Looking for a clan without a stick stuck somewhere.

clan fun new

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Normonator #1 Posted 21 August 2019 - 10:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4313 battles

Hi all,

Right now I'm at 52% W/R and I feel like the biggest barrier is the useless teams I always get in randoms. I'm not ready to carry every game, but I'm tired of being the best of the losing team. I'm relatively new but looking for some people to play with that aren't worse than bots. I've got kids/wife/life but I'm game most evenings 7:00PM CST onwards most days.

Edited by Normonator, 21 August 2019 - 10:36 AM.

AGIOROB #2 Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:06 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 40389 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

HI :)

come join British Reaper's ( we are an International Clan )
What Can you expect from B--R?
Daily Cw
Daily Platoons
Daily Stongholds (VIII / X)
Teamspeak 3 Server for effective comms
A chilled out environment but still the competitive drive to be better.
Most importantly, FUN!
(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

Britsh-Reapers.teamspeak3.com

Gruff_ #3 Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20649 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

How do you feel about fish insertions? Check out the dingers recruitment topic we have a variety of skill sets and personallities all able to tech you something about life/tanks, 2 clans one shared mandatory chat channel for platoons etc

DuckPhobia #4 Posted 21 August 2019 - 09:45 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7227 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

Hey buddy, 

Unfortunately I think you echo the part of the community that isn't full of idiots. It can get tiring playing randoms with idiot teams just out to do a bit of damage before yeeting themselves out of the game. 

We have a pretty decent community, lots of activity on discord. Decent enough team and getting better each time. You certainly would not be carrying playing with us lot. We might not be Super Uncicorns, but we know how to hold our own.

Come join our discord if you wanna have a chit chat, no commitment off the bat. Let you make the decision that is right for you.

https://discord.gg/Sb2Wnjw

See you out there

Commander Ducky

Capt_Kelt #5 Posted 22 August 2019 - 02:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12014 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT

We are looking for players to participate in platoons, skirmishes, strongholds, and other events. We are a primarily English speaking, european based clan with members all around the world. With recent successes in strongholds, we look to upgrade the size and skill of our player base. We wish of you to be active 3-4+ days a week, ideally between the hours of 19-22 GMT. If you're unsure if we are the right fit, come talk to one of us in game, we would love to hear from you.

For more info check out our clan page

http://forum.worldof...ge__p__16027605

Send me a message if you are interested :P

Fre3Stylz #6 Posted 24 August 2019 - 11:52 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27249 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

hello there, you are more then welcome to join our discord and have a chat with a recruitment officer if you are intrested :) the only requirement we have is to have a t6 and we would also appreciate to try to be on discord when ingame

here is the discord link: https://discord.gg/Q7ssX

have a good day and maybe see you soon 

Also tagged with clan, fun, new

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users