29 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20141 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

About lower tiers being more fun lately is true

-reason   thanx to recent huge boosting of xp....and other boosting methods ...you will have more unexperienced players in the higher tiers without any map or tank knowledge.

Or play arty.....the que nowadays is full with arty's......seen some real arty cupcakes playing nothing else.

Since 2019 you can roll in a tier 9 in a few hours/days.

you get a free tier 6 buy some prem time .....and you are tier 9 in no time.

Another reason are the rumors about Bondshop.....so all f2p players are doing tier 10s to farm Bonds.

Co op mode will be abused by bots...

Fxp you mean free XP ?  we dont need it in Wot nowadays...grinding going way to fast already.

Captain_Kremen0 #18 Posted 19 August 2019 - 02:03 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 39105 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

View PostNoobySkooby, on 18 August 2019 - 06:16 PM, said:

He was having a "forum break" as the moderators like us to call them.

Even QPRanger came back for awhile. He still exercises his "right to like" but doesn't say much (I think he has a "break" again).

Welcome back Nooby, hope you are well.

Cobra6 #19 Posted 19 August 2019 - 03:29 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16506 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Came back to say hi to a few friends, yet some how feels better to play lower tiers now than high tiers,

That has always been the case as lower tiers (Between 5 and 8) is more about actual gameplay, and using strengths like viewrange and camo to your advantage, while higher tiers are most of the time a game of "waiting to see who makes the first mistake and loses most of his HP".

Good to see you back :)

Cobra 6

NoobySkooby #20 Posted 19 August 2019 - 06:59 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16975 battles
  • [D3NK] D3NK

View PostRobbie_T, on 19 August 2019 - 01:29 AM, said:

About lower tiers being more fun lately is true

-reason   thanx to recent huge boosting of xp....and other boosting methods ...you will have more unexperienced players in the higher tiers without any map or tank knowledge.

Or play arty.....the que nowadays is full with arty's......seen some real arty cupcakes playing nothing else.

Since 2019 you can roll in a tier 9 in a few hours/days.

you get a free tier 6 buy some prem time .....and you are tier 9 in no time.

Another reason are the rumors about Bondshop.....so all f2p players are doing tier 10s to farm Bonds.

Co op mode will be abused by bots...

Fxp you mean free XP ?  we dont need it in Wot nowadays...grinding going way to fast already.

We don't need free XP, hell i need all I can get, lol, Co op abused by bots, lol that damned AI, plays better than me.... sometimes

I did notice in game in my tanks there were thee arty per side again, but when I play arty, I am all on my lonesome, lol

18:02 Added after 2 minute

View PostCobra6, on 19 August 2019 - 03:29 PM, said:

That has always been the case as lower tiers (Between 5 and 8) is more about actual gameplay, and using strengths like viewrange and camo to your advantage, while higher tiers are most of the time a game of "waiting to see who makes the first mistake and loses most of his HP".

Good to see you back :)

Cobra 6

Doesn't that depend on the map, the classic camper one is Phorovkah or whatever it is called.

18:03 Added after 3 minute

View PostCaptain_Kremen0, on 19 August 2019 - 02:03 PM, said:

He was having a "forum break" as the moderators like us to call them.

Even QPRanger came back for awhile. He still exercises his "right to like" but doesn't say much (I think he has a "break" again).

Welcome back Nooby, hope you are well.

Cheers dude, yeah I'm ok thanks, no sooner do I install the game got begged to come into a clan so all is well, have no idea why they begged me though,lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users