shit tank

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

icemerc #1 Posted 24 August 2019 - 08:08 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 40164 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS
this tank is POS dont buy it only tank worse is tier ten vk i have had light tanks even pen frontal armour 

DuncaN_101 #2 Posted 24 August 2019 - 09:54 AM

Major

• Player
  • 55914 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
can you elaborate a bit more because there are a metric sh1t tone of tanks that have terrible armour but are gr8 in other area's

icemerc #3 Posted 25 August 2019 - 07:22 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 40164 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS
where to begin it can be penned from any angle by any tank it meets your only hope is behind a wall you will get some releaf but its short lived because they come round the corner once you fire and kill you before you can reload its just not what is discribed in its hype i just dont think its a good tank when even lights are penning you easily 

Edited by icemerc, 25 August 2019 - 07:22 AM.

superkart #4 Posted 30 August 2019 - 01:21 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5411 battles

Well, It's a good tank.

Looking at your tier 8 heavy stats, you need only pen 2 shots per battle to meet your own damage quota, can't put two shots in per battle don't blame the tank.

Just because WG have released so many OP premium tanks of late and this is not one of them does not mean it is bad.

Some high profile streamers were quick to dish it and WG have priced it quite low, I believe they will soon realize that was a mistake and the battles are already full of them.

It's armor is quite good , not void of weak spots so one need not go out in the open or sit in front of the enemy, you need to do some tanking, again, this is not a Defender.

Hide your lower plate, move around a bit, angle and wiggle and put those shots in.

If it had better armor it would be OP.

490 alpha shots are brutal and they will feel it.

They all fear you and they are all waiting for you to shoot at something so they can come out and shoot you, so stay next to your friendlies and you will be fine.

If they load gold, they will hurt you easy, if you go up against tier 9s and 10s, don't try to play heavy, all pretty basic stuff.

It just makes the Tiger 2 look even sadder, if that's even possible.

Oldewolfe #5 Posted 30 August 2019 - 02:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 522 battles

It tends to Hit a bit Harder than it's Avg would Suggest too....       More often than Not, Mine will hit Closer to 560, and that'll keep Most Tanks from hanging around your Area....

And despite the Advertised Shell Speeds, I Pasted an EBR for 480 thru his Side, at Range, while he was Rollin'....         His BC 12T Buddy didn't fare any Better when I Snapped him Back to the Garage, but the EBR Refused to get within the Line of Sight after the First Hit.....

It's not a Bad Tank, but it needs Friends nearby....        

superkart #6 Posted 05 September 2019 - 10:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5411 battles

No it does not hit harder, the opposite.

75% of all my shots are low rolls.

I took notice.

Then I went and watched Skill's 3 different streams and Youtube videos.

In EVERY SINGLE BATTLE he significantly low rolled on average.

Then I started taking note of my own rolls.

After 10 battles the picture was the same.

Needless to say I am talking about non-killing shots.

I will present a case against WG cheating on it's customers in the next few days, I have collected all the data but right now I just do not have the time, maybe on Sunday night.

I have been around WoT for 7 years, 3 different accounts, tens of thousands of battles, I have never seen anything like this.

Every battle I go in I expect things to be normal but once again, same picture, the gun keeps low rolling, barely over 500 rarely, 440 shots all the time.

I know what RNG is but the specimen is too big and the difference between advertised alpha and true alpha too big to be ignored.

Shacou #7 Posted 07 October 2019 - 11:57 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22639 battles
  • [D-NUT] D-NUT
Bought it several days ago. It isn't really that kind of heavy which pushes aggressively or goes to hulldown positions (Turret front is 250, but still penetrateable). This tank is good at sidescraping, especially if you can hide your cupola, then potentially your tank has no weakpoints except for turret when you aim for shot, you can also angle turret to a little extent, baited alot of shots like this. Gun doesn't have good soft stats, but is accurate if you allow it to aim in. Again, the tank is not a pusher/charger, gun handling basically revolves around the certain gameplay this heavy needs.

Since the MM tweak, you're mostly top tier or full T8 battle, heavy is decent in this environment.
Battles against T9-T10 get harder, you're the supporting firepower then. Also, premium penetration is pretty nice.

TLDR
Spoiler

Also tagged with shit tank

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users