Jump to content


Festival Fair only for white people!?


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

HundeWurst #1 Posted 29 August 2019 - 11:24 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 75365 battles
  • 4,625
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

Ofc I had to pick an edgy topic name:

Posted Image

Posted Image

 

Wargaming at it again? :D



Steiner011 #2 Posted 29 August 2019 - 11:54 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 43097 battles
  • 1,582
  • [SCRUB] SCRUB
  • Member since:
    10-09-2012

If you take a look , in festive garage you will mostly see humanoids.

 

Space vampire robot lizards have no rights guaranteed to human race. SCANDAL.



shishx_the_animal #3 Posted 29 August 2019 - 11:57 AM

    Colonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 32532 battles
  • 3,917
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    04-06-2013

Try uninstalling your FAME cheat mods, you gold noob and dirty statpadder.

 

Spoiler

Edited by shishx_the_animal, 29 August 2019 - 11:58 AM.


Evilier_than_Skeletor #4 Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:06 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20591 battles
  • 780
  • [TSOP] TSOP
  • Member since:
    02-05-2016
Misread the OP. The popup does work for me. I feel privileged.

Edited by Evilier_than_Skeletor, 29 August 2019 - 12:09 PM.


TungstenHitman #5 Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:30 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 30631 battles
  • 5,765
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

Ya truly tragic... but what's much more alarming is how your tier10 heavy tank has a 1.8 second aim time with .3 dispersion along with 480 view range. This massively out performs the gun characteristics of my tier8 Charioteer which is actually a TD and a good one at that... oh and better alpha, pen and dpm too because obviously a forking over armored hull down heavy tank needs to have all of those attributes and advantages over a zero armor TD with with less than half the hp pool too right?

 

Let players have no doubt as to why light tanks are totally obsolete at this tier, no doubt at all, you don't need light tanks, there obsolete when stupid heavy tanks have 480 view range and guns with more dpm than most tanks and ridiculous aim times and accuracy. Yes, there should be different variations of heavy tanks, not all should be slow face hugging brawlers but for God sake this takes the cake. How does this tank actually ever miss a shot or lose a fight to anything other than another same tank in a 1 vs 1 situation? You wouldn't even out trade this thing it has insane amounts of dpm and since its a heavy tank, probably a lot more hp than whatever tank you are using. Turret traverse, hull traverse, on parity with a decent medium tank, a heavy tank with all the above should also have that level of mobility too obviously just to make sure that along with the dpm, gun handling, view range etc, you also can't flank it or escape it's gun from pointing at your tank while trying to circle it. Really makes sense that.

 

Oh... and your'e also playing an Obj 279 e too... well you're just the MOST fun to meet during a battle ain't ya!! Don't forget to toon with another one or two with those tanks while your at it. Come play tier10 though it's a hoot, the end game of wot, the best fun, the reward for all that grinding and bottom tier suffering... wait.... wait.... hmmmm.



__Eric__ #6 Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:43 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34650 battles
  • 1,223
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013

View Postshishx_the_animal, on 29 August 2019 - 10:57 AM, said:

Try uninstalling your FAME cheat mods, you gold noob and dirty statpadder.

 

Spoiler

I thought we Dingers were the gold noobs :B



shishx_the_animal #7 Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:44 PM

    Colonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 32532 battles
  • 3,917
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    04-06-2013

View Post__Eric__, on 29 August 2019 - 11:43 AM, said:

I thought we Dingers were the gold noobs :B

 

You are now known as special noobs. There is no gold ammo!



Nethraniel #8 Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:46 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 14542 battles
  • 2,571
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View Postshishx_the_animal, on 29 August 2019 - 12:44 PM, said:

 

You are now known as special noobs. There is no gold ammo!

We are definitely special ... :child:



__Eric__ #9 Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:47 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34650 battles
  • 1,223
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013

View Postshishx_the_animal, on 29 August 2019 - 11:44 AM, said:

 

You are now known as special noobs. There is no gold ammo!

I wasn't talking about ammo shishx ;)

 

 



Schepel #10 Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:53 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 65859 battles
  • 3,721
  • Member since:
    05-13-2013

Now that I find you, can you maybe tell CarryBarry to stop carrying so hard? Had him in my team for a few games now. Just no fun to be had when he demolishes the enemy team and the game is reduced to a mad scramble to get some damage done.

 

On topic, WG seems to be on a roll to break mods. Had to install yet another nightly to keep my xvm rolling.


Edited by Schepel, 29 August 2019 - 12:53 PM.


Jumping_Turtle #11 Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:57 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 69352 battles
  • 7,508
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostNethraniel, on 29 August 2019 - 12:46 PM, said:

We are definitely special ... :child:

 

Thats why Shishx is one of us ;)



shishx_the_animal #12 Posted 29 August 2019 - 01:03 PM

    Colonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 32532 battles
  • 3,917
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    04-06-2013

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 29 August 2019 - 11:57 AM, said:

 

Thats why Shishx is one of us ;)

 

:hiding:



chainreact0r #13 Posted 29 August 2019 - 01:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34660 battles
  • 468
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011

View PostTungstenHitman, on 29 August 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

Ya truly tragic... but what's much more alarming is how your tier10 heavy tank has a 1.8 second aim time with .3 dispersion along with 480 view range. This massively out performs the gun characteristics of my tier8 Charioteer which is actually a TD and a good one at that... oh and better alpha, pen and dpm too because obviously a forking over armored hull down heavy tank needs to have all of those attributes and advantages over a zero armor TD with with less than half the hp pool too right?

 

Let players have no doubt as to why light tanks are totally obsolete at this tier, no doubt at all, you don't need light tanks, there obsolete when stupid heavy tanks have 480 view range and guns with more dpm than most tanks and ridiculous aim times and accuracy. Yes, there should be different variations of heavy tanks, not all should be slow face hugging brawlers but for God sake this takes the cake. How does this tank actually ever miss a shot or lose a fight to anything other than another same tank in a 1 vs 1 situation? You wouldn't even out trade this thing it has insane amounts of dpm and since its a heavy tank, probably a lot more hp than whatever tank you are using. Turret traverse, hull traverse, on parity with a decent medium tank, a heavy tank with all the above should also have that level of mobility too obviously just to make sure that along with the dpm, gun handling, view range etc, you also can't flank it or escape it's gun from pointing at your tank while trying to circle it. Really makes sense that.

 

Oh... and your'e also playing an Obj 279 e too... well you're just the MOST fun to meet during a battle ain't ya!! Don't forget to toon with another one or two with those tanks while your at it. Come play tier10 though it's a hoot, the end game of wot, the best fun, the reward for all that grinding and bottom tier suffering... wait.... wait.... hmmmm.

If you would pay more attention, you would notice that mr HundeWurst is a pus*y running firefighting instead of rammer directive, effectively missing on 100 dpm.

Also the 279 has the exact same broken a*s dpm of 3.4k, with just 0.01 worse accuracy, and a bit worse aim time(which is offset by the rasha heat-seeking-nuclear missile shells anyway).

The amount of situations in which a good player driving these tanks just wins the game single-handedly is ridiculous.

They need serious nerfing(after i play 1k battles in each and get bored of them:trollface:)



How_hard_can_it_be #14 Posted 29 August 2019 - 02:18 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 43071 battles
  • 2,104
  • Member since:
    09-18-2012

View Postchainreact0r, on 29 August 2019 - 01:51 PM, said:

If you would pay more attention, you would notice that mr HundeWurst is a pus*y running firefighting instead of rammer directive, effectively missing on 100 dpm.

Also the 279 has the exact same broken a*s dpm of 3.4k, with just 0.01 worse accuracy, and a bit worse aim time(which is offset by the rasha heat-seeking-nuclear missile shells anyway).

The amount of situations in which a good player driving these tanks just wins the game single-handedly is ridiculous.

They need serious nerfing(after i play 1k battles in each and get bored of them:trollface:)


Not sure they need nerfing. I keep hitting them across the entire map and they usually sit there for a couple of seconds wondering how it's possible they keep losing HP every other 40 sec. :trollface:
The ratio of damage done vs damage taken from them is like 40:1. Coincidence? I don't think so. They have nothing against me:justwait:


Edited by How_hard_can_it_be, 29 August 2019 - 02:19 PM.


chainreact0r #15 Posted 29 August 2019 - 02:46 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34660 battles
  • 468
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011

View PostHow_hard_can_it_be, on 29 August 2019 - 02:18 PM, said:


Not sure they need nerfing. I keep hitting them across the entire map and they usually sit there for a couple of seconds wondering how it's possible they keep losing HP every other 40 sec. :trollface:
The ratio of damage done vs damage taken from them is like 40:1. Coincidence? I don't think so. They have nothing against me:justwait:

Oof, that's dirty. 

However, arty is somewhat manageable, at the start of the battle at least, since you can see there are 3 sky pigs and can adjust your initial position accordingly.

What is not foreseeable, is mr 45% bot in his high alpha heavy driving to the heavy corner and shooting HE as his first shell. I feel like strangling those crayon paste droolers.



tajj7 #16 Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28175 battles
  • 16,228
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostSchepel, on 29 August 2019 - 11:53 AM, said:

Now that I find you, can you maybe tell CarryBarry to stop carrying so hard? Had him in my team for a few games now. Just no fun to be had when he demolishes the enemy team and the game is reduced to a mad scramble to get some damage done.

 

 

Meh outdamaged him in Badger when he was in 279e, you just have to be more aggressive when you see FAME in the same team, unless its Shish, then you are fine. 



__Eric__ #17 Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:25 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34650 battles
  • 1,223
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 29 August 2019 - 11:57 AM, said:

 

Thats why Shishx is one of us ;)


Well......:hiding:



VyNKaSMyN #18 Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:36 PM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 311 battles
  • 182
  • Member since:
    09-10-2018
Thread moved to Off-topic

Schepel #19 Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:36 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 65859 battles
  • 3,721
  • Member since:
    05-13-2013

View Posttajj7, on 29 August 2019 - 03:13 PM, said:

 

Meh outdamaged him in Badger when he was in 279e, you just have to be more aggressive when you see FAME in the same team, unless its Shish, then you are fine. 

 

Meh, I got 5K dmg last time I had him on my side, but in that same time span he manages 8K. It was literally a game of who gets to the damage first. Steam rolling is gentle in comparison. Made the mistake of saving him from a TVP that looked like unloading its clip in his 279e.



Gruff_ #20 Posted 29 August 2019 - 07:37 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21534 battles
  • 1,085
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011
I genuinely thought someone else had noticed that all the people at the fair seem to be white...




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users