• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

Aljo_DaNinja #121 Posted 11 September 2019 - 08:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 30551 battles
  • [FAME] FAME
No arty missions == me being happy

Also i like the response to the bouncing missions: "Just pick a heavily armoured tank angle yourself and just finish the mission nooob LOL LMAO xD"
thumbs from me sir i had a good laugh

Nebuched #122 Posted 11 September 2019 - 08:59 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14169 battles

View Postmario_awario, on 06 September 2019 - 09:23 AM, said:

This special is a really good one - missions forcing you to play your tank right, decent rewards (a total of 36 personal reserves available) and not too hard. Good job.

Are you making a bad joke ? Gold shells and aimbot mods mean heavies will have a hard time and will have to pray for good rng, or camp hulldown not helping their team.

08:03 Added after 4 minute

View PostTruntea, on 06 September 2019 - 02:46 PM, said:

Because they don't want to kill their own game faster. :trollface:

Let the whiners who aren't able to press 5 leave and there'll still be a lot of players left. As a competent player arty is the easiest class to counter.

Echotun #123 Posted 11 September 2019 - 10:28 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21834 battles
  • [FA-1] FA-1

View PostNebuched, on 11 September 2019 - 08:59 AM, said:

Are you making a bad joke ? Gold shells and aimbot mods mean heavies will have a hard time and will have to pray for good rng, or camp hulldown not helping their team.

08:03 Added after 4 minute

Let the whiners who aren't able to press 5 leave and there'll still be a lot of players left. As a competent player arty is the easiest class to counter.

Aimbot mods? Edited? :D

Do you believe this is causing you issues for real?

Blocking your own hp x1 is fairly easy while playing normally in an heavily armored tank, cmon. 

Edited by Asklepi0s, 11 September 2019 - 10:54 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Przecier #124 Posted 11 September 2019 - 11:44 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2954 battles

View Postparim1331, on 10 September 2019 - 03:30 PM, said:

this is a very easy mission condition to fulfill, take any armored HT, angle yourself and finish the mission.

EZ

actually no

more like:

1. pick a right tank that is tier 8 max and has enough armor to bounce, but not too much, so bobs don't load he or skill as soon as they see it...

2. play billions of battles until you get the right combination of map + mm + trigger happy bobs on enemy team.

Echotun #125 Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21834 battles
  • [FA-1] FA-1

View PostEchotun, on 11 September 2019 - 10:28 AM, said:

Aimbot mods? Edited? :D

Do you believe this is causing you issues for real?

Blocking your own hp x1 is fairly easy while playing normally in an heavily armored tank, cmon. 

Id say that by editing that commonly used non offensive phrase you make it look like I wrote something way worse. 10/10 moderating :)

KingMarkQQ_TheToxicFak #126 Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:45 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15059 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View Postzoeballz, on 10 September 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

Yes you did and I stand corrected on that point and apologise, however you also stated as fact that I have a disgust for unicums which is patently untrue. On the other point Wargaming have stated in official videos who they listen to and that it is top clans and top players. I would stand no chance of actually FINDING an example of this as it was in Russian on at least one of their developers vids however I DO remember the comments at the time. There were also plenty of comments about "Only Russian players get this input" and such as well but then that is be expected to an extent. The game is Russian after all.

It is usually the "better players" who do the most whining and put in the most salt when in battle. It is usually the blue and purple players compaining in battle about "3 Arty" because it cramps their playstyle, which is EXACTLY what arty is there for. WG have also stated this in the past as well.

For obvious reasons, top players who stream also tend to have the most viewers and have most chance of becoming a CC. But this also gives them a louder voice than most average or lesser players. Top players do not "disgust" me at all. I DO however attempt to give us lesser mortals more of a voice. Whether it will ever make any difference is another matter, but that will not stop me from trying.

Arty players are probably the most UNDER represented group in the game. Nerfs keep coming and coming and VERY few of the CCs seem to speak out about them. Most recently only QB and SaltyJedi have actually said much about the most recent nerfs. Just as many players like arty as hate it, but not many of the high profile players seem to say ANYTHING to attempt to defend those who like it. Maybe what I do IS POINTLESS. It probably is tbh but I have NEVER stepped back from any challenge.

(Edit) Decided i couldn't be asked

Edited by KingMarkQQ_TheToxicFak, 11 September 2019 - 02:54 PM.

StinkyStonky #127 Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:08 PM

Major

• Player
  • 33679 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostKingMarkQQ_TheToxicFak, on 10 September 2019 - 10:33 AM, said:

Ahh its my comprehension skill that lack... Its always the same with you. 

Never anything with substance, always just a "us vs them" attitude. You're toxic simple as

My favourite post in the thread.  "QQ_The Toxic Fak"  QQing at someone being toxic - Love it.

Life is so unfair on the unicorns these days :arta:

KingMarkQQ_TheToxicFak #128 Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:44 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15059 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View PostStinkyStonky, on 11 September 2019 - 02:08 PM, said:

My favourite post in the thread.  "QQ_The Toxic Fak"  QQing at someone being toxic - Love it.

Life is so unfair on the unicorns these days :arta:

And as always, your takeaway is on point. I missed you StinkyStonky :medal: 

bitslice #129 Posted 12 September 2019 - 01:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23946 battles

View Postkaneloon, on 07 September 2019 - 09:11 AM, said:

Arty is more and more focused to please the unicums - its the only class that can counters them.

Good job guys.

So true,

as a non-unicum I don't even notice arty exists - pfft 300 damage, yawn...

you wait, they will remove XVM just "to level the playing field..." or some BS like that

WoT is all about sucking up to unicums.

OP medium tanks, degraded lights and no arty.

Edited by bitslice, 12 September 2019 - 01:16 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users