Jump to content


hull armor fuel tanks!


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

hasnainrakha57 #1 Posted 28 August 2019 - 06:28 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18366 battles
  • 916
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013
why dont wg fix problem of hull fuel tanks.Its so annoying they fixed it for 112 they can do it for other tanks.T62a and t-34-1 is on my list.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 28 August 2019 - 06:44 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 72848 battles
  • 20,704
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

Then you would not buy silver for gold to get crew books to get the crew skill that fixes it. 

 

Joking aside... Yes, some tanks sill burn more then others and could use a lower % chance or module HP boost. Chinese high tier TD's was nasty at it to name one. As the tier 8 TD burned on most side hits. Or the UDES that got engine damage and fire on most forward track hits. Tho it's not as bad as it used to. As in pre German transmission fix to name one. As when I started, half the topics was not about arty. But about German engine fires.



hasnainrakha57 #3 Posted 28 August 2019 - 07:09 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18366 battles
  • 916
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 28 August 2019 - 05:44 PM, said:

Then you would not buy silver for gold to get crew books to get the crew skill that fixes it. 

 

Joking aside... Yes, some tanks sill burn more then others and could use a lower % chance or module HP boost. Chinese high tier TD's was nasty at it to name one. As the tier 8 TD burned on most side hits. Or the UDES that got engine damage and fire on most forward track hits. Tho it's not as bad as it used to. As in pre German transmission fix to name one. As when I started, half the topics was not about arty. But about German engine fires.

well for german i mostly get knocked out engine.It is also a fact that obj140 is not only better then t62a but also it dosent have front fuel tank like t62a i think and play t34-1....



4nt #4 Posted 28 August 2019 - 07:23 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29234 battles
  • 1,584
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013
Even funnier- centurions. Front right- ammoracks. Front left- Fuel.

Nah, it's just that all but soviets haven't got room in modern tanks to have some space between armor and modules... Somehow 25% smaller (or in case of Chinese, 0%) soviets can cram everything flammable to the rear of the vehicle, and ammo seems to be covered with Black hole armor.

fisco77 #5 Posted 28 August 2019 - 08:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 76731 battles
  • 535
  • Member since:
    07-09-2012

View Post4nt, on 28 August 2019 - 07:23 PM, said:

Even funnier- centurions. Front right- ammoracks. Front left- Fuel.

Nah, it's just that all but soviets haven't got room in modern tanks to have some space between armor and modules... Somehow 25% smaller (or in case of Chinese, 0%) soviets can cram everything flammable to the rear of the vehicle, and ammo seems to be covered with Black hole armor.

 

AFAIK they made a fuel tank in a shape of an ammo rack, so you could store shells in it. As terrible as it sounds at first it's actually a good idea if you're running on Diesel fuel, because it needs to be heated to ignite.



4nt #6 Posted 28 August 2019 - 08:38 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29234 battles
  • 1,584
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013

View Postfisco77, on 28 August 2019 - 08:08 PM, said:

 

AFAIK they made a fuel tank in a shape of an ammo rack, so you could store shells in it. As terrible as it sounds at first it's actually a good idea if you're running on Diesel fuel, because it needs to be heated to ignite.

I know I know... Ingame mechanics are sadly less sensitive for such things. And yes I do know soviet tanks carry 10 to 20 percent More ammo than IRL, and cents etc about the real amount, hence more prone to ammoracks. 

 

It's just frustrating sometimes.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users