• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JogurtNinja #1 Posted 20 August 2019 - 12:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9018 battles

hello,

my tag name is JogurtNinja from Eu servers, 

i have started this post not to advertise, but to ask you other players do you agree with what i have to say. 

story goes back this year when i got job that is exhausting and i had no time to play WoT constantly. i am playing this game from time to time, and last two weeks were really hard for me and my gaming/social life cause i needed to be dedicated and focused where it is more important. also as you know there was event Czech holidays, which brings you t27 skin, i have bough the tank, but i had no time to play the game. 

last night (19th of august) i have grinded  whole night to get the tank and i was unlucky because i have reached last mission and got halfway trough it, but i was unable to achieve it because i needed to go to my job and i couldnt reach that magical last mission (48 hours without having your eyes closed). i am also putting here picture proof i took this morning before leaving my apartment.

i have asked WG in a ticket can they help me, and i have offered to pay for last mission reward, but as they needed to respond me: "it was not respectful to give me that advantage in front of the other players."

so i am here asking you for "your blessing" and a little bit of mercy from the Wargaming and RNGesus in hope this post does not violate rules of this forum (apologies if it is.)

best regards,

JogurtNinja

p.s. also with this post i would propose "special skins" sale so i can buy skins like this one i have missed.

best regards

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_004.jpg   521.58K

kaneloon #2 Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:51 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 31122 battles
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0

Life is harsh but rules are rules.

Tonight I watched a police footage in France where you cannot carry more than 10000 € in cash without a justification, and the guy had his car and all his pockets searched and the police found 10002 € ... they were taken by the police.

Nethraniel #3 Posted 20 August 2019 - 06:20 AM

Major

• Player
  • 14559 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Missed several marathon goals in WoT because of job/vacations/appointments/friends/RL.

Either you have the time or not. That's how it works. 

_SpartanWarrior_ #4 Posted 20 August 2019 - 05:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36640 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
No. Just no. That happens really often with marathons,and again,no. WG nor anybody will let you pay for the last mission. If you want the tank,pay 35 euros for it and there you go. There is no other way. Sorry my friend,good luck on the battlefield :)

gunslingerXXX #5 Posted 20 August 2019 - 06:58 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 13145 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
It's not much help but I do like your name JogurtNinja :teethhappy:

Also tagged with skoda t27

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users