Jump to content


Get the AMX 13 57 with the Festival Fair


  • Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 05 September 2019 - 06:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 31,231
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
The meanest of autoloaders is back in the shop.

The full text of the news item

Jumping_Turtle #2 Posted 05 September 2019 - 06:21 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 69460 battles
  • 7,554
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013
Already have it.

Vtsuk #3 Posted 05 September 2019 - 06:26 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12652 battles
  • 117
  • [W0WW] W0WW
  • Member since:
    12-28-2016

For everyone asking if it's good, worth it etc.

Two words: Get it!!!!

It's a [edited]beast!



KarmaMint #4 Posted 05 September 2019 - 06:34 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 1947 battles
  • 176
  • Member since:
    12-29-2018
Expensive little tank. Too bad they have that forced bundle on them to make price higher

Edited by KarmaMint, 05 September 2019 - 06:35 AM.


baratoz1701 #5 Posted 05 September 2019 - 06:47 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25083 battles
  • 240
  • [FA1LZ] FA1LZ
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012
I still have the discount of 40% in the shop from twitch to 10 quid. Not paying 10 quid for it, so deffo not paying full price at 17 quid

Cobra6 #6 Posted 05 September 2019 - 07:26 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16517 battles
  • 17,463
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Here is my review of this little beauty for those looking to see if it's worth it:

 

Cobra 6



Fledermaus_Luke #7 Posted 05 September 2019 - 07:38 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 3786 battles
  • 113
  • [PLSNO] PLSNO
  • Member since:
    03-02-2018

View PostCobra6, on 05 September 2019 - 07:26 AM, said:

Here is my review of this little beauty for those looking to see if it's worth it:

 

Cobra 6

 

Thanks, much appreciated! So ELC even is not a better choice, right?

That rate of fire + mag size!!! ;) Wow


Edited by Fledermaus_Luke, 05 September 2019 - 07:38 AM.


Cobra6 #8 Posted 05 September 2019 - 07:41 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16517 battles
  • 17,463
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostFledermaus_Luke, on 05 September 2019 - 06:38 AM, said:

 

Thanks, much appreciated! So ELC even is not a better choice, right?

That rate of fire + mag size!!! ;) Wow


No, NEVER!

 

The ELC EVEN90, despite doing fine win rate wise (and appearing balanced) is completely uncompetitive for a player that likes to actively participate in the battle. It has trash gun handling, trash DPM, is stopped by even a wooden fence and accelerates like a slow medium tank.

 

The AMX 13 57 is what an autoloader light tank should be. Competitive DPM, good gun handling and nice mobility.

 

Cobra 6



Fledermaus_Luke #9 Posted 05 September 2019 - 08:02 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 3786 battles
  • 113
  • [PLSNO] PLSNO
  • Member since:
    03-02-2018

View PostCobra6, on 05 September 2019 - 07:41 AM, said:


No, NEVER!

 

The ELC EVEN90, despite doing fine win rate wise (and appearing balanced) is completely uncompetitive for a player that likes to actively participate in the battle. It has trash gun handling, trash DPM, is stopped by even a wooden fence and accelerates like a slow medium tank.

 

The AMX 13 57 is what an autoloader light tank should be. Competitive DPM, good gun handling and nice mobility.

 

Cobra 6

 

o7! Thanks a million! Sold!



KarmaMint #10 Posted 05 September 2019 - 08:02 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 1947 battles
  • 176
  • Member since:
    12-29-2018

View Postbaratoz1701, on 05 September 2019 - 07:47 AM, said:

I still have the discount of 40% in the shop from twitch to 10 quid. Not paying 10 quid for it, so deffo not paying full price at 17 quid

I had it but it's gone for some reason. Maybe it messed up after Amazon failed to automatically extend my sub and i had to manually resub



NoobySkooby #11 Posted 05 September 2019 - 08:03 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 17032 battles
  • 5,011
  • [D3NK] D3NK
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

Well worth it......

 

 

If you can do well in LT's, have it but a tremendous fail for me.



Uldix #12 Posted 05 September 2019 - 08:19 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5918 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    10-26-2012

View PostKarmaMint, on 05 September 2019 - 07:02 AM, said:

I had it but it's gone for some reason. Maybe it messed up after Amazon failed to automatically extend my sub and i had to manually resub

If you activated amazone prime but didn't buy amx 13 57 then you got only rental for two weeks. 



KarmaMint #13 Posted 05 September 2019 - 09:21 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 1947 battles
  • 176
  • Member since:
    12-29-2018

View PostUldix, on 05 September 2019 - 09:19 AM, said:

If you activated amazone prime but didn't buy amx 13 57 then you got only rental for two weeks. 

I had them there for months there and i didn't buy any of those rentals . Same with that Centurion AUSTRALIA and others 



Simona2k #14 Posted 05 September 2019 - 09:32 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2595 battles
  • 923
  • [GGLT] GGLT
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
i dont have it

Maltratatoru #15 Posted 05 September 2019 - 09:32 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 40023 battles
  • 68
  • Member since:
    08-28-2013

View PostSimona2k, on 05 September 2019 - 09:32 AM, said:

i dont have it

what took you so long? :)



Gurtul #16 Posted 05 September 2019 - 09:36 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6529 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015
Okay, this thing looks crazy and it's Tier VII. First offer that impresses me and I don't didn't have it.

SlyMeerkat #17 Posted 05 September 2019 - 09:38 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 18541 battles
  • 3,170
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Already have it and its a mean machine in a platoon of them

ccoolliinn_1 #18 Posted 05 September 2019 - 09:58 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 16133 battles
  • 139
  • [-DOG_] -DOG_
  • Member since:
    10-16-2013

Got this when it first came available without WG camo on it. Great tank did most of the light missions in it. Can spot and do damage 



Unicorn_of_Steel #19 Posted 05 September 2019 - 10:22 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14661 battles
  • 405
  • [R_D_A] R_D_A
  • Member since:
    12-29-2017
So if AMX 12 T and AMX 13-75 are my favorite tanks, this is a no brainer?

sgtPompom #20 Posted 05 September 2019 - 10:24 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22675 battles
  • 394
  • [CPC] CPC
  • Member since:
    03-20-2012

I have one and I couldn't regret less buying it.

 

This tank worth twice its weight in fun:)






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users