Rigged! WOT you say! Rigged!

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

Henk_die_oorwinar #1 Posted 04 September 2019 - 10:20 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22315 battles
  • [1WJ] 1WJ

I see that chap with his rigging poll is now showing a 60% lean towards the truth... WOT is rigged like a 1820 Schooner in a sea state 4 blizzard!

Don't you just hate it when people see behind the curtain! Buggers and beggars the lot of them! How dare they point out that we are a dastardly group of pixel pirates, that manipulate players ability to compete against other players! 

I mean, for shame! We employ a swashbuckling band of merry... well okay lets be honest for once here. The peeps we get to defend us on electronic media are not the sharpest tools in the shed, but for each job there is a specific tool and when you need just the rigth tool, no other tool will do. Luckily we have a whole bunch of tools just begging to be used by us to defend us on electronic media.

All we want to do is make some money! Is it our fault that we have the morals of a drowning skunk? I mean, common, who would not take this opportunity? You get a bunch of young people who don't have the money to pay for new PCs or buy new games and you give then a free game, so they love you! They will be the cannon fodder, comrade. Then you get a group of people willing to pay for the game and you give them the ability to shoot the cannon fooder chaps while the cannon fodder chaps can't shoot them back... now here is the clever bit. Because even a one-eyed, blind charwoman on the dark side of the moon would be able to spot this fiendish bit of trickery, you hide it all behind.... RNG! Yes you bunch of wanky kids! The reason you lose 15/5 very bloody day is not because we are a bunch of immoral, money-hungry scam artists, noooooooo, its because, RNG! 

See all easy peasy, lemmony squeezy.

I mean, a myopic drunk with a embarrassing tendency for bed-wetting could put a little green circle on the soft bit of a pixel tank, but apparently half of our players cannot for the life of them pen tier 6 tanks in their tier 8 tanks? I mean really, is it like we control whether they hit or miss pen or ping!? I mean, do we make the teams up before each game! 

I don't know, I really just don't know, how is a crook supposed to make a buck in this cyber world! I wish it was the old days; pair of stockings, 38 special and a brown paper bag and hey presto, the world was yours!

21:26 Added after 6 minute

Edited by Henk_die_oorwinar, 04 September 2019 - 10:40 PM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 04 September 2019 - 10:27 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34085 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
You are not a tool my friend, you are in fact the entire toolbox.

Henk_die_oorwinar #3 Posted 04 September 2019 - 10:30 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22315 battles
  • [1WJ] 1WJ

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 04 September 2019 - 10:27 PM, said:

You are not a tool my friend, you are in fact the entire toolbox.

This is pure gold! Ladies and gentlemen, please take a moment to,with me, bask in this magnemonaferiousnessnis of the comment! 

Ooowh my dear slug, shall your likes ever be heard again?.... I hope not

21:32 Added after 1 minute
A penny for your... RNG
21:36 Added after 5 minute
And so, the lowly sluggy sidles away, tail between his... eehm tail, never to be heard from again.

Edited by Henk_die_oorwinar, 04 September 2019 - 10:31 PM.

Henk_die_oorwinar #4 Posted 04 September 2019 - 10:47 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22315 battles
  • [1WJ] 1WJ

This is a horrible ending to our short but fiery relationship sluggy! It positively sucks as a fairy tale and would get a zero as a romantic drama... so what do you say, lets try again! I said some things, you sai...  are a slug. But screwit sluggy! I want to be your pal!

Edited by Henk_die_oorwinar, 04 September 2019 - 11:08 PM.

Henk_die_oorwinar #5 Posted 04 September 2019 - 11:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22315 battles
  • [1WJ] 1WJ
Sorry for all the edits, the team is having minor creative disagreements

Dorander #6 Posted 04 September 2019 - 11:34 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21025 battles
I see they let you out of the doghouse again. This ought to be a cause for a few days worth of popcorn. :popcorn:

Henk_die_oorwinar #7 Posted 04 September 2019 - 11:38 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22315 battles
  • [1WJ] 1WJ
Can't talk D old boy... building a trap! Gonna catch me a slug!

Edited by Henk_die_oorwinar, 04 September 2019 - 11:39 PM.

Dorander #8 Posted 05 September 2019 - 12:02 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21025 battles

View PostHenk_die_oorwinar, on 04 September 2019 - 10:38 PM, said:

Can't talk D old boy... building a trap! Gonna catch me a slug!

Try salt, there's plenty around here.

MeetriX #9 Posted 05 September 2019 - 12:12 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23848 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE
I hate rigged polls too.

Mad_Ram #10 Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25980 battles
Under what circumstances FV4005 can hit LT, cause no damage and destroy it's trucks instead of nuke it?

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_020.jpg   337.9K

Edited by Mad_Ram, 05 September 2019 - 01:19 AM.

OmniWalou #11 Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:18 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 452 battles

View PostMad_Ram, on 05 September 2019 - 01:14 AM, said:

Under what circumstances FV4005 can hit LT and destroy it's trucks instead of nuke it?

when you just splash it. Is there a replay for us to watch?

Mad_Ram #12 Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25980 battles

View PostOmniWalou, on 05 September 2019 - 01:18 AM, said:

when you just splash it. Is there a replay for us to watch?

There's no replay, i don't fill my hd with that. Point is, i have 25sec to reload i don't have luxury to rotate turret and aim to runner LT, with huge chance to miss it and reveal my position (which is easily done). That AMX was sitting in bushes and spotting and i hit his trucks fully aimed.

You might doubt that, troll, post some funny meme...whatever, but this is what happened.

EDIT : Franky, i don't care much, i'm not in some fancy guild, i don't chase WR8 nor WR, i'm playing it for fun. You can see that by my disastrous WR with Skoda 50/51 or M48 Pathon or even Progetto 65, which i play for fun without success, but there's too much complains lately so naturally i'm starting to think about it.

Edited by Mad_Ram, 05 September 2019 - 01:46 AM.

TheComfyChair #13 Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8905 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

OmniWalou #14 Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:46 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 452 battles

View PostMad_Ram, on 05 September 2019 - 01:35 AM, said:

There's no replay, i don't fill my hd with that. Point is, i have 25sec to reload i don't have luxury to rotate turret and aim to runner LT, with huge chance to miss it and reveal my position. That AMX was sitting in bushes and spotting and i hit his trucks fully aimed.

You might doubt that, troll, post some funny meme...whatever, but this is what happened.

Why do people constantly go to accuse of ''trolling'' when someone challenges their story? You extremely likely (99,9999% sure) just splashed him as otherwise it's unlikely to do just track damage. Or you could have just shot AP with that shot and it got absorbed/only hit the tracks. Without a replay it's impossible to say, so all in all I don't see any point in your post to begin with. Its only purpose is to support the rigging theory without any actual evidence. And replays do not take up a huge amount of space anyways so why not save them, or at least just have the last one saving. This helps in dealing with rule breakers as well so you can report them. There is really no reason to not save replays.

Edited by OmniWalou, 05 September 2019 - 01:48 AM.

Mad_Ram #15 Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:59 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25980 battles

View PostOmniWalou, on 05 September 2019 - 01:46 AM, said:

...or at least just have the last one saving. This helps in dealing with rule breakers as well so you can report them. There is really no reason to not save replays.

I do have saved last one and this is not last one. I don't save them cos i don't see point to saving them, i don't flex my arms with replays with 8+k dmg and top gun medal, neither my bad fails.

It's totally alright to challenge my story and probably i wouldn't believe it either, unless it happens to me, so let's end it up with "yes, i splashed him" and my post is part of conspiracy theory.

Robbie_T #16 Posted 05 September 2019 - 03:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20141 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

If its rigged....i dont know....some days it feels like it.

But the steamrolls are happening more often......

But i cant blame Wg for it.....if some(and in the weekend a lot more) after 35k games still think that its the best option to snipe the redline in a top tier heavy.

Or the cupcake Lt's suide rushing or also think they picked a TD

But the trend what i see is that  a certain number of individuals  are one trick pony's the go the the obvious camping spot and camp it out all game no matter what happends.

And the helping also decreased over the years....

-like last week i am on the right side in the forrest 8vs 3 enemy's ....after watching the minimap i saw the rest of the enemies where on teh other side...

So i say in chat we got to do this fast else the other side falls.....so i go in get destroyed by those 3 and the other 7 are just watching.....after that they stayed in forrest all game playing around wiyth those 2 enemy's....

End result other side fell and got surrounded by 3 sides and lost.

-Or even worse ...4 tier 8s Fing around with 1 arty.....while me in my obj263/something had 5 enemy heavys rolling in on me...

Than i had to go in chat and say take your time guys with that 1 arty ill hold those 5 off here and tip btw after the arty shott he has a min of 20 sec reload.....

-OR your in a battle carried the game 1 enemy lowe left at 50% 5 vs 1 in a full tier 8 match ..........you leave the game..thinking its a done deal victory!

Battle results come in and they drawed it.......where the cupcake campers who where left....and they wont move no matter what!

_SilentControl_ #17 Posted 05 September 2019 - 04:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 33867 battles

1. This game is rigged.

2. Spot is the most rigged element of this game.

3. Dmg/ "0 shots" / MM / "noobprotection" / "premiumtection" etc. are also included.

4. THERE IS A HIDDEN , AI SYSTEM INSIDE THIS GAME.

5. This topic will be closed soon.

6. Pay $$$. You will not experience rigging AI system , or pay $$$$$$$$$$$$  - rigging AI system will help you. You will become VIOLET !!!

7. Soon, some ppl demanding EVIDENCE will appear. The only evidence is in replays. You need to watch a lot of them. One honest and good youtuber with 1000 replays can DESTROY this game.

8. "strategic satisfaction"  = if you pay a lot , you will be satisfied. 

9. I dont care if you believe me or not :)

10. There is one huge positive point in all of this. It's a face of WG chairman :) . Look into his eyes, guys :)

SuNo_TeSLa #18 Posted 05 September 2019 - 06:13 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48511 battles
  • [SWEPH] SWEPH

*puts on tinfoil hat*

lnfernaI #19 Posted 05 September 2019 - 06:19 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 33938 battles
nah

Henk_die_oorwinar #20 Posted 05 September 2019 - 06:46 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22315 battles
  • [1WJ] 1WJ

View PostRobbie_T, on 05 September 2019 - 03:51 AM, said:

If its rigged....i dont know....some days it feels like it.

But the steamrolls are happening more often......

But i cant blame Wg for it.....if some(and in the weekend a lot more) after 35k games still think that its the best option to snipe the redline in a top tier heavy.

Or the cupcake Lt's suide rushing or also think they picked a TD

But the trend what i see is that  a certain number of individuals  are one trick pony's the go the the obvious camping spot and camp it out all game no matter what happends.

And the helping also decreased over the years....

-like last week i am on the right side in the forrest 8vs 3 enemy's ....after watching the minimap i saw the rest of the enemies where on teh other side...

So i say in chat we got to do this fast else the other side falls.....so i go in get destroyed by those 3 and the other 7 are just watching.....after that they stayed in forrest all game playing around wiyth those 2 enemy's....

End result other side fell and got surrounded by 3 sides and lost.

-Or even worse ...4 tier 8s Fing around with 1 arty.....while me in my obj263/something had 5 enemy heavys rolling in on me...

Than i had to go in chat and say take your time guys with that 1 arty ill hold those 5 off here and tip btw after the arty shott he has a min of 20 sec reload.....

-OR your in a battle carried the game 1 enemy lowe left at 50% 5 vs 1 in a full tier 8 match ..........you leave the game..thinking its a done deal victory!

Battle results come in and they drawed it.......where the cupcake campers who where left....and they wont move no matter what!

The reason some player camp the red line is that they know that the game is rigged and that they cannot beat it by playing beter. So what you do is you hide behind a rock and see if you can do a little dmg before the predetermined conclusion of the battle.

If players thought that they could out play the game, they would play far more aggressively, but when you get absolutely smashed 7 games in a row, you start hiding. 

The Muskrat did it eons ago when he got chomped by every dinosaur and his aunty and we do it today when Johnny snot nose comes out with his Defender in a tier 6 game. 

Most games are steam rolls, you know if you are on the losing side in the first 4 minutes. If you are on the losing side, you also know that less that 30% of your shots will hit the target. So, most people who realise this will then hide in a save spot and try to get as many shots off while all the other players charge around and die. Humans are conditioned into behaviour, WOT, throug it's constant match fixing, conditions its players into this bad play style. 

If you as a normal, run of the mill player try to play as expansively as one of the players on Youtube, you will have a WN8 of three and a winrate of 2. To play that way, not get get penned and be able to do 1500 dmg in the first 3 minutes of the game, you need beter RNG then most players have. It's not a question, its simple maths. So, most guys realise that they simply don't have the same RNG as other players and therefor adapt their play style.

The problem with WOT is that the developers became way to gready, instead of trying to make a little noney from a very large group of players, they are trying to milk every player for as much as they can. So they create a situation where there is large demand, but small supply... this makes the unit price go throug the roof. The "unit" here would be a winning game. 

It is a piss poor business model, but they seem hellbent on following it. It is very sad, but by stubbornly refusing to stop fixing games they create a toxic environment for the players.

Edited by Henk_die_oorwinar, 05 September 2019 - 06:47 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users