• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

toole #1 Posted 25 August 2019 - 10:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13525 battles
  • [TRES] TRES

Hi fellow tankers,

As many other players I abandoned frontline mode after it appeared to be a pure grindfest and took all enjoyment I had while playing it, but...

Wg announced a fix to the problem they created themselves (yes, fl reserves), and I thought to myself, I wonder if I still can make it? I created an excel calculator to find out. It evolved for a while but, now it has it's final form.

What it offers?

• average per day xp target calculated
  • each fl episode daily gain stats plus averages
  • total xp gain for all episodes vs how much you need to get
  • average xp gain vs average target vs average recommended at your current pace
  • total days of fl gone vs left vs needed at your current pace
  • and some other nice looking charts ;)

What you need to fill in?

• starting point - prestige lvl =B3, tier = B4, xp at tier = B5
  • episde tabs starting from episode 7 for each day - prestige lvl = B29, tier = C29, xp at tier = D29 and so on for each day
  • rest counts itself, so not too complicated

File is filled in with my progress as an example. I still have 4hrs of reserves and that's all I plan to spend in this mode for this episode.

It's kind of late in this episode so you'd need to estimate your gains to fill it now, but I had a little too many other commitments recently besides grinding fl as much as I could allow myself.

It's a gimmick for ones who like tables and charts, so I'm happy to deliver :).

All suggestions and tips are welcome. If it's well received I may modify for the ones who want to start from episode 8.

ps sorry for my engrish xD, not my native language

Attached Files

• Attached File   frontline.xlsx   424.06K

Edited by toole, 25 August 2019 - 10:31 AM.

Ginnungagap #2 Posted 26 August 2019 - 06:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12877 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
This is cool! Thanks for posting it, just for simplicity's sake, I would make all the fields where manual input go in a different colour. just to make it easy on all the ppl that will just be opening a spreadsheet ;) and not know where to put in values. :medal:

toole #3 Posted 26 August 2019 - 08:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13525 battles
  • [TRES] TRES

That's doable, but I didn't want to interfere with excel theme ;)

As mentioned before, if anyone is interested I can adjust and place a file where you can start calculating your averages and required xps starting from episode 8.

alKY_UniQe #4 Posted 14 September 2019 - 09:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8390 battles

Thank you for your effort you put to create this calculator. I can more easily spread my playing time to be able to reach prestige X. 

I also added avg xp per game and time spent so I know how much games i need to play and how much time i need to allocate. :izmena:

Also tagged with frontline, charts, excel, progress, reserves

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users