#MediumTanks #Japanese

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Koyots #1 Posted 20 August 2019 - 12:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23655 battles
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY
Im currently grinding through this line of paper,i want to ask #Wargaming,What is [edited]point of those papers,i will grind through them i already on chi ri,but i want your point of [edited]those tanks,i had tier V avg 1k dmg,tier 6 something above 1k , and with chi ri 1,3-1,4 k but its not point, WHAT is poing with 155 pen / 188 or whatever with gold in tier 7 medium that is Slow AS 3 [edited],Has 0 armor ,maybe for tier 2 to ding it,Okey accuracy decent gun exculding penetration, You are piece of Junk with 1250 hp that has 0 armor,0 speed,0weight, WHY ISNT FAST THEN, its useless on all sides, Chi to same paper pen is bad too,idk I can't see point of those 2 junks. If something is heavy ok slow , if something has armor ok its heavy and slow bcs of armor mm's BUT THIS crapHAS 75mm/50mm and has speed of dog with 2 legs broken.... Idk there are alot of tanks same like those two,useless mass that is made just to be BAD,and sto eating *edited can snipe bla bla,yea but other than that is useless.

Edited by AngryCombatWombat, 20 August 2019 - 05:48 PM.
Inappropriate language

mpf1959 #2 Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:05 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28197 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

:teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy:

Thank you for a good old belly laugh!

Balc0ra #3 Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 72742 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

You played like 10 games in each one. Not much to test the water to figure out what works. Sure it's huge, sure it's slow and has no armor that is not ideal on most maps. But you have 390 burst damage with more pen then most tier 7 guns of equal caliber, like the Comet or Panther M10. And vs most big hitters on tier 7. You can reload a 2nd clip before they do.

It's not a great sniper either tbh. I played mine much like the Skoda T25. Follow the wolfpack and clip anything not aiming at you. As that 390 burst damage every 8 seconds is not terrible in any push. It will eat up most lower tiers, and usually won't struggle to bad vs most equal tiers. It's not a great tank, but not useless either.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #4 Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:45 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 53231 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 20 August 2019 - 04:14 PM, said:

You played like 10 games in each one. Not much to test the water to figure out what works. Sure it's huge, sure it's slow and has no armor that is not ideal on most maps.

You see there dear Balc0ra, this thread is the opposite of the usual complaining/whining. He's doing excellent in both tanks so the complain here is from a position of power. He played 14 games in the Chi-Ri with 71.43% win rate and 1335.57 DPG, 19 games in the Chi-To with 58% win rate  and 1063.63 DPG. He doesn't particularly need an advice on how to play these garbage tanks in his opinion.

What he's asking is why waste time and effort on some mundane task? and i believe it's a mundane task for him playing these tanks in randoms to get the STB-1. All i can say to him is there are more than 500 tanks in this game. Some of them are certainly going to be mediocre or bad. Soldier on and finish your grind as fast as possible so you can get to your natural habitat in CWs, tier 10 or whatever you prefer to play. The STB-1 is a fine tank to grind for.

Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 20 August 2019 - 01:46 PM.

Balc0ra #5 Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:25 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 72742 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 20 August 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

You see there dear Balc0ra, this thread is the opposite of the usual complaining/whining. He's doing excellent in both tanks so the complain here is from a position of power. 

I noticed. Thus why I did not really give adive as such. More so then that 10 battles is not really much to go by. In anything... 10 more games in it, and his WR might be 55%. Or still 70. Who knows. As the last part was more an opinion of the tank vs a claim... more so then advice.

Edited by Balc0ra, 20 August 2019 - 02:34 PM.

Koyots #6 Posted 20 August 2019 - 07:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23655 battles
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY

View PostBalc0ra, on 20 August 2019 - 02:25 PM, said:

I noticed. Thus why I did not really give adive as such. More so then that 10 battles is not really much to go by. In anything... 10 more games in it, and his WR might be 55%. Or still 70. Who knows. As the last part was more an opinion of the tank vs a claim... more so then advice.

Lol i paused for 2 months chilled my head from red idiots in random and braindead people, and as you can see i have 65%+ i played 10 games in chi to cause i researched chi ri i didnt need to play more than that thats it,i wont play 20 games just bcs i need much games to see tank is garbage,just cant understard what is that belarussian head's with their tank stats, How is it possible to be slow when you are empty no tons,decent engine ,but still slugish or however its wrote,slow,I m above 2500wn8 last 7-8k battles even more i cant remember,so i need 5 games to sum my thoughts about garbages,this is pointless to make tank that sucks on all types ,i know how to play every tank, almost every ,just dissapointed by their stupid decisions.... Thats it ,i would like them to explain me,but they are just busy counting money from t34 black edition and is 6black edition...

Evilier_than_Skeletor #7 Posted 20 August 2019 - 09:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20563 battles
  • [TSOP] TSOP

Dunno if it helps, but the STA-1 is not that much better either. Well, ok that doesn't help, exp boosters and prem account x3 do.

Xandania #8 Posted 20 August 2019 - 09:31 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42784 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
The Cheery used to be great before you could see who shot you in the log - when unspotted it had an incredible fear factor. Nowadays it has to use it's HP to get opportunities - still a nice tank, sadly not with enough pen to do anything against tanks two tiers higher and too sluggish to flank most of the time...

Koyots #9 Posted 20 August 2019 - 10:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23655 battles
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY

View PostXandania, on 20 August 2019 - 09:31 PM, said:

The Cheery used to be great before you could see who shot you in the log - when unspotted it had an incredible fear factor. Nowadays it has to use it's HP to get opportunities - still a nice tank, sadly not with enough pen to do anything against tanks two tiers higher and too sluggish to flank most of the time...

Exectly you cant flank,you cant pen is 3 frontally with gold , i know is 3 is [edited]but still,you cant flank, you cant do crap,i dont complain i will finish them as a grind,just want to know why its slow when its empty crapwith 75mm armor ... and 75mm gun in tier 7 mm, Comet has 12 gdep. better gold way better if i remember so :P

Ragoutrabbit #10 Posted 20 August 2019 - 10:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10891 battles
I found the Chi to ok but the Chi ri is pure trash.

Hamsterkicker #11 Posted 21 August 2019 - 07:18 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37890 battles
  • [KWAAK] KWAAK

The answer basically is that in WOT there is no direct relationship between what one would expect in terms of reality versus the actual in game tank statistics.

A tank can have no armor and a great engine but still be really slow or the opposite. A tank can be huge and have very good camo or the opposite.. A tank can be very small and still have a huge view range or the opposite.. The basics is that you can't conclude anything from just looking at the tank..  Let alone that there even hidden parameters like ground resistance etc that have a marked effect on mobility but that are not even listed in game..

So, why is the Chi Ri slower than an IS3, or why can an KV-2 snap shot better than a Leopard 1... Balance, comrade, balance.. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users