Who Will Buy?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ticklemonster #1 Posted 27 August 2019 - 05:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 55156 battles
  • [YBB] YBB
A  few months ago there was a teaser on Facebook about a new Brit Prem Light tank of high tier (I then queried whether this meant a new Brit LT line, and was told it was not.... lol). How on earth will WG get people to pay real money for a tank that should not be better than the fully pimped Tech Tree equivalent? The Tiers VII and VIII are so rubbish now, that a Premium will be pants - and no one will pay for it. It is only because WG will want to make money from a Premium version that I think that the LT line will be buffed.

MisterWhippy #2 Posted 04 September 2019 - 12:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34636 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I think you mean this.

http://tanks.gg/tank/senlac

MisterWhippy #3 Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34636 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I bought it. It's actually not bad. Picked up a second class and a Pascucci on my second game (first game was a welcome-to-the-world one-shot by arty in the first minute). Pen is a bit weak, but it is mobile and agile and has excellent camo. Haven't decided whether to go passive with binos or active with optics. We'll see. Gamestyle evolving.

azakow #4 Posted 21 September 2019 - 03:17 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 82693 battles

View PostMisterWhippy, on 20 September 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

I bought it. It's actually not bad. Picked up a second class and a Pascucci on my second game (first game was a welcome-to-the-world one-shot by arty in the first minute). Pen is a bit weak, but it is mobile and agile and has excellent camo. Haven't decided whether to go passive with binos or active with optics. We'll see. Gamestyle evolving.

Are you a WG promoter by any chance?

Do you know what you are takling about at all?

:facepalm:

I expexted a closer alingment to the other UK LT.

What they sell is a freak vehicle.

:angry:

MisterWhippy #5 Posted 21 September 2019 - 04:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34636 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Thanks for that. My experience was just based a few games where I didn’t get spotted in some outrageous positions. To be fair, I do have  full camo skills, BIA, vehicle camo and was running pudding and tea. Ofc it does depend on the skill and positioning  of the spotters on the other team.

AzoreanOutkast #6 Posted 24 September 2019 - 11:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11037 battles

Its a good brawler, plays more like a medium than a LT, i do like it, not sorry i bought it.

But as LT goes, worlds apart from my excelent LT432.

Jimmymack #7 Posted 27 September 2019 - 01:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4975 battles
Damage is hit and miss, the HE is good on tanks that take full dmg from them avr 90mm pen, the pen needs some loving the primum round can do the job.  i have rammer ,stabilizer and optics ,had a good game in dorset three kills and 1800 plus damage mainly using HE on lights and a scorpion TD.  for £22 its ok. plus a crew trainer if i go up the light line.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users