Jump to content


wot not so smart play your tank right missions


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

auxtais #1 Posted 08 September 2019 - 05:35 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24015 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    02-25-2013
So started to play wot missions for this weekend and omg what a fail. So the lights have to spot without beeing spoted, but what about those fast lights whitch role is active spoting, not sitting in the bush? Is the right tactic now to sit in the bush, becouse wargaming says it is. Lights just should sit in bush and dont be spoted by wargaming, but that not always helps your team. Diferent maps asks for diferent tactics. Mediums and tds missions are ok, tds are hrder, but its their job to do dmg. And then there is heavy missions. Whitch are implementing on blocking dmg, so sit behind a cover. whitch makes a question: arent the hevies the ones who are suppoused to push the lines, not sit behinde the cover? the misson makes me to rather conerscrape than to accualy push and take a hit and win the corner. Its just not planed well for the name of the mission set. 

Negativvv #2 Posted 08 September 2019 - 05:45 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13155 battles
  • 1,857
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-08-2015
Meh I unlocked the T37 to the T71 CMCD in two days of moderate play, one of those days was assisted by the missions....

w00pzy #3 Posted 08 September 2019 - 05:49 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7948 battles
  • 67
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012
Excuse me :facepalm: But when have WG ever done anything smart? Just asking... 

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 08 September 2019 - 05:52 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • 11,828
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostNoHit_Tanker, on 08 September 2019 - 04:49 PM, said:

Excuse me :facepalm: But when have WG ever done anything smart? Just asking... 

Yeah, stupid enough to be run of the top five F2P PC games on Earth.

I'd question the smartness of players who complain all the time while still........playing.



vasilinhorulezz #5 Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:07 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27966 battles
  • 1,994
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014
I guess you're talking about wheelies, those little things that have way better camo than most lights in the the game. Mostly a LTP situation here than a failure of the missions.

w00pzy #6 Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:15 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7948 battles
  • 67
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 08 September 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

Yeah, stupid enough to be run of the top five F2P PC games on Earth.

I'd question the smartness of players who complain all the time while still........playing.

It's F2P, but to win you gotta be a P2W :D So that F2P thing is just a blatant lie :D

I do play sometimes, but make no mistake it's purely to laugh at how pure crapthis game is.



BravelyRanAway #7 Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:19 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • 11,828
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostNoHit_Tanker, on 08 September 2019 - 05:15 PM, said:

It's F2P, but to win you gotta be a P2W :D 

Perhaps for those with hats of tin-foil or those who wish to divert attention away from their own poor ability.


Edited by BravelyRanAway, 08 September 2019 - 06:20 PM.


gunslingerXXX #8 Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:40 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 12786 battles
  • 3,317
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014
Got about 15k bonus xp for my 13 90 today. Nice!

Nethraniel #9 Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:50 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 14542 battles
  • 2,571
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

How shocking... You need to chose the right tank and playstyle for a mission... Something never heard of... 



w00pzy #10 Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:55 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7948 battles
  • 67
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 08 September 2019 - 05:19 PM, said:

Perhaps for those with hats of tin-foil or those who wish to divert attention away from their own poor ability.

Ohhh.. you are on of those guys :facepalm: The DOWOT.. 



__Eric__ #11 Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:10 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34650 battles
  • 1,223
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013

View PostNoHit_Tanker, on 08 September 2019 - 05:15 PM, said:

It's F2P, but to win you gotta be a P2W 


Can you explain this? Or did you just made it up?



Gremlin182 #12 Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:22 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 57896 battles
  • 9,519
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Firstly you can play these missions with tier 4 and up, I'm lucky being a light tank addict so had plenty to choose from.

I have several lights tuned up for the active/passive role.

So Binoculars optics sometimes camo net otherwise Vents and I also use como paint.

Crew Camo and if I use a tank with a great crew they will have BIA Recon and Situational awareness but even so you can do these missions with less than an optimum crew.

 

Winning is not a requirement nor is damage so you may be better off in a tier 5 like the ELC rather than a high tier light where everyone you meet is likely to have great crews and max view range.

Then its down to a bit of luck with the map,

If you only have wheeled lights its going to be a struggle

 


Edited by Gremlin182, 08 September 2019 - 07:22 PM.


Negativvv #13 Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:30 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13155 battles
  • 1,857
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-08-2015

I accumulated 60k XP in two days with ToTT, these missions and WoT Premium Account. Didn't even use reserves...

 

Can't really say that bad in any way.



BravelyRanAway #14 Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:48 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • 11,828
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostNoHit_Tanker, on 08 September 2019 - 05:55 PM, said:

Ohhh.. you are on of those guys :facepalm: The DOWOT.. 

I'm the guy who understand how random works and how my efforts affect the my overall result over time.

There are players who have no understanding of such and they always try to blame everyone/anything but themselves for their performance....because it couldn't be anything to do with what they do in most of their games.

Indeed they are players, like Baldrickk, who do try to help those with little or no understanding of personal responsibility and how ability in-game affects the outcome in battles over a period of time, but some of those don't want to understand because they can't accept that WR has anything to do with how they play the game. Those type of players will never get better as they are too busy pointing their finger everywhere else.



w00pzy #15 Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:35 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7948 battles
  • 67
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 08 September 2019 - 06:48 PM, said:

I'm the guy who understand how random works and how my efforts affect the my overall result over time.

There are players who have no understanding of such and they always try to blame everyone/anything but themselves for their performance....because it couldn't be anything to do with what they do in most of their games.

Indeed they are players, like Baldrickk, who do try to help those with little or no understanding of personal responsibility and how ability in-game affects the outcome in battles over a period of time, but some of those don't want to understand because they can't accept that WR has anything to do with how they play the game. Those type of players will never get better as they are too busy pointing their finger everywhere else.

Woohoo... you have a brain :D To bad you are blinded by WG.. maybe even paid to defend the crap :facepalm:



BravelyRanAway #16 Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:47 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • 11,828
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostNoHit_Tanker, on 08 September 2019 - 08:35 PM, said:

Woohoo... you have a brain :D To bad you are blinded by WG.. maybe even paid to defend the crap :facepalm:

Ah yes!....back to finger-pointing....as usual. Carry on doing what's not working. I'm sure most bad players are just unicums being held back by WG.;)



auxtais #17 Posted 08 September 2019 - 11:09 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24015 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    02-25-2013
and again people just ignores the point, whitch is tha missions are named how to play your tank. And its just wrong to ignore how to accually play the tank and teach you the wrong ways. i have more than 100 tanks and still its not easy to select heavy whitch can block damadge, becouse some of them are not made for it, they are made for fast attacks. some of them have large weekspots, so better push than try and bounce, becouse you re supposed to win not try to block dammadge. you are suppesed to win, then sit in bush and not use oppertunities to kill someone just to compleat the mission. so just maybe agree to not make a mission objectives whitch cannot be made by all class tanks. like why not give heavies dmg mission on less than 100m. scouts just spot dmg. ??? why make missions to teach the wrong way to play???

MeetriX #18 Posted 08 September 2019 - 11:50 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 23848 battles
  • 3,892
  • [_ACE] _ACE
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012
Everything except the HT missions are fine.

divsmo #19 Posted 09 September 2019 - 12:17 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36558 battles
  • 466
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    07-08-2012

View Postauxtais, on 08 September 2019 - 10:09 PM, said:

and again people just ignores the point, whitch is tha missions are named how to play your tank. And its just wrong to ignore how to accually play the tank and teach you the wrong ways. i have more than 100 tanks and still its not easy to select heavy whitch can block damadge, becouse some of them are not made for it, they are made for fast attacks. some of them have large weekspots, so better push than try and bounce, becouse you re supposed to win not try to block dammadge. you are suppesed to win, then sit in bush and not use oppertunities to kill someone just to compleat the mission. so just maybe agree to not make a mission objectives whitch cannot be made by all class tanks. like why not give heavies dmg mission on less than 100m. scouts just spot dmg. ??? why make missions to teach the wrong way to play???

Isn't that kind of the point though?, not every light tank has the same playstyle and it's the same story with heavy tanks. Generally the point in these missions are the same as any of the others, you have to choose the right tank to play in order to complete it. If you don't have that tank then you have to grind it, meaning you play more games and keep wg happy.

 

Edit. But in all fairness these light tank missions can be completed in pretty much any light tank so long as there's not a wheelie on the opposite team.


Edited by divsmo, 09 September 2019 - 12:20 AM.


Exskelibur #20 Posted 09 September 2019 - 12:19 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12701 battles
  • 276
  • [HE-JA] HE-JA
  • Member since:
    07-21-2018
What he said!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users