crash not responding.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Corax_se #1 Posted 24 August 2019 - 02:47 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9974 battles
  • [DAD_S] DAD_S

I get a few game freezes and then the game stops responding with a frozen screen every day at about 03.20 or so every day since monday morning patch or when ever it was. I am using mods but the thing is my brother that is on another ISP but in the same city is getting the freezes at the same time as me since we are on discord together and he is not using any mods and just reinstalled windows and the game today and he got the freeze and the crash at the same time as me. This happens like clock work I stop playing at around 3 am and wait for the crash to happen now while in garage and after there is no problems at least not after 04.00.

Dont know what other logs might be needed an where they are. I can get my brothers as well if needed.

*edit* When the micro patch hit I played without mods that day and this time of night still got the freeze crash.

Attached Files

• Attached File   python.log   1.13MB

Edited by Corax_se, 24 August 2019 - 04:55 AM.

ZeFeKa #2 Posted 24 August 2019 - 12:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Community Contributor
  • 91687 battles

Having this same issue, happen this morning at 6:55 and wednesday at 3:30.

Some of my viewer told me that they have the same issue sometime, with or without mods installed, during random or even frontline...

Corax_se #3 Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9974 battles
  • [DAD_S] DAD_S

This is still a problem every day when playing frontline or random battles game freeze a few times then crash what is it that starts around 03.20 or so every night with frontline active. Lots of ppl in the frontline match had the same problems so it was not just me and my brother who runs the game without mods and had a new fresh install of the game.

Even get the crash just sitting in the garage aswell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users