• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

WilhelmII #21 Posted 23 August 2019 - 10:49 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35621 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

View PostWhoCares01, on 23 August 2019 - 09:04 AM, said:

Checked it yesterday, and it showed me 3, where I think should have been 5 or 6.

As per link posted above, WG is aware of it and working to fix it. but they better hurry, considering the current discount on tech tree tank, some people might not buy tanks because they are (apparently) out of slots. Especially as people may only check WoT on weekends...

Or it is perceived as being perfidious enough to wait with the fix in the hope that people buy new slots for gold...

You make very good points, they cocked this up BIG TIME at the WRONG TIME during their SHOW TIME, I hope they are fair about it and sort it by at least extending the discounts on vehicles for the same amount of time this garage issue has run, together with the loss of info in service record (vehicles) where it was impossible to check stats concerning MOE, not to mention what I deem to be a bit of a disgrace on the part of WOT/WG and that is one of the prizes for a mission was the Gamescom Loot which gave us a free cam paint only to have 2018 as the inscription on it, what is that all about ?? , I consider this downright lazy on their part, they surely could have changed it to 2019, or do they expect us to wait till next year so we can get the 2019 version ??

But Hey Ho bottom line, things go wrong, happens everywhere.

Bordhaw #22 Posted 23 August 2019 - 02:17 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14824 battles

View PostWilhelmII, on 23 August 2019 - 08:40 AM, said:

OK it is still not fixed and I for one am missing 3 Garages, should have 10 but only showing 7, is there and update new on this being rectified ???

You can still buy tanks and they will still go into your garage even if it is showing "zero" garage slots. 

jabster #23 Posted 23 August 2019 - 02:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12709 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostBordhaw, on 23 August 2019 - 01:17 PM, said:

You can still buy tanks and they will still go into your garage even if it is showing "zero" garage slots. 

Don’t confuse them with facts. Now where’s your torch and pitchfork?

WhoCares01 #24 Posted 23 August 2019 - 02:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20360 battles

View PostBordhaw, on 23 August 2019 - 02:17 PM, said:

We nutters know that, because we read the forum and other information, and almost daily run the game and see stuff. What about the casuals, who only once or twice a week start the and notice the discounts. they look in game at the number of garage slot they have and then may act one way or another. No reasonable way to figure out that the value in the garage is wrong.

WilhelmII #25 Posted 24 August 2019 - 01:30 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35621 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

OK I hear what you say, the invisible garages are there, so pleased to hear so many of you support low such standards in response to a problem WOT have caused, what is wrong with asking it to be fixed and show the correct amount of garages, errr nothing, but we are all happy  to tell to me to pretend that the 4 garages I see are actually 7, Really ????

Oh and BTW I do read the Forum, but I don't want let's pretend, I want it right, and as for Jabster's comment just above, are you not surprised that there are many that just come on here now and again or only when they really need to, because they know that when they ask a question, they get the toxic response like that, seriously why should they bother, but I suppose after 25363 posts on here he might feel he has earned the right to be a Sarcasm Beta Tester. 

Edited by WilhelmII, 24 August 2019 - 01:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users