Tier IX special and premium tanks trade in?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MegaDeltaFighter #1 Posted 24 August 2019 - 04:45 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 42297 battles
  • [GRFIN] GRFIN

The tier IX special or premium tanks can not be used in global map or strong hold battles and players would not need to play with them to research a Tier X tank so I guess many players like me, just have them in the garage and have no use for them so there should be a way to make some use of them.

we used to have just T55A in Tier IX as special tank, now two new Tanks are introduced to WOT as Front-line and ranked-battle rewards.

I guess it may be a good idea to have some kind of trade-in event for players to change the special Tier IX tanks to an other one or even to one of those Special Reward Tier X tanks or special tanks such as T-22 med. or Foch 155, FV215B, FV215b 183 

the currency to use for trade in can be some amount of bonds or golds or may be both.

I am not recommending any auctions to trade Tier IXs but as a last chance to do it, it can be a suggestion as well.

as an alternative some kind of auction may be considered to exchange Tier IX specials with Tier X ones, and some added bonds.

or  WOT may consider a bond  value for each special Tier IX or X tank and players can use them and some added bonds to attend in auction of campaign.

for example the value of T55A can be 20000 bonds and half of it, say 10000 bond would be added to sum of bonds a play use to attend in campaign auction.

as the last chance to have some use of Tier IX spacial tanks, WOT may offer an option for players to sell them in exchange of half of their value in bonds.

Immensive #2 Posted 24 August 2019 - 05:39 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 47145 battles
  • [HOOT] HOOT

For me tanks like T55A and the upcomming T9 reward tanks are exclusively collection tanks, which I found nice to have in garage, drive them sometimes arround and just to show that I have them, some kind of trophy.

I personaly dislike the idea of being able to just trade them away for some other T IX/X Reward verhicles or even bonds and gold, which would kinda destroy their uniqueness.

Players recognize from where others get that tank and then just seeing players exchanging "easier" to grind tanks for "harder" to grind tanks would damage the overall tank value.

Same goes to bond exchange mechanics. You are grinding missions to get a fixed tank for which you aim for, a reward you working step by step to get and not to make some currency.

Edited by Immensive, 24 August 2019 - 05:42 AM.

MegaDeltaFighter #3 Posted 24 August 2019 - 02:48 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 42297 battles
  • [GRFIN] GRFIN

View PostImmensive, on 24 August 2019 - 05:39 AM, said:

For me tanks like T55A and the upcomming T9 reward tanks are exclusively collection tanks, which I found nice to have in garage, drive them sometimes arround and just to show that I have them, some kind of trophy.

I personaly dislike the idea of being able to just trade them away for some other T IX/X Reward verhicles or even bonds and gold, which would kinda destroy their uniqueness.

Players recognize from where others get that tank and then just seeing players exchanging "easier" to grind tanks for "harder" to grind tanks would damage the overall tank value.

Same goes to bond exchange mechanics. You are grinding missions to get a fixed tank for which you aim for, a reward you working step by step to get and not to make some currency.

I can understand the feeling,

I have T55A and 907 as well, I guess both are some sign of prestige, but the later one is the one I usually play with and enjoy to have it and T55A, just few battles before the buff and after the buff, I guess you would like to exchange the tank with an other unique thank such as M60 or other Tier X reward tanks. you may even be ready to loose some of your bonds besides T55A to have the M60, well, if not, that's what I like and I guess many other players also like to have such option or other options to choose from.

anyway have fun :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users