THIS IS USELESS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
193 replies to this topic

Kveki962 #1 Posted 26 August 2019 - 08:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8492 battles

I know this is totally and utterly useless to post but i was just wondering, for a long time now i have been playing this game, and have invested money in it, in fun it gave me. For some time now I've been noticing MM pattern.. For one week i have the best games with the best teammates and it seems like i can't lose a game.. But then it comes this two or even three weeks where i find myself no matter how good and smart I play can't win a game.. And in this cases facts show I'm being thrown into games with teammates who perish in 3-4 minutes of game, who obviously are terrible players (and that is fine, they need to learn and practice), but when every single game I play is with team fully composed of players like this, and no matter what I do or how much i try the end result is the same. So I would just like to point that I'm starting to get pissed at this game and system like this where you can't have a normal progress in game and get rewarded for a good play and only be nervous and frustrated all the f****** time, because all I wanna do is to have some fun in balanced good/bad games and be rewarded for my effort.. 

P.S.

This kind of system isn't fare.

This post isn't written based on 3 weeks of play but 2 years.

Wintermute_1 #2 Posted 26 August 2019 - 08:59 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 51548 battles

You could have saved alot of typing by just saying you think the games' rigged.

What you are actually getting is variance ie. spells of winning and losing as you'd expect with a non rigged game.

MeNoobTank #3 Posted 26 August 2019 - 09:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17153 battles
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC

All CAPS TITLE + wall of text without paragraphs. 

I think you skipped the forum rules...

LIL_Veky #4 Posted 26 August 2019 - 09:22 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13932 battles
  • [BTU] BTU
Yep this happens all the time

Dava_117 #5 Posted 26 August 2019 - 09:31 PM

Major General

• 23074 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Considering your 51.3% general win rate, you must be on a winning week a bit more frequently than in a losing one. So don't lie. ;)

Welcome to the forum btw...

malachi6 #6 Posted 26 August 2019 - 09:41 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50950 battles

Evidence of rigging is required to support an argument of rigging.  This is the basis of any discussion.

Stating, I think this is a thing, therefore, it must be true, is a very common fallacy.  Consider why WG would be "making you lose" and "giving you bad teams"  Consider that all those "bad" players are being put in a team to keep you down.  And that to keep you down they are forced to play with other "bad" players, meaning their chances of improving are even lower than yours.  Conversely,  good players are being put together in the other team to keep you down, making it easier for them to progress.

Seems legit?

Edited by malachi6, 26 August 2019 - 09:42 PM.

Dorander #7 Posted 26 August 2019 - 10:50 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21025 battles
Roll a die 100 times. Write down all the numbers in a row. Mark all the numbers 4, 5 and 6. Look at the markings and see if clustering of above-average and of below-average results occurs or if the results show that if you roll too many low numbers the results quickly compensate with a high number to make you feel good. That's your "unfair pattern" right there.

TheComfyChair #8 Posted 27 August 2019 - 12:21 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9267 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Take a break. Have a few beers, chill out, write some poetry. After this come back all refreshed and ready to blow the **** out of your enemies. (I also subscribe to the 3 losses and bucket philosophy which means the longest losing streak on an evening is 3 )

MeetriX #9 Posted 27 August 2019 - 05:43 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24508 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostDorander, on 26 August 2019 - 10:50 PM, said:

Roll a die 100 times. Write down all the numbers in a row. Mark all the numbers 4, 5 and 6. Look at the markings and see if clustering of above-average and of below-average results occurs or if the results show that if you roll too many low numbers the results quickly compensate with a high number to make you feel good. That's your "unfair pattern" right there.

Dice is rigged.

Average is 3.5, that is impossible to throw.

Edited by MeetriX, 27 August 2019 - 05:44 AM.

spidre #10 Posted 27 August 2019 - 06:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 34436 battles
Forum trolls love posts like this. 

NUKLEAR_SLUG #11 Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:36 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34552 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostKveki962, on 26 August 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

For some time now I've been noticing MM pattern.. For one week i have the best games with the best teammates and it seems like i can't lose a game.. But then it comes this two or even three weeks where i find myself no matter how good and smart I play can't win a game.. 

You have a 51% WR which proves everything else you said to be wrong.

If you want to win more then play better, it's that simple.

jeffrey_mk2 #12 Posted 27 August 2019 - 11:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14590 battles
  • [NLWGG] NLWGG

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 27 August 2019 - 06:36 AM, said:

You have a 51% WR which proves everything else you said to be wrong.

If you want to win more then play better, it's that simple.

If you want to win more play better he said haha no I have the same stuff going on.

Have always a good week , I hit the most difficult shots etc. And suddenly you end up in teams that get vanished within 3 to 4 minutes for a week or 2.

That changes like day and night.

One day you win 8 in a row , next day 8 loss.

You simply cant win those games.

Imagine that you lose 5 tanks in the first minute, that end most of the times in a loss.

You can say what you want but if your team is gone in such a short period the only reason is bad MM most of the times.

Getting bad HT and top tiers in your team vs the enemy having big good HT etc. 

No matter how good you play you will not win these games .

Sure you can have some luck but with rng also involved in the game.....good luck with playing better.

Hence I even have constant games in high camo tanks that get outspotted everywhere with 60% winrate like if its nothing.

And the next day people dont even spot you while they almost overrun you. And that feels quite like rigging. Monday player A gets magic sprinkels over his tank with the sun shining out of his bottom , tuesday player A gets -25% RNG and player B gets the magic sprinkles.

Thats how this game just works in my eyes.

Some have luck , some dont....just keep playing if you like tanks , who cares if you get some pixel xp and credits less.

Edited by jeffrey_mk2, 27 August 2019 - 12:00 PM.

Kveki962 #13 Posted 27 August 2019 - 11:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8492 battles

Sorry for breaking the forum rules, this is first time i've been using it..

The other thing of my 51% w/l ratio is only because last 2 years every couple weeks this patern occures i simply don't play until that week passes.. I'm not saying I'm the best player out there, but when you try to raise your rating without premium account it's frustrating to lose 20-30 points a day.. That's bulls***. And not be able to earn some normal silver, especially on higher tiers..

Not to mention to have fun!

Edited by Kveki962, 27 August 2019 - 12:01 PM.

malachi6 #14 Posted 27 August 2019 - 12:10 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50950 battles
Still no evidence guy.  Think of it like this.  If we took WG to court and accused them of rigging the game based on what you have said; would a jury find them guilty?  By the way, saying they are not guilty, is not the same as saying they are innocent.

Retro_Drops #15 Posted 27 August 2019 - 12:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4836 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
by the sounds of it you will never have fun playing this game as you seem to be way to concerned stats. most people who play for stats when they are not good enough to get good stats only focus on negative things instead of the small positive stuff that happens. 

jeffrey_mk2 #16 Posted 27 August 2019 - 12:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14590 battles
  • [NLWGG] NLWGG

You cant prove both ways so better say nothing then :P

Like retro said though , you probably focus too much on losing stuff.

Ive made that mistake too and it makes it a lot less fun to play.

Just try to fight till the last second , try to keep your tank as long as you can in game.

Even though you have a losing team you still can make some nice damage, it gives a satisfied feeling (at least for me).

Edited by jeffrey_mk2, 27 August 2019 - 12:20 PM.

Dorander #17 Posted 27 August 2019 - 12:24 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21025 battles

View PostKveki962, on 27 August 2019 - 10:56 AM, said:

Sorry for breaking the forum rules, this is first time i've been using it..

The other thing of my 51% w/l ratio is only because last 2 years every couple weeks this patern occures i simply don't play until that week passes.. I'm not saying I'm the best player out there, but when you try to raise your rating without premium account it's frustrating to lose 20-30 points a day.. That's bulls***. And not be able to earn some normal silver, especially on higher tiers..

Not to mention to have fun!

There's a very sensible explanation for why not playing when these situations seem to happen actually help, generally it's called "tilting". The short of it is that frustrated people tend to make more silly mistakes. Since you're not having fun at that moment, taking a break is an excellent idea.

The game isn't balanced around earning silver on high tiers by the way, not without a premium account and/or tank.

Bordhaw #18 Posted 27 August 2019 - 12:31 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 15319 battles

View PostKveki962, on 26 August 2019 - 07:51 PM, said:

I know this is totally and utterly useless to post but i was just wondering, for a long time now i have been playing this game, and have invested money in it, in fun it gave me. For some time now I've been noticing MM pattern.. For one week i have the best games with the best teammates and it seems like i can't lose a game.. But then it comes this two or even three weeks where i find myself no matter how good and smart I play can't win a game.. And in this cases facts show I'm being thrown into games with teammates who perish in 3-4 minutes of game, who obviously are terrible players (and that is fine, they need to learn and practice), but when every single game I play is with team fully composed of players like this, and no matter what I do or how much i try the end result is the same. So I would just like to point that I'm starting to get pissed at this game and system like this where you can't have a normal progress in game and get rewarded for a good play and only be nervous and frustrated all the f****** time, because all I wanna do is to have some fun in balanced good/bad games and be rewarded for my effort.. 

P.S.

This kind of system isn't fare.

This post isn't written based on 3 weeks of play but 2 years.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #19 Posted 27 August 2019 - 01:01 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34552 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Postjeffrey_mk2, on 27 August 2019 - 11:55 AM, said:

If you want to win more play better he said haha no I have the same stuff going on.

Have always a good week , I hit the most difficult shots etc. And suddenly you end up in teams that get vanished within 3 to 4 minutes for a week or 2.

That changes like day and night.

One day you win 8 in a row , next day 8 loss.

You simply cant win those games.

Imagine that you lose 5 tanks in the first minute, that end most of the times in a loss.

You can say what you want but if your team is gone in such a short period the only reason is bad MM most of the times.

Again, you have a 51% WR. Do explain to the rest of the class how you manage that if you spend one week of being 'rigged to win' and two weeks of being 'rigged to lose'. How do you win more than half your games when you're allegedly being rigged to lose two thirds of them?

MM is not the problem, its balanced enough by virtue of its randomness over time. Let's say for the sake of argument that WG were to tomorrow implement a perfectly balanced MM. Every battle you are put in both teams are exactly evenly matched. In that situation how many of your games would you expect to win? 

Lagalaza #20 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10927 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 27 August 2019 - 12:01 PM, said:

Again, you have a 51% WR. Do explain to the rest of the class how you manage that if you spend one week of being 'rigged to win' and two weeks of being 'rigged to lose'. How do you win more than half your games when you're allegedly being rigged to lose two thirds of them?

MM is not the problem, its balanced enough by virtue of its randomness over time. Let's say for the sake of argument that WG were to tomorrow implement a perfectly balanced MM. Every battle you are put in both teams are exactly evenly matched. In that situation how many of your games would you expect to win? 

51% obviously.... and then moan like hell when they get 6 losses in a row which would still happen.... :angry:

and moan like hell because it would take five minutes to get a battle to load....:angry:

and moan like hell that they never get any easy wins any more.....:angry:

and moan like hell about how the MM is rigged and their "equally matched" players aren't as good as the other "equally matched" players....:angry:

Oh boy. People just don't seem to understand what random means.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users