Jump to content


Great gamescom Goodies


  • Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

Luonteri #121 Posted 22 August 2019 - 11:55 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 22914 battles
  • 65
  • [HOOT] HOOT
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017
:trollface:

Edited by Luonteri, 22 August 2019 - 12:54 PM.


onnoZZ #122 Posted 22 August 2019 - 12:16 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26453 battles
  • 471
  • [FUD] FUD
  • Member since:
    08-14-2015
@Vuque made a comment in the Turkish lang. forum about this %25 discount rate. İ hope he or another wg staff will make a simillar statement  also here.

gagibg #123 Posted 22 August 2019 - 12:37 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 53373 battles
  • 59
  • Member since:
    11-11-2013

View PostonnoZZ, on 22 August 2019 - 12:16 PM, said:

@Vuque made a comment in the Turkish lang. forum about this %25 discount rate. İ hope he or another wg staff will make a simillar statement  also here.

And what was the statement?



onnoZZ #124 Posted 22 August 2019 - 12:53 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26453 battles
  • 471
  • [FUD] FUD
  • Member since:
    08-14-2015

View Postgagibg, on 22 August 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

And what was the statement?

 

 

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/719790-harika-gamescom-ueruenleri/page__st__20#topmost

 

Sorry i dont have enough time.to translate. İt is basic words and sentence. Google translate ll be enough.to understand main idea.

 

 

 



Miepie #125 Posted 22 August 2019 - 12:56 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 3833 battles
  • 866
  • [KEL-O] KEL-O
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View PostonnoZZ, on 22 August 2019 - 12:53 PM, said:

 

 

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/719790-harika-gamescom-ueruenleri/page__st__20#topmost

 

Sorry i dont have enough time.to translate. İt is basic words and sentence. Google translate ll be enough.to understand main idea.

 

 

 

Basically "Sux2bU":

 

 

 

[ The point that you missed friends is that such discounts and events are not a right; It is a privilege! Discounts can be arranged for various events and reasons, but that doesn't mean that the game is the normal price now, so shop at this price all the time. We are talking about something that will directly affect the game economy and you are complaining why this privilege is not made and why it is not made from this amount when it is done. This situation; go to the supermarket; "or you recently made a 50% discount / promotion on this product, why didn't you make it 50% again and did it 25% !?" like to say!

 

As someone who plays the game like you, I benefit when the discounts come, I do shopping at a discount price, etc. and I enjoy this situation, but this situation does not require me to constantly wait for discounts … ]


Maltratatoru #126 Posted 22 August 2019 - 02:13 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 39617 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    08-28-2013
only 25% discount on consumables... gg

Gremlin182 #127 Posted 22 August 2019 - 02:26 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 57370 battles
  • 9,431
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Discounts are important and when it comes to something like Gamescon where you are hopefully trying to bring in new players to the game its good to help them out, show them the game helps out new players.

They will not have the resources to buy much so fairly regular 50% off sales are good for them as they make their way up to tiers they can consistently earn credits.

 

Me I use them but do not actually need discounts

I started yesterday with 107 million credits bought 4 tanks equipped them now down to 93 million probably stock up on repair kits I would have appreciated 50% but Ill manage.

 



RedJester #128 Posted 22 August 2019 - 03:37 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18230 battles
  • 293
  • Member since:
    12-28-2017

A code for anyone who is interested: THERNGTRICKEDME 

 

Bison Emblem 



Aallibido #129 Posted 22 August 2019 - 03:46 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 25007 battles
  • 98
  • [TOURN] TOURN
  • Member since:
    08-16-2016

STAYINGALIVE
AQUICKONEAFASTONE
TANKINGSTRONGER
NOLOOKINGBACK

THERNGTRICKEDME
 

I can not guarantee that everyone will go from today. :sceptic:

Edit: Oh ... I'm wrong here. Forgive me.


Edited by Aallibido, 22 August 2019 - 03:54 PM.


Cheezix #130 Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 39155 battles
  • 1,001
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    10-29-2012
What is the reason for 25% on consumables while we are waiting so long for it? Do you want to piss off your player base on purpose or what...???

Arisosia #131 Posted 22 August 2019 - 07:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4170 battles
  • 1
  • [VIGNL] VIGNL
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015
Just lining the pockets of the shareholders some more is more likely:(

Cataphractarii #132 Posted 22 August 2019 - 08:45 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35486 battles
  • 243
  • [AGEM] AGEM
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

Like when the discount for credit re-training disappeared, get used to WG continuing the trend of reducing good freebies to not quite so good freebies.

No idea why they are going this route. It doesn't prompt more spending except credits, at least, not from me. 

btw, when does the x5 run to, I looked but the info seems to be hidden.


Edited by Cataphractarii, 22 August 2019 - 08:46 PM.


Del059 #133 Posted 23 August 2019 - 04:16 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 34077 battles
  • 554
  • [REBRN] REBRN
  • Member since:
    12-15-2013

View PostCataphractarii, on 22 August 2019 - 08:45 PM, said:

Like when the discount for credit re-training disappeared, get used to WG continuing the trend of reducing good freebies to not quite so good freebies.

No idea why they are going this route. It doesn't prompt more spending except credits, at least, not from me. 

btw, when does the x5 run to, I looked but the info seems to be hidden.


It was a real negative to me. I was tempted to buy the VK, or even the 1 year premium (as I have none of the tanks that go with it), but the downer I felt when I saw the 25% discount means my wallet has stayed shut.



reverzibilni #134 Posted 23 August 2019 - 06:52 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28637 battles
  • 43
  • [-VETO] -VETO
  • Member since:
    05-23-2013

No 365 and 180 premium days for gold???



WilhelmII #135 Posted 23 August 2019 - 09:32 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35631 battles
  • 240
  • [AT2] AT2
  • Member since:
    06-10-2011
Yeah Great prize, for mission to get Gamescom Loot, Cam paint with last years date on it, How damn lazy is that WG, what do we do wait till next year to get the 2019 version ???? pathetic.

RedJester #136 Posted 23 August 2019 - 09:40 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18230 battles
  • 293
  • Member since:
    12-28-2017

View PostCataphractarii, on 22 August 2019 - 07:45 PM, said:

Like when the discount for credit re-training disappeared, get used to WG continuing the trend of reducing good freebies to not quite so good freebies.

No idea why they are going this route. It doesn't prompt more spending except credits, at least, not from me. 

btw, when does the x5 run to, I looked but the info seems to be hidden.

Promotes spending less credits. 


Edited by RedJester, 23 August 2019 - 06:16 PM.


Delhroh #137 Posted 23 August 2019 - 03:21 PM

    Spanish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 13448 battles
  • 19,559
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

Hello, guys.

 

First of all, thank you very much for your comments and passion about this new special!

 

Second, please try to avoid flames because you could be banned from the forum for breaking the forums rules. 

 

Third, please try to be constructive. Your constructive feedback will help us to improve our future specials.

 

Last but not least, as Vuque said in the Turkish Forum, the discounts are a privilege and they are not mandatory. Of course, discounts could change from XX% to XX% in each special. But, don´t worry, for sure we´ll have more specials and discounts in the future! 

 

Stay tuned and roll out!

 

DelhRoh



Forzo #138 Posted 23 August 2019 - 03:50 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 14189 battles
  • 65
  • [KEMI] KEMI
  • Member since:
    11-07-2011

View PostDelhroh, on 23 August 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

Hello, guys.

 

First of all, thank you very much for your comments and passion about this new special!

 

Second, please try to avoid flames because you could be banned from the forum for breaking the forums rules. 

 

Third, please try to be constructive. Your constructive feedback will help us to improve our future specials.

 

Last but not least, as Vuque said in the Turkish Forum, the discounts are a privilege and they are not mandatory. Of course, discounts could change from XX% to XX% in each special. But, don´t worry, for sure we´ll have more specials and discounts in the future! 

 

Stay tuned and roll out!

 

DelhRoh

 

I apologize for my rage that got deleted (rightly), I was just a bit frustrated since I missed the first day of codes and now watched everything like a hawk in order to get 40 codes. To then be met with technical problems and then an invalid code was not fun at all...

 

So some constructive criticism instead of a rant:

1. Don't release multiple codes almost simultaneously. (In this case 4). Your servers can't handle that.

2. Either upgrade your servers so they can handle the load OR make the codes active for a limited time after release instead of a limited number of uses.

 

Still like the special, it's nice :)

I have no complaints at all about the discounts, any discount is a bonus in my mind :)

 

Edit: To summarize. It shouldn't be a lottery if the code you just got by watching a stream (or however you decide to hand them out in the future) works or not. 


Edited by Forzo, 23 August 2019 - 04:17 PM.


Delhroh #139 Posted 23 August 2019 - 04:44 PM

    Spanish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 13448 battles
  • 19,559
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

View PostForzo, on 23 August 2019 - 03:50 PM, said:

 

I apologize for my rage that got deleted (rightly), I was just a bit frustrated since I missed the first day of codes and now watched everything like a hawk in order to get 40 codes. To then be met with technical problems and then an invalid code was not fun at all...

 

So some constructive criticism instead of a rant:

1. Don't release multiple codes almost simultaneously. (In this case 4). Your servers can't handle that.

2. Either upgrade your servers so they can handle the load OR make the codes active for a limited time after release instead of a limited number of uses.

 

Still like the special, it's nice :)

I have no complaints at all about the discounts, any discount is a bonus in my mind :)

 

Edit: To summarize. It shouldn't be a lottery if the code you just got by watching a stream (or however you decide to hand them out in the future) works or not. 

 

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback.

 

As you can see you can help us much better sharing real opinions than toxic comments.

 

Cheers!



Forzo #140 Posted 23 August 2019 - 05:25 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 14189 battles
  • 65
  • [KEMI] KEMI
  • Member since:
    11-07-2011

View PostDelhroh, on 23 August 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

 

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback.

 

As you can see you can help us much better sharing real opinions than toxic comments.

 

Cheers!

 

Yes I know, and I apologize again! I really don't know what went in me, I don't usually behave like that...

 

Now that I actually logged in to the game I seem to have got the reward for the code that looked like it didn't work so now I'm a really happy camper again :)

 

Cheers!






3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users