pta - e50

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Thejagdpanther #1 Posted 01 September 2019 - 08:59 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37271 battles
  • [TKBS] TKBS

So im near the end of the pta grind and some time ago i ended the e50m line but i keep the e50.

There is any point to keep the e50 over the pta after the buff?

MM - armor
with both tanks you barely see any tier 7 so the little armor of the e50 is pointless

Speed - agility - gun
again a no match in favor of pta, the 220mm pen of the e50 are now a joke :D

Viewrange
e50 win

Any thoughts?

Of course i could keep both but the point of playing the e50 is suddenly fading away.
Thanks. :)

Dava_117 #2 Posted 01 September 2019 - 01:18 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 22448 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostThejagdpanther, on 01 September 2019 - 08:59 AM, said:

So im near the end of the pta grind and some time ago i ended the e50m line but i keep the e50.

There is any point to keep the e50 over the pta after the buff?

MM - armor
with both tanks you barely see any tier 7 so the little armor of the e50 is pointless

Speed - agility - gun
again a no match in favor of pta, the 220mm pen of the e50 are now a joke :D

Viewrange
e50 win

Any thoughts?

Of course i could keep both but the point of playing the e50 is suddenly fading away.
Thanks. :)

I wouldn't consider the E50 armour completely useless. Between being overmatched by almost any gun you meet and being able to pull some bounces and carefully sidescrape there is a huge difference. E50 also have better DPM, can ram lighter tanks and is surprisingly agile for how heavy it is. 

I would say that PTA is now a good mobile sniper while E50 is a solid multirole tank, that can snipe, can brawl, can push. It won't be the best in all this role, but can do them all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users