The Russian factor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Shuddnobetta #1 Posted 30 August 2019 - 12:12 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9208 battles
Jeez.......I've decided I must be Russian, because the only time i (kinda) enjoy this game is when I am Pished  on booze (sorry guys , don't do drugs) . Maybe that's half the reason the RU server is so busy.........Hey, vodka is real cheap there.......apparently.....

TungstenHitman #2 Posted 30 August 2019 - 12:16 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 30631 battles

View PostShuddnobetta, on 29 August 2019 - 11:12 PM, said:

Hey, vodka is real cheap there.......apparently.....

Vodchka is real cheap everywhere bro... depends the quality. Now have a coffee and git.  

Shuddnobetta #3 Posted 30 August 2019 - 12:17 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9208 battles
Oh My F ekkin God.....yet another "russian" update before I play this skank........LOL
23:18 Added after 1 minute
Hitman....you're a WG shill amd those who use and watch this place know it...so report this post and do one,....nada

MeetriX #4 Posted 30 August 2019 - 12:20 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23848 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostTungstenHitman, on 30 August 2019 - 12:16 AM, said:

Vodchka is real cheap everywhere bro... depends the quality. Now have a coffee and git.  

Maybe everywhere, but not here... no matter the quality.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #5 Posted 30 August 2019 - 12:25 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 53231 battles
I thought this is about hockey! :popcorn:

TheComfyChair #6 Posted 30 August 2019 - 12:47 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8905 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostShuddnobetta, on 30 August 2019 - 12:17 AM, said:

Oh My F ekkin God.....yet another "russian" update before I play this skank........LOL
Hitman....you're a WG shill amd those who use and watch this place know it...so report this post and do one,....nada

I've been in a battle with this dude and he's an honest up front geezer. 

NoobySkooby #7 Posted 30 August 2019 - 07:36 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16975 battles
  • [D3NK] D3NK

View PostShuddnobetta, on 30 August 2019 - 12:12 AM, said:

Jeez.......I've decided I must be Russian, because the only time i (kinda) enjoy this game is when I am Pished  on booze (sorry guys , don't do drugs) . Maybe that's half the reason the RU server is so busy.........Hey, vodka is real cheap there.......apparently.....

Playing the game your is probably the correct way t play the game, I'll raise bottle to that:trollface:

TungstenHitman #8 Posted 30 August 2019 - 08:57 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 30631 battles

View PostShuddnobetta, on 29 August 2019 - 11:17 PM, said:

lol, report your post for what, drinking wodka? Hardly, btw I'm just 1 warning point away from a perma-ban, hardly the shill I'd say, far from it. :honoring:

View PostMeetriX, on 29 August 2019 - 11:20 PM, said:

Maybe everywhere, but not here... no matter the quality.

Really? Where is here? In Ireland you can get vod for dirt cheap but it's little more than glorified paint stripper... definitely going to take its toll on your insides. Triple distilled it most certainly ain't!! You can get any type of drink really cheap here, but like I said, the price reflects the quality. There's some beers and ciders that are sold SO cheap that when you factor in the processes involved in making it and bringing it to the shops, such as the workers in the distillery, the ingredients, the time involved, packaging it into cans, wrapping the cans in a box or plastic shrink wrap, paying guys to load it onto a transport, paying the multitude of transport involved, lorry->ship->lorry, paying some guy to unload it from the lorry to a warehouse, transporting it from the warehouse and distributing it across the country, all the fuel and personnel involved in doing that, then stacking it on the shelf of the store, paying some person to man the till/work the store and then somehow be able to sell that drink for something like €8 for 6X500ml cans and STILL turn a profit? no idea how that's possible lol. 

MeetriX #9 Posted 30 August 2019 - 09:08 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23848 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostTungstenHitman, on 30 August 2019 - 08:57 AM, said:

lol, report your post for what, drinking wodka? Hardly, btw I'm just 1 warning point away from a perma-ban, hardly the shill I'd say, far from it. :honoring:

Really? Where is here? In Ireland you can get vod for dirt cheap but it's little more than glorified paint stripper... definitely going to take its toll on your insides. Triple distilled it most certainly ain't!! You can get any type of drink really cheap here, but like I said, the price reflects the quality. There's some beers and ciders that are sold SO cheap that when you factor in the processes involved in making it and bringing it to the shops, such as the workers in the distillery, the ingredients, the time involved, packaging it into cans, wrapping the cans in a box or plastic shrink wrap, paying guys to load it onto a transport, paying the multitude of transport involved, lorry->ship->lorry, paying some guy to unload it from the lorry to a warehouse, transporting it from the warehouse and distributing it across the country, all the fuel and personnel involved in doing that, then stacking it on the shelf of the store, paying some person to man the till/work the store and then somehow be able to sell that drink for something like €8 for 6X500ml cans and STILL turn a profit? no idea how that's possible lol. 

Finland.

Cheapest vodka or vodka like substitute cost ~20€/litre. That is a lot more than avg. pay in hour.

TungstenHitman #10 Posted 30 August 2019 - 09:23 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 30631 battles

View PostMeetriX, on 30 August 2019 - 08:08 AM, said:

Finland.

Cheapest vodka or vodka like substitute cost ~20€/litre. That is a lot more than avg. pay in hour.

Wow that's pricey. I bet there's a lot of home brew going on in Finland. That's become popular here, craft beers etc but I think here it's just for the novelty of making your own drink, not so much about saving money. Luckily I don't really drink much and I stopped smoking about 9 years ago so I'm not really effected if the price of drink and cigarettes go up and up. I think cigarettes are very expensive here now though, like maybe one of the most expensive in the EU, completely taxed that way. On paper the cranked up price if for "health reasons" and sure it probably stops kids smoking maybe but it's clearly just an exploit on someones addiction since the government/everyone knows that if you are really addicted to something you won't really stop buying that but instead what happens is that persons sacrifices other things in their life to fuel that addiction so nothing changes with the smoking I don't think, just that persons quality of life becomes bad since they will stop buying food or going to a cafe or whatever they gotta do to pay for that addiction. At least that's how I'd imagine it plays out. 

kubawt112 #11 Posted 30 August 2019 - 09:25 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3378 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

It's not a great sign that you basically only enjoy the game when you're sloshed. Try finding someone to platoon with instead, that tends to take the edge off, too. Even better - both!

View PostTungstenHitman, on 30 August 2019 - 08:57 AM, said:

(...)

and then somehow be able to sell that drink for something like €8 for 6X500ml cans and STILL turn a profit? no idea how that's possible lol.

Not everything is sold for profit; for different reasons. Cheap beer might be something that attracts customers, and having the crappy beer variant leads people towards a fancier one.
I suspect it's at the very least breaking even, as funny as that might sound, though I haven't done exact math on it.

flashmove_iron #12 Posted 30 August 2019 - 10:16 AM

• 3484 battles

Hello,

This thread has been closed by moderation team due to being non-constructive.

Regards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users