Jump to content


Way too much artillery strikes in Frontline


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Amun_RA #1 Posted 25 August 2019 - 12:24 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 50184 battles
  • 496
  • Member since:
    09-27-2011
WG, I am sick and tired of your stupid Frontline mode and of excessive arty strikes. You can shove this mode and arty where the sun doesn't shine. 

xx984 #2 Posted 25 August 2019 - 12:50 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 63907 battles
  • 3,354
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013
Sun doesn't shine in a lot of places. So you are going to need to be a little more specific please

FrantisekBascovansky #3 Posted 25 August 2019 - 01:27 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 29675 battles
  • 753
  • Member since:
    03-26-2018
don't play stupid frontline mode then

BeefCrtinBandit #4 Posted 25 August 2019 - 02:27 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7185 battles
  • 700
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    05-03-2016
I think what he is referring to is the consumables plus SPG is a bit much. I agree completely. There's no reason to have constant aerial barrages other than to rape players of credits.

RamRaid90 #5 Posted 25 August 2019 - 03:49 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 25772 battles
  • 7,054
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014
1 of many reasons many people who have an IQ in double figures don't play FL.

mateyflip #6 Posted 25 August 2019 - 08:02 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36273 battles
  • 448
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

A constructive and well thought out topic OP, Although said in a childish sulky manner.

 

If you don't like something,  fair enough but put it in adult terms and I'm sure forumites will think better of you - like me.



Homer_J #7 Posted 25 August 2019 - 08:22 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 32362 battles
  • 35,392
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostAmun_RA, on 25 August 2019 - 12:24 AM, said:

WG, I am sick and tired of your stupid Frontline mode and of excessive arty strikes. You can shove this mode and arty where the sun doesn't shine. 

 

Why do people carry on playing a game they don't find fun?  That has always been beyond my comprehension.



Hammerhead20 #8 Posted 25 August 2019 - 10:28 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29568 battles
  • 2,187
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011
Glad I'm not playing this boring game mode anymore.:)

HundeWurst #9 Posted 25 August 2019 - 12:18 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 75365 battles
  • 4,625
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

View Postmateyflip, on 25 August 2019 - 08:02 AM, said:

A constructive and well thought out topic OP, Although said in a childish sulky manner.

 

If you don't like something,  fair enough but put it in adult terms and I'm sure forumites will think better of you - like me.


He brings up an issue after all non the less....

 

So



Xandania #10 Posted 25 August 2019 - 12:21 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42798 battles
  • 1,692
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

View Postxx984, on 24 August 2019 - 11:50 PM, said:

Sun doesn't shine in a lot of places. So you are going to need to be a little more specific please

 

Wasn't it a place high in the ramtop mountains?



Bordhaw #11 Posted 25 August 2019 - 12:24 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14894 battles
  • 4,882
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostAmun_RA, on 24 August 2019 - 11:24 PM, said:

WG, I am sick and tired of your stupid Frontline mode and of excessive arty strikes. You can shove this mode and arty where the sun doesn't shine. 

 

 

Oh and stop playing heavy tanks...


Edited by Bordhaw, 25 August 2019 - 12:24 PM.


mpf1959 #12 Posted 25 August 2019 - 12:48 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28309 battles
  • 1,584
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-29-2017

Way too much artillery strikes in Frontline

 

Cant say Iv'e noticed that, oh, wait a minute, I dont play it! :playing::trollface:



Homer_J #13 Posted 25 August 2019 - 12:58 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 32362 battles
  • 35,392
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postxx984, on 25 August 2019 - 12:50 AM, said:

Sun doesn't shine in a lot of places. So you are going to need to be a little more specific please

I think he means Lancashire.



MarcoStrapone #14 Posted 25 August 2019 - 01:01 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42138 battles
  • 921
  • [-BOMB] -BOMB
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

EBR LYNX LT432



How_hard_can_it_be #15 Posted 25 August 2019 - 08:05 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 43071 battles
  • 2,104
  • Member since:
    09-18-2012
I only played with KV-4 and ISM in FL and I had no issues with artillery. Most likely because I am such a good player. Or maybe because I never reached the legendary frontline. One of those two reasons is true and I'm not sure which one.

eldrak #16 Posted 26 August 2019 - 12:27 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 51219 battles
  • 1,354
  • [GR-W] GR-W
  • Member since:
    01-27-2011

There's a lot less of them since they fixed the slots. The air/artillerystrikes are quite rare now.

 

Though they should fix their pen as they can oneshot pretty much everything with a few hits on the engine deck. 



Jauhesammutin #17 Posted 26 August 2019 - 01:04 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23608 battles
  • 976
  • [FAUF] FAUF
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostHomer_J, on 25 August 2019 - 07:22 AM, said:

 

Why do people carry on playing a game they don't find fun?  That has always been beyond my comprehension.

 

Maybe they didn't like it in the first place and hoped the changes to the slot system would make the game enjoyable for them?

 

How do you know if you are going to like/dislike something if you don't test it?



Homer_J #18 Posted 26 August 2019 - 02:00 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 32362 battles
  • 35,392
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostJauhesammutin, on 26 August 2019 - 01:04 PM, said:

 

Maybe they didn't like it in the first place and hoped the changes to the slot system would make the game enjoyable for them?

 

How do you know if you are going to like/dislike something if you don't test it?

 

I'm talking about people with tens of thousands of battles played.  How much testing does it take?



Jauhesammutin #19 Posted 26 August 2019 - 02:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23608 battles
  • 976
  • [FAUF] FAUF
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostHomer_J, on 26 August 2019 - 01:00 PM, said:

 

I'm talking about people with tens of thousands of battles played.  How much testing does it take?

This topic is about FL.

Whenever something gets changed it needs to be tested to reform an opinion, no?



Homer_J #20 Posted 26 August 2019 - 02:05 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 32362 battles
  • 35,392
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostJauhesammutin, on 26 August 2019 - 02:03 PM, said:

This topic is about FL.

Whenever something gets changed it needs to be tested to reform an opinion, no?

Topic is irrelevant to my comment which was about people continuing to play something they know they do not find to be fun.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users