Campaign reward vehicle.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BackToTheMud #1 Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36964 battles

(Yes, this is very late.)

While it’s nice that WG did another campaign for female crew and reward vehicles I am somewhat disappointed with said vehicles. To be entirely honest the T-55A was the only tank I cared about in the 1st campaign, and in the 2nd one I only want the crews. Out of the seven reward vehicles there are 3 TD’s, 2 meds, and 2 heavies. There’s a severe lack of LT’s in this line up.

So if WG decide to add another campaign, or just do an event, I suggest they bring back the old Chaffee (Not the bobble head, the one after that. But I must say I miss being the only tier 5 in an otherwise fully tier 10 game.) as a tier 6 LT, maybe with its pen buffed to 110 mm. Just name it T24E1 and the difference in performance will be logical enough for this game.

Come on WG, give us light tank drivers something fun to strive for!

Schepel #2 Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:21 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 65859 battles

View PostBackToTheMud, on 31 August 2019 - 02:16 PM, said:

(Yes, this is very late.)

While it’s nice that WG did another campaign for female crew and reward vehicles I am somewhat disappointed with said vehicles. To be entirely honest the T-55A was the only tank I cared about in the 1st campaign, and in the 2nd one I only want the crews. Out of the seven reward vehicles there are 3 TD’s, 2 meds, and 2 heavies. There’s a severe lack of LT’s in this line up.

So if WG decide to add another campaign, or just do an event, I suggest they bring back the old Chaffee (Not the bobble head, the one after that. But I must say I miss being the only tier 5 in an otherwise fully tier 10 game.) as a tier 6 LT, maybe with its pen buffed to 110 mm. Just name it T24E1 and the difference in performance will be logical enough for this game.

Come on WG, give us light tank drivers something fun to strive for!

Plenty of fun lights in T8? The LT-432 for pure OP power and all the mobility in the world. That Chinese premium T8 is love at first sight, basically what the US M41 ought to be. ELC even for the pleasure of crawling under enemy tanks unspotted. In the regular tech tree, the T-54LT and the 13-90 are still lovely. The T49 goes BOOM if you are into arty married to a LT chassis.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:44 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 72848 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Having old removed lights one tier up etc as they were for rewards is not the worst idea. As the Auf Panther that was a tier 7, has been tested as a tier 8 prem under a slightly different name. Tho I would like to see a prem Chaffee too. I would rather have the early NM-116 if anything. Chaffe with an engine from a 113, a French 90mm gun, and crew size from 5 to 4 as it has no bow gunner position.

I personally would love to see LT's as rewards at some point on the campaign. As I'm not a HT player anymore. I have the 260, but not played a single round in it. I am mostly about lights and agile flexible meds atm "like the Cromwell and Swedish Leo". Thus why the Chimera doesn't excite me either.

BackToTheMud #4 Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36964 battles

View PostSchepel, on 31 August 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

Plenty of fun lights in T8? The LT-432 for pure OP power and all the mobility in the world. That Chinese premium T8 is love at first sight, basically what the US M41 ought to be. ELC even for the pleasure of crawling under enemy tanks unspotted. In the regular tech tree, the T-54LT and the 13-90 are still lovely. The T49 goes BOOM if you are into arty married to a LT chassis.

That was an impressive inability to get the point. Well done…  

13:56 Added after 7 minute

View PostBalc0ra, on 31 August 2019 - 02:44 PM, said:

Having old removed lights one tier up etc as they were for rewards is not the worst idea. As the Auf Panther that was a tier 7, has been tested as a tier 8 prem under a slightly different name. 

Considering how bad the Aufklärungspanzer was I’m pretty sure they could put it back at tiers 7 with no changes and it would be balanced.

I would love to see multiple Chaffee variants from different nations in the game, but as free reward tank I think the T24E1 would be a fitting one.

Schepel #5 Posted 31 August 2019 - 03:14 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 65859 battles

Block Quote

That was an impressive inability to get the point. Well done…  

I am sorry, I did indeed miss the point.

Long_Range_Sniper #6 Posted 31 August 2019 - 03:17 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37420 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostSchepel, on 31 August 2019 - 02:14 PM, said:

I am sorry, I did indeed miss the point.

Now there's a phrase you don't see often on the forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users