I am looking for an international clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

iarmolenkho #1 Posted 27 August 2019 - 04:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15012 battles

Hola,

I am looking for an international clan where I can develop myself and make a good friendship. :hiding:

Btw this is my first and only account. So... I'm not reroll. :trollface:

Bishox #2 Posted 27 August 2019 - 11:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26378 battles
  • [SPESH] SPESH

Clan: [SPESH] Spam "SpEsHuL" ammo o_0 Clan Portal URL: https://eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500171357/

About us: We are a brand new, English-speaking, competitive clan, we meme a LOT but win most of our games anyway With fair leadership and strong players, we have already smashed our way to be among the top 20 clans at tier 6, with 1380 elo rating and are also making a push for top 25 clans in tier 8 strongholds with over 1400 elo. We frequently win 70% or more of our games and have been playing advances making great progress in improving as a clan. Our players are all friendly, chilled out guys with a great sense of humour and are all round a great group of skilled players in-game. We couldn't have done anything if it weren't for this amazing group of guys in the clan. If you ever want to platoon or join some of our strongholds, just PM any of our clan members in-game or contact me on discord!

Edited by Bishox, 27 August 2019 - 11:16 PM.

AGIOROB #3 Posted 28 August 2019 - 07:11 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 40693 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

HI :)

come join British Reaper's ( we are an International Clan )
What Can you expect from B--R?
Daily Cw
Daily Platoons
Daily Stongholds (VIII / X)
Teamspeak 3 Server for effective comms
A chilled out environment but still the competitive drive to be better.
Most importantly, FUN!
(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

Britsh-Reapers.teamspeak3.com

DuckPhobia #4 Posted 28 August 2019 - 02:56 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7944 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW
Hi there :)

Now I know you have had two very good clans above me wanting to bring you on board and honestly you would do well with either of them. 

But I would like to try and snag you our way. I could give you the obligatory we are an International clan, English Speaking, Clan Wars....bit. However I will give you some more real reasons to join us;

We do all the same stuff as other competitive clans, with the addition of a great community. Now that is a bit vague so I shall elaborate, as a clan we genuinely all get on. Not all the time obviously personalities are different no matter where you go, but there is no beef, no drama. 

We work with you, if you give us information we will make sure to do our best to work with that. You work weekend evenings and can't play. It won't be held against you, you have to leave to go visit your Grandma because she misses you but its an important clan war night. Go enjoy yourself and bring back home made cookies for us. 

We also support each other well, you are stuck on missions or game modes then there is 9 times of 10 someone around to back you up. 

Last but not least. You will never be bored in this clan, from competitions, to clan community nights there is always someone on or something going on. 

Here is our discord, pop on and come find me (I am usually on, if not one of my guys/gals will be there to answer any questions and help you get involved) https://discord.gg/Sb2Wnjw

Commander Ducky :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users