• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rainbowkiss83 #1 Posted 31 August 2019 - 11:30 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24214 battles
  • [_HATE] _HATE
Reposting this from the vehicles forum.
Do you guys think i should get the tank for frontlines while it's on discount?
I got it back in time (my first tier8!) but sold it cuz i needed the credits to buy other tanks.
I have good memories of it but atm i have other tanks (t-44 for example) wich i'm more used to play and i'm grindong the STB-1 on the Type...buut...who knows? 
Tank is paprer yes but has good mobility and can punch his reasons

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 31 August 2019 - 12:00 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9355 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

To call it a keeper might be a bit of an overstatement, but it is definitely a better tank than it used to be.

Imo, the tank is now playable enough to actually hold a spot in my garage, and different enough from the STA-2 to fill a different niche.

Objectively speaking: the STA-1 now has the second-best DPM for its tier (after the 416) along with one of the best levels of gun handling. But this is mitigated a little due to the armour being trash level, and the top speed being one of the lowest.

https://tanks.gg/com...14-5___21.30.-1

If you enjoy playing, then keep it, if you don't, don't.

MeNoobTank #3 Posted 31 August 2019 - 12:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17153 battles
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC
I am on tier 6 on this line so I cannot talk about STA-1 but STA-2 is definetly a very good tank now after the buffs. It is very fast and has a good gun with amazing handling. It feels like a Progetto without the autoreloader (I consider Progetto OP so STA-2 can be named very good).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users