• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

The_Leviatan #1 Posted 26 August 2019 - 01:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3541 battles
  • [BEPIS] BEPIS

Hi, 

is there any chance wg will do something about that bullsh*t called artillery in close future? (like give us option to choose in settings whether we want this bullsh*t allowed in our games or not). Because I am getting so sick of this mistake that I am actually thinking about driving my tank to middle of map and getting myself killed as fast as possible every time I see clicker in my game. 

With regards,

pissed off player. 

(btw anyone joining me in my sucide missions?)

Only_Slightly_Bent #2 Posted 26 August 2019 - 01:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 26424 battles
  • [O_S_B] O_S_B
Armoured Warfare is the game you want, no arty in PvP there.
Seriously, uninstall WoT and play AW, that way you won't be ruining the game for your 14 teammates with your petulant, selfish, suiciding...

FrantisekBascovansky #3 Posted 26 August 2019 - 01:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29675 battles

View PostThe_Leviatan, on 26 August 2019 - 01:12 PM, said:

Hi, 

is there any chance wg will do something about that bullsh*t called artillery in close future? (like give us option to choose in settings whether we want this bullsh*t allowed in our games or not). Because I am getting so sick of this mistake that I am actually thinking about driving my tank to middle of map and getting myself killed as fast as possible every time I see clicker in my game. 

With regards,

pissed off player

I think you still have an option not to hit that big Battle! button in the first place.

With regards,

your pissed off teammate.

mpf1959 #4 Posted 26 August 2019 - 01:35 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28309 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostOnly_Slightly_Bent, on 26 August 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

Armoured Warfare is the game you want, no arty in PvP there.
Seriously, uninstall WoT and play AW, that way you won't be ruining the game for your 14 teammates with your petulant, selfish, suiciding...

Wise words! :B

malachi6 #5 Posted 26 August 2019 - 01:57 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50920 battles

When I click battle I make an informed decision.  I know I may get a map I do not like, that there may be arty, that to me, the teams may be imbalanced.  Getting frustrated at that which I know can occur is not going to alter the situation.  Breaking rules I have agreed to follow is not going to improve the situation.

As Frantisek and mr Only said.  Ultimately, if you do not like it.  Don't click battle and find another game to play.

Edited by malachi6, 26 August 2019 - 01:59 PM.

The_Leviatan #6 Posted 26 August 2019 - 01:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3541 battles
  • [BEPIS] BEPIS

View PostFrantisekBascovansky, on 26 August 2019 - 01:34 PM, said:

I think you still have an option not to hit that big Battle! button in the first place.

With regards,

your pissed off teammate.

I don't have any pissed of teammates, since I haven't used this method yet. It's just something that comes to my mind each time I get slapped for 400dmg 3 times per battle with nice 20-30s stunt per shot as bonus without possibility do defend myself against it by some moron who didn't even has to leave base to do that. 

Bordhaw #7 Posted 26 August 2019 - 02:59 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14894 battles

View PostThe_Leviatan, on 26 August 2019 - 12:12 PM, said:

Hi, 

With regards,

pissed off player. 

Goodbye

Dorander #8 Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:03 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21025 battles
Chances of a tank class that's widely played and has been a part of the game for nearly its entire existence including its greatest periods of popularity and financial success being removed from the game: Extremely close to zero.

WhoCares01 #9 Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21395 battles

Hi, 

With regards,

pissed off player. 

Nowadays I don't do it anymore, but for quite some time in 6-farty games I just yolo'ed toward the enemy base, with the intention to kill as many of their fartys as possible, or just taking a shot or two and die asap when detected early on the way. ~95% success in getting out of the battle early w/o desertion, maybe 5-10% to get one or more fartys, and barely an impact on WR, as it was not unusual that my rush triggered some disarray in the enemy team, and some early intel with assistance for me and my team.

jack_timber #10 Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:10 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 40279 battles

I can guarantee virtually every battle there's arty in it, yes it's usually me exercising my right to pick SPG then hit battle.

unhappy_bunny #11 Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:18 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19808 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostThe_Leviatan, on 26 August 2019 - 12:59 PM, said:

I don't have any pissed of teammates, since I haven't used this method yet. It's just something that comes to my mind each time I get slapped for 400dmg 3 times per battle with nice 20-30s stunt per shot as bonus without possibility do defend myself against it by some moron who didn't even has to leave base to do that. 

Strange. If I get hit by arty, my thoughts are along the lines of "What did I do wrong?", "Think I'd better move", and a quick ping of the map to let our arty know roughly where the enemy arty is. 

Jethro_Grey #12 Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4380 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

Hi, 

With regards,

pissed off player. 

There is an easy fix, that can prevent you from getting high blood pressure from all the raging AND doesn't ruin the game for 14other team mates:

Do not press the battle button! Simple really. ***

*** And that is coming from someone who literally hates CVs in WoWS with burning passion, and arty to a slightly lesser degree. 

salamcho_1 #13 Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:42 PM

• 92 battles

Hello everyone,

I'm closing this thread as there is another one on the same topic.

--> http://forum.worldof...ussion-thread/ 

Kind regards,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users