Jump to content


I sent a Ticket and got Banned lol


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

oo0oo0oooo0oo0o #1 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:03 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26455 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016

Hello everyone,

 

yesterday we got a base camper scout in our game and people just complained about him. I just drove towards him for 2 seconds just near spawn point. I didn't even push him into the danger. I have never done such dangerous pushes before for any of my teammates. To the end of the battle, he started abusing and blocked me sustainedly until the end of the game. I have contacted Customer Support and got 4 days ban.

 

It is very nice to get banned for 4 days just for non-dangerous and too short timed pushing just near the spawn point. 4 days are excessive. I am sure this customer support worker doesn't have an idea what really a physical abuse is and hasn't even played the game even for 1 week.

 

I am not saying that "I have done nothing". But it is too much. My first time ever ban after years of playing and just for this action getting 4 days are excessive.

 

I am taking a very very long break after this frustration.

 

Hope you enjoy your game.

 

Here is the link: http://wotreplays.eu...5d92130bedde1c6

 

Regards.


Edited by oo0oo0oooo0oo0o, 27 August 2019 - 02:24 PM.


Drone81 #2 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:10 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 22723 battles
  • 169
  • [1VTD] 1VTD
  • Member since:
    06-23-2011
send another ticket asking for a valid explanation why you where banned after sending the last ticket

____Green____ #3 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:13 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24444 battles
  • 345
  • [LVPRK] LVPRK
  • Member since:
    01-12-2014

View Postoo0oo0oooo0oo0o, on 27 August 2019 - 03:03 PM, said:

I am sure this customer support worker doesn't have an idea 

 

You are sure that replay was checked by real "worker"? XD

a) you forgot to put timestamp 

b) You forgot to put timestamp and script checked your replay till the moment where you started to push that tank

 

 



Jethro_Grey #4 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:14 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4380 battles
  • 657
  • [KAIN] KAIN
  • Member since:
    08-01-2015
It could be argued, that your action was a provocation, but who knows what WGs spread sheets offer as advice for the support members.

oo0oo0oooo0oo0o #5 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:18 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26455 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016

View Post____Green____, on 27 August 2019 - 02:13 PM, said:

 

You are sure that replay was checked by real "worker"? XD

a) you forgot to put timestamp 

b) You forgot to put timestamp and script checked your replay till the moment where you started to push that tank

 

 

 

I did put all infos, yes. I pushed him for 2 seconds without putting him into the danger but he did that (I didn't calculate and I don't wanna watch the entire replay again) I think around 30-40 seconds and just for me to be killed by enemy as I had one-shot hp and he pushed me just towards the enemies.

 

Someone can correct me for the duration if they watch it from the beginning if they have time.

 

It was a turkish customer support by the way.


Edited by oo0oo0oooo0oo0o, 27 August 2019 - 02:19 PM.


Drone81 #6 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:25 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 22723 battles
  • 169
  • [1VTD] 1VTD
  • Member since:
    06-23-2011

View Postoo0oo0oooo0oo0o, on 27 August 2019 - 02:18 PM, said:

 

I did put all infos, yes. I pushed him for 2 seconds without putting him into the danger but he did that (I didn't calculate and I don't wanna watch the entire replay again) I think around 30-40 seconds and just for me to be killed by enemy as I had one-shot hp and he pushed me just towards the enemies.

 

Someone can correct me for the duration if they watch it from the beginning if they have time.

 

It was a turkish customer support by the way.

 

i doubt it, support use a automatic respond system

 

i doubt a replay is checked



wsatnutter #7 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:31 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 26454 battles
  • 9,448
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
You flouted the rules and got banned dry your tears 

Edited by wsatnutter, 27 August 2019 - 02:32 PM.


Leadfire #8 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 7868 battles
  • 271
  • Member since:
    12-28-2010
I though you quit the WoT altogether?

oo0oo0oooo0oo0o #9 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:36 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26455 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016

View Postwsatnutter, on 27 August 2019 - 02:31 PM, said:

You flouted the rules and got banned dry your tears 

 

I do not cry for a video game. Because I just find it comic. That's it.


Edited by oo0oo0oooo0oo0o, 27 August 2019 - 03:10 PM.


OmniWalou #10 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:38 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 452 battles
  • 552
  • Member since:
    04-13-2019

View Postoo0oo0oooo0oo0o, on 27 August 2019 - 02:03 PM, said:

Hello everyone,

 

yesterday we got a base camper scout in our game and people just complained about him. I just drove towards him for 2 seconds just near spawn point. I didn't even push him into the danger. I have never done such dangerous pushes before for any of my teammates. To the end of the battle, he started abusing and blocked me sustainedly until the end of the game. I have contacted Customer Support and got 4 days ban.

 

It is very nice to get banned for 4 days just for non-dangerous and too short timed pushing just near the spawn point. 4 days are excessive. I am sure this customer support worker doesn't have an idea what really a physical abuse is and hasn't even played the game even for 1 week.

 

I am not saying that "I have done nothing". But it is too much. My first time ever ban after years of playing and just for this action getting 4 days are excessive.

 

I am taking a very very long break after this frustration.

 

Hope you enjoy your game.

 

Here is the link: http://wotreplays.eu...5d92130bedde1c6

 

Regards.

 

So as expected, OP was not truthful in his description of the events. Luckily he was not so smart and posted the replay that contradicts what he says.

 

1. ''People'' didn't complain about the scout, it was just one person saying ''spoter wale up spot noob'' and pinged the map once. So, no, multiple people were not complaining about it.

 

2. You shot the M41D and charged towards it. You got spotted and immediately afterwards pointed your tank towards the M41D and attempted to use it as cover. The M41D smelled that and avoided you, even though getting pushed and was in real danger of getting shot at. The M41D was in a safe place where it was and you got him spotted and forced him to move, as well as tried to get him killed. So again, no, it was not ''non-dangerous'' pushing near the cap circle. You had clear idea to get them killed by using them as cover from the enemies. You were getting shot at that point too when you pushed him.

E: you actually tried to push him twice, both times the M41D smelled it and saw you coming.

 

3. The ''pushing'' the M41D did to you in the end was not as you make it out. You were shooting at the enemy ELC EVEN 90, you saw from minimap that the M41D was coming, you were driving forwards and then zoomed out and intentionally stopped to block the M41D from getting to the ELC EVEN 90. This was the last straw for the M41D and after that he followed you a bit behind you. You were not in any danger at any point, unlike the M41D was at the start.

 

4. Can you post a screenshot of your ''4 day'' ban. So far anyone I've reported have all gotten 3 day bans and that seems to be the standard ban duration for these things. I'm personally not even ruling out the possibility that you didn't even get banned and try to create a fake story to bash on WG and create an illusion that reporting doesn't work to discourage people from reporting. It's all hypothetical yet possible.

 

All in all, you started the whole situation. You provoked the M41D player. You tried to get him killed by pushing them and blocking him, you blocked him from damage and afterwards got pushed yourself. After all this, you went to actually cry for help from support and it backfired. As I expected support actually does put some thought into these and they saw the same as I did. You starting it all and provoking a reaction and when it didn't work, you tried to cry for a ban for the other guy. You are an example of why FF was removed as well. You are an in game bully and fully deserve your ban.

13:45 Added after 7 minute

View PostDrone81, on 27 August 2019 - 02:25 PM, said:

 

i doubt it, support use a automatic respond system

 

i doubt a replay is checked

 

When was the last time you used support? They do not use automatic respond system for physics abuse reports and they watch the replays with 100% certainty. In OP's case they used a skill called common sense to spot that OP was the one who started it, actually did push and block the other person and tried to provoke a response, and in the end OP was the one running to support and crying for a ban. And since that rightfully backfired, he came to the forums to cry about it and get some sympathy, which again can be seen through by forumites.


Edited by OmniWalou, 27 August 2019 - 02:42 PM.


oo0oo0oooo0oo0o #11 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:46 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26455 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016

View PostOmniWalou, on 27 August 2019 - 02:38 PM, said:

 

All in all, you started the whole situation. You provoked the M41D player. You tried to get him killed by pushing them and blocking him, you blocked him from damage and afterwards got pushed yourself. After all this, you went to actually cry for help from support and it backfired. As I expected support actually does put some thought into these and they saw the same as I did. You starting it all and provoking a reaction and when it didn't work, you tried to cry for a ban for the other guy. You are an example of why FF was removed as well. You are an in game bully and fully deserve your ban.

 

He wasn't in safe spot because if he shots just one time he would have been spotted by ELC and get killed. And after I saw your last paragraph I won't even answer you. Because it is obviously clear that you don't have any idea of this game.



OmniWalou #12 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:53 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 452 battles
  • 552
  • Member since:
    04-13-2019

View Postoo0oo0oooo0oo0o, on 27 August 2019 - 02:46 PM, said:

 

He wasn't in safe spot because if he shots just one time he would have been spotted by ELC and get killed. And after I saw your last paragraph I won't even answer you. Because it is obviously clear that you don't have any idea of this game.

 

So he was in a safe spot, since he didn't shoot so he wasn't spotted. You tried to ram him out of it, which he nicely avoided. You were getting also shot when you were pushing him so thanks for giving the replay for us to call you out on lying with proof.

 

I don't actually need you to answer to me. Although you already did. It's all in the replay and people who have half a brain cell will watch the replay instead of trusting your tales (lies) from your OP. I would of course love to see you try to explain why you are describing the events differently than the replay shows, but you of course can't do that and will just opt out of answering to me properly at all. :) How does it feel to not get the sympathy you came here for?

IntruderFI #13 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:53 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 49261 battles
  • 560
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View Postoo0oo0oooo0oo0o, on 27 August 2019 - 04:46 PM, said:

 

He wasn't in safe spot because if he shots just one time he would have been spotted by ELC and get killed. And after I saw your last paragraph I won't even answer you. Because it is obviously clear that you don't have any idea of this game.

 

You have any idea how many times i been pushed out of spotting because of tools like you?

One shotted by FV 183 because i don't do suicide scouting.

Its a good thing you received your ban, lets hope the forum sanctions hits you next since you are not allowed to talk bans here :trollface:



oo0oo0oooo0oo0o #14 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:55 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26455 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016

View PostOmniWalou, on 27 August 2019 - 02:53 PM, said:

 

So he was in a safe spot, since he didn't shoot so he wasn't spotted. You tried to ram him out of it, which he nicely avoided. You were getting also shot when you were pushing him so thanks for giving the replay for us to call you out on lying with proof.

 

I don't actually need you to answer to me. Although you already did. It's all in the replay and people who have half a brain cell will watch the replay instead of trusting your tales (lies) from your OP. I would of course love to see you try to explain why you are describing the events differently than the replay shows, but you of course can't do that and will just opt out of answering to me properly at all. :) How does it feel to not get the sympathy you came here for?

 

Do you have inferiority complex or what?

 

Maybe you don't read what I write. I say ban duration is much. You say "DO YOU FEEL GOOD BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET SYMPATHY?". Really, are you okay?


Edited by oo0oo0oooo0oo0o, 27 August 2019 - 02:57 PM.


Haws #15 Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19398 battles
  • 43
  • [LMAGS] LMAGS
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

I enjoyed that replay.

 

Glad you got your well deserved ban. (if it's actually real)

 

Use your time off to reflect on what you did wrong



IntruderFI #16 Posted 27 August 2019 - 03:01 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 49261 battles
  • 560
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View PostHaws, on 27 August 2019 - 04:57 PM, said:

I enjoyed that replay.

 

Glad you got your well deserved ban. (if it's actually real)

 

Use your time off to reflect on what you did wrong

 

I think he is incapable of seeing the errors in his doing



Jethro_Grey #17 Posted 27 August 2019 - 03:02 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4380 battles
  • 657
  • [KAIN] KAIN
  • Member since:
    08-01-2015

View Postoo0oo0oooo0oo0o, on 27 August 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

 

Do you have inferiority complex or what?

 

Maybe you don't read what I write. I say ban duration is much. You say "DO YOU FEEL GOOD BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET SYMPATHY?". Really, are you okay?

Sooo, for you it is ok to behave like a bully in game, get banned for it and then tell a twisted version of the events on the forums and then have the nerve to complain about the ban for bullying another player? Really? 

 

4 days - assuming it is really 4 days - is not enough.

 

 

 

 


Edited by Jethro_Grey, 27 August 2019 - 03:02 PM.


Balc0ra #18 Posted 27 August 2019 - 03:10 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 72848 battles
  • 20,704
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

Well, if you want to send in a replay go get "base campers" banned. Make sure you don't break 5 different rules WG might see different on before you get to the others offense. As then you might end up with the wrong end of the stick, or you both just get banned.

 

 



4nt #19 Posted 27 August 2019 - 03:13 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29234 battles
  • 1,584
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013

View Postoo0oo0oooo0oo0o, on 27 August 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

 

Do you have inferiority complex or what?

 

Maybe you don't read what I write. I say ban duration is much. You say "DO YOU FEEL GOOD BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET SYMPATHY?". Really, are you okay?

Inferiority complex seems to be on the other corner atm.

 

You come over and blatantly lie about course of events. Tell one good reason for anyone to believe jacks about anything you say? I doubt you have been banned, and just try to score some imaginary points, as many other threads have pointed out that WG CS has actually started doing their job -finally.

 

Classic inferiority complex behaviour.



8126Jakobsson #20 Posted 27 August 2019 - 03:14 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 78842 battles
  • 5,242
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

I don't understand why that guy plays a light tank. There's only one on each team. He survives the battle and have 0 spots and 0 assist to show for.

Like seriously. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users