Corporal

• Player
  • 15842 battles
  • [PO-T] PO-T

1. Golden ammo spam-op golden ammo

2: OP light tanks (LT-432,EBR 75...e.t.c) op view range of LT s

3. OP all wheeled vehicles ALL

4. 3 arty per side with this diarea stun mechanic

5. Total discrespect of other player due removing of team damage(pushing,blocking,trolling)

6. cheats- aimbot at first place and all kind of cheatpack in use with wg have no interest to solve thing

7. unable to stop other players to seee my statistic by using  XVM

there is more for sure but i can remeber now.... GG WG

and now liberal WG funboys will scream "working as indeeed"  !!!! :P

PowJay #2 Posted 23 August 2019 - 09:02 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 39864 battles

View Post7524, on 23 August 2019 - 08:00 AM, said:

5. Total discrespect of other player due removing of team damage(pushing,blocking,trolling)

6. cheats- aimbot at first place and all kind of cheatpack in use with wg have no interest to solve thing

1. Never heard of this. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

2. Not sure.

3. Again, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

4. Are SPGs a problem? I hadn't noticed it.

5. Whatever.

6. What cheats? Replay, please.

7. Are you suggesting that you are being XVM focussed?  Ha ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha

shikaka9 #3 Posted 23 August 2019 - 09:06 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 70629 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

just 7 things (???), number is too low obviously...   i expected arround 30 .. 

in opposite you could write few examples of fun-making things 

Edited by shikaka9, 23 August 2019 - 09:07 AM.

The_Naa #4 Posted 23 August 2019 - 09:08 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8317 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

View Post7524, on 23 August 2019 - 09:00 AM, said:

GG WG

Yes it is a Good Game!

Thats why I play it every single day. :)

Thanks WG! <3

barison1 #5 Posted 23 August 2019 - 09:18 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 43589 battles

excuse me but just what

are you like drunk? LT vr is usually on the low side, alot of HT/MT have more

BeWee #6 Posted 23 August 2019 - 09:18 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29947 battles
WG needs to remove this horrible arty once and for all! It is the worst game mechanic in gaming history. I don't know how many friends I have tried to introduce to this game, and almost all have quit playing just because of arty.

It is so ridiculous irritating, frustrating and game braking. If you're alone against one arty and a light (for example) and have less than 300 HP, there is no point in keep on playing. Once you are spotted your dead. 

And another thing about arty, the maps are bad as they are, but if there are 3 x arty, you can move on like 10% of the map. If you move outside this, you're getting pounded by the artist. The maps get even more repetitive, corridor like and campy. Just remove it and compensate the arty player with free XP.

Lagalaza #7 Posted 23 August 2019 - 09:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9261 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

View Post7524, on 23 August 2019 - 08:00 AM, said:

1.  Don't see a problem like others seem to. It's there for everyone to use in equal measure. You don't need a premium account to get loads of credits, just play ok and play frontline every month. Premium is harder to get when you start but if you get up to tiers 5,6,7 and 8 there are plenty of good tanks that earn decent credits. The reward premium M10 RBFM is a great example of a tank that most will have and can earn excellent credits. Some balance needed on how Premium ammo plays but that's all (maybe less damage in exchange for the increased penetration? Then good players firing standard ammo at weakspots are rewarded for their skill).

2.  OP? Lights? Don't think so. As for view range.... check again.

3.  Don't believe they are OP, just not really suited to the game and they kind of spoil it. Slow them down a bit and make them less inclined to scream "critical hit" and zoom off like nothing happened as they are smacked full on by a TD from two tiers higher.

4.  No-one ever mentioned this before? Yep, 2 per side would be better for overall gameplay for everyone.

5.  Rubbish. It just stopped over-entitled, egotistical idiots from doing damage to you when you don't do what they want. It's not "your spot" and I don't have to play how you say.

6.  Replay please... I haven't seen one yet that shows an Aimbot. Funny how someone is cheating when they pen your cupola from 200 metres but when you do it it's skill!!

7.  Why do you even care about XVM? Play vanilla and if some people like to think they are going to lose even before they start, let them. Morons. Lost count of the number of times I've heard "30% win chance, I'm not going to bother" and we end up whooping there backsides with 14 players while some XVM loving idiot drowns themself or goes afk. Happened yesterday with some fool in a Cromwell. We won 15-3.

You have a bad couple of games and it's the fault of the whole world not you? I get fed up with these types of posts. WoT could be improved in lots of ways but it's a damn fine game that I am happy to keep playing. I'll discuss things all day long about how to improve it, but these useless rants are exactly that, useless.

Edited by Lagalaza, 23 August 2019 - 09:47 AM.

BlackBloodBandit #8 Posted 23 August 2019 - 09:31 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6296 battles

Funny how you complain about wheeled vehicles being OP, while already being on the Lynx, the tier 8 of that line. I love hypocrites.. Besides that: they are not OP at all. The fact that loads of people still have no clue how to deal with the fact that they exist and either can't give normal lead or drive to stupid locations in their heavy tank, instead of taking a longer route when you know one might yolo over the field, it's their own fault.

flashmove_iron #9 Posted 23 August 2019 - 10:13 AM

• 3484 battles

Hello,

This thread has been closed by moderation team due to being non-constructive.

Regards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users