What's going on lately

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Mad_Ram #1 Posted 02 September 2019 - 11:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25980 battles

Either i finish in group with super heavy's taking TD spot to snipe while LT hide's behind arty or with rush forward group and kill em all within 5 min tops.

I can't recall when i had a 10min fight with lot of tension and tactical maneuvering, it's all about kill them all now or sit in bushes and get overrun.

My last...say 40+ games are like that. Sometimes i can't even get in position to shoot, my team just smash oposition, or vice versa.

If you have any constructive comment without non funny at all memes, it's appriciated.

Tnx

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_1a.jpg   263.95K
  • Attached File   shot_1b.jpg   259.96K

TungstenHitman #2 Posted 02 September 2019 - 11:40 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 30631 battles
Play faster and more versatile "map friendly" tanks instead of meme tanks and/or slow tanks. I've been grinding a few different style tanks but if anything it's just thought me the value of having a tank that's flexible and non-situation. 

Mad_Ram #3 Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25980 battles

View PostTungstenHitman, on 02 September 2019 - 11:40 AM, said:

Play faster and more versatile "map friendly" tanks instead of meme tanks and/or slow tanks. I've been grinding a few different style tanks but if anything it's just thought me the value of having a tank that's flexible and non-situation. 

It's kind of true, but I'm playing FV for TD-15 mission. Besides, if the game is the state of "play fast or non situational" tanks, than it's broken.

clixor #4 Posted 02 September 2019 - 02:08 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 54613 battles

Lights seem pretty popular these days, it's not uncommon to see 3 of them in a game. Now, i do like lights myself and like to pump them for the occasion. I'm pretty confident that my lt-432 can outspot most tanks.

So what do you get these days? A lot of lights (not to mention the british and french wheeled with bad viewrange) yolo forward, i can outspot them (most times) and they won't survive long. So even if other lights on my team die, 'my' team ends up with a light left and enemy team doesn't have that kind of vision anymore.

Ofcourse it doesn't always play out that way but if it does it's just a steamroll about to happen.

Robbie_T #5 Posted 02 September 2019 - 02:29 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20141 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostMad_Ram, on 02 September 2019 - 11:09 AM, said:

Either i finish in group with super heavy's taking TD spot to snipe while LT hide's behind arty or with rush forward group and kill em all within 5 min tops.

I can't recall when i had a 10min fight with lot of tension and tactical maneuvering, it's all about kill them all now or sit in bushes and get overrun.

My last...say 40+ games are like that. Sometimes i can't even get in position to shoot, my team just smash oposition, or vice versa.

If you have any constructive comment without non funny at all memes, it's appriciated.

Tnx

Thanx to recent xp boosting you will see this behavior more often...

_Poison #6 Posted 02 September 2019 - 03:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24839 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
OK, maybe is offtopic, but I must tell you about my problems with WG support. I've got banned for 3 days, and it's for some unknown reason. When I sent ticket, they send me back automated answer where they said I am banned for 7 days for using forbidden mods. Since I don't have any forbidden mod, and I'm not banned for 7 days I demanded answer what is the real reason for my ban, after 6 tickets they still send me same automated answer and close my ticket. What to do??? After this, I will probably quit playing this game, cuz it's full of unlogic stuff. Maybe is good to mention that I have 2353 wn8 and I play for a long long time, and never experienced something like this.

shikaka9 #7 Posted 02 September 2019 - 03:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 70629 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
game always changes ..

TomatoShooter #8 Posted 02 September 2019 - 03:58 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1116 battles

View Post_Poison, on 02 September 2019 - 03:13 PM, said:

OK, maybe is offtopic, but I must tell you about my problems with WG support. I've got banned for 3 days, and it's for some unknown reason. When I sent ticket, they send me back automated answer where they said I am banned for 7 days for using forbidden mods. Since I don't have any forbidden mod, and I'm not banned for 7 days I demanded answer what is the real reason for my ban, after 6 tickets they still send me same automated answer and close my ticket. What to do??? After this, I will probably quit playing this game, cuz it's full of unlogic stuff. Maybe is good to mention that I have 2353 wn8 and I play for a long long time, and never experienced something like this.

So banned for 3 or 7 days what is it? And if you go to the "Player Support" and click on "My Bans" you will see exactly what you are banned for: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/my-bans/

OmniWalou #9 Posted 02 September 2019 - 04:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 452 battles

View Post_Poison, on 02 September 2019 - 03:13 PM, said:

The likely thing you are banned for is physics abuse so just learn from this and do not push people in game again as that's against the rules.

Bordhaw #10 Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:59 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14894 battles

View Post_Poison, on 02 September 2019 - 02:13 PM, said:

OK, maybe is offtopic, but I must tell you about my problems with WG support. I've got banned for 3 days, 

17:00 Added after 1 minute

View PostMad_Ram, on 02 September 2019 - 10:09 AM, said:

Tnx

• Tanks are too fast
  • Maps are too small
  • Not enough HP points
  • View ranges too much

GeneralJock #11 Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15607 battles

You need to play tanks that can work for themselves. Any tank that requires cooperation or support from other random players isn't fun anymore. They tend to either lemming along the other side of the map, or do a u-turn when you meet enemies and run away, or just camp. It's rare that you get random players actually trying to support and work with you.

Hence: light tanks, you'll end up on your own hitting F7 with no-one caring; TDs you'll end up sitting in a bush while the lights camp on the other side of the map. You have to play heavies or decent mediums so that you can have some fun on your own without relying on anyone else.

Add to that the tiny maps and the fact that your tier 8 LT/scout is out-spotted by the crapiest tier 10 heavy, and yes.... just play general, non-situational tanks, every game for fun.

I suck balls hard at this game, so tanks I find easy, you will to. Autoloaders are easy. Arty is easier than pissing your pants, oh yeah and autoloaders. Super-fast LTs so you can run away like all your chicken team mates, russian mediums with stupid bouncy turrets and super-heavies with massive rolling guns.

Don't play middle of the road power-crept WW2 tanks like Panther, you'll just get chewed up, normally by an autoloader.

Primary rule: don't play tanks that depend on random team mates.

TheComfyChair #12 Posted 03 September 2019 - 12:18 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8905 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
WoT has been bought out by Epic and we are going Fortnite  :bajan:

kubawt112 #13 Posted 03 September 2019 - 01:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3378 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

Play4fun and/or 'git gud'. Depends a bit.

Honestly, better off taking it easy, and recognizing when it's your fault, and when it's your team's fault. Platoonmates might help you (blame the team). ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users