Jump to content


WoT will will happen...


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

NoobySkooby #1 Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:00 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16975 battles
  • 4,977
  • [D3NK] D3NK
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

When this game eventually does die out and fade away, the precious stats, the premiums we all wasted out money on and time arguing about, with the sad demise of this game be lamented down at Tankfest?

 

What about the hidden game file tanks that have not yet been released, just how will we cope?

 

 

 

 

To me in all honesty WG's profits look quite healthy considering the amount of premiums they sell in all their games across the board



Shivvering #2 Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:07 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33790 battles
  • 350
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011

View PostNoobySkooby, on 08 September 2019 - 07:00 PM, said:

When this game eventually does die out and fade away, the precious stats, the premiums we all wasted out money on and time arguing about, with the sad demise of this game be lamented down at Tankfest?

 

What about the hidden game file tanks that have not yet been released, just how will we cope?

 

 

 

 

To me in all honesty WG's profits look quite healthy considering the amount of premiums they sell in all their games across the board

 

I suggest we pick a date. On said date we all raise a glass and remember inexplicable bounces, unexplained ammo racks and many furious hours crusading for truth and justice on the forums.

 

Tequila slammers seem appropriate - or any other drink that includes plenty of salt!



mateyflip #3 Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:46 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36273 battles
  • 448
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

View PostShivvering, 

Tequila slammers seem appropriate - or any other drink that includes plenty of salt!

 

Slammers sound good, but how RNG is being with me at the moment, the drink will miss my gob! :(



Dorander #4 Posted 08 September 2019 - 10:04 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21025 battles
  • 6,032
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

View PostShivvering, on 08 September 2019 - 06:07 PM, said:

 

I suggest we pick a date. On said date we all raise a glass and remember inexplicable bounces, unexplained ammo racks and many furious hours crusading for truth and justice on the forums.

 

Tequila slammers seem appropriate - or any other drink that includes plenty of salt!

 

Wait, are you suggesting that isn't supposed to be every day??



XxKuzkina_MatxX #5 Posted 08 September 2019 - 10:04 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 53231 battles
  • 5,320
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

Wild fluctuation in writing patterns! ;)

 

On topic, i wouldn't worry myself too much about what they're doing or how they're doing. I will try to enjoy the game and the company of good people as much as i can.



malachi6 #6 Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:03 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 50920 battles
  • 4,258
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
It could be argued that it is not the destination but rather the journey that is important.  Especially with pursuits that are finite.

gunslingerXXX #7 Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:08 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 12786 battles
  • 3,317
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

View Postmalachi6, on 09 September 2019 - 07:03 AM, said:

It could be argued that it is not the destination but rather the journey that is important.  Especially with pursuits that are finite.

Such wisdom so early in the morning :great:



Zmago5000 #8 Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:14 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12208 battles
  • 750
  • Member since:
    11-24-2018
 

View PostNoobySkooby, on 08 September 2019 - 07:00 PM, said:

When this game eventually does die out and fade away, the precious stats, the premiums we all wasted out money on and time arguing about, with the sad demise of this game be lamented down at Tankfest?

 

What about the hidden game file tanks that have not yet been released, just how will we cope?

 

 

 

 

To me in all honesty WG's profits look quite healthy considering the amount of premiums they sell in all their games across the board

 

Game will not die, why would it, development is stronger than ever before, new features added almost daily, new game modes etc etc.......even FL has been rethough and made easier,...its a sign they are working hard...

Also Before this happens they will sell all that they have  including Type59 and all tanks in the files,..and new Russian op tanks and new lootboxes, everything that insures cash flow,...i think we are not even near that point,...


Edited by Zmago5000, 09 September 2019 - 07:14 AM.


Vela_ZG #9 Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:52 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27988 battles
  • 746
  • [CBS87] CBS87
  • Member since:
    10-09-2013

View Postmateyflip, on 08 September 2019 - 09:46 PM, said:

 

Slammers sound good, but how RNG is being with me at the moment, the drink will miss my gob! :(

LOL! :D



unhappy_bunny #10 Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:41 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 19808 battles
  • 3,526
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

View PostNoobySkooby, on 08 September 2019 - 06:00 PM, said:

 

To me in all honesty WG's profits look quite healthy considering the amount of premiums they sell in all their games across the board

 

Are you WG's accountant? Or is there somewhere we can view their accounts? 



NoobySkooby #11 Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:44 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16975 battles
  • 4,977
  • [D3NK] D3NK
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011
Lol no I am not, but with e the exorbitant prices they charge for al things premium, I would hazard a guess that they are doing pretty well.

splash_time #12 Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:50 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12847 battles
  • 406
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

View PostNoobySkooby, on 08 September 2019 - 09:30 PM, said:

When this game eventually does die out and fade away, the precious stats, the premiums we all wasted out money on and time arguing about, with the sad demise of this game be lamented down at Tankfest?

 

What about the hidden game file tanks that have not yet been released, just how will we cope?

 

 

 

 

To me in all honesty WG's profits look quite healthy considering the amount of premiums they sell in all their games across the board

 

TBH, i don't care, because i didn't even spend 1 dollar for WG. :)

I played all my time for free, and i reached pretty good places already.

And i respect all the guys who spent money, but i think that the game can be alright if you play for free.



Jauhesammutin #13 Posted 09 September 2019 - 09:05 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23608 battles
  • 976
  • [FAUF] FAUF
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostZmago5000, on 09 September 2019 - 06:14 AM, said:

 

 

Game will not die, why would it, development is stronger than ever before, new features added almost daily, new game modes etc etc.......even FL has been rethough and made easier,...its a sign they are working hard...

Also Before this happens they will sell all that they have  including Type59 and all tanks in the files,..and new Russian op tanks and new lootboxes, everything that insures cash flow,...i think we are not even near that point,...

The game will die.

Just like 30 years ago we had 2D platformers which are "dead".

Couple years from now every game starts to be some sort of VR and regular 3D games will fade away.



TankkiPoju #14 Posted 09 September 2019 - 10:26 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 23680 battles
  • 7,238
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View PostJauhesammutin, on 09 September 2019 - 09:05 AM, said:

Just like 30 years ago we had 2D platformers which are "dead".

 

2D platformers never died and are very popular at the moment.

 

It's probably because the genre of "2D platformer" is so huge and varied now, like with games such as Hollow Knight, The Messenger, Ori and The Blind Forest, Dead Cells, Celeste, Shovel Knight, GRIS...



Jauhesammutin #15 Posted 09 September 2019 - 10:54 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23608 battles
  • 976
  • [FAUF] FAUF
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostTankkiPoju, on 09 September 2019 - 09:26 AM, said:

 

2D platformers never died and are very popular at the moment.

 

It's probably because the genre of "2D platformer" is so huge and varied now, like with games such as Hollow Knight, The Messenger, Ori and The Blind Forest, Dead Cells, Celeste, Shovel Knight, GRIS...

I don't know a single mainstream 2D platformer (unless you count SMM2 which is more or less a remake of the original Mario games). The only one I could find on Twitch (above 100 viewers) was Celeste. Even WoT had 2x the viewers compared to it. So pretty much a "dead" genre.



Zmago5000 #16 Posted 09 September 2019 - 11:11 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12208 battles
  • 750
  • Member since:
    11-24-2018
i am sure WG can upgrade their game with more 3D features and VR capability,...what can be  more of 3D experience than driving a tank?!

Karasu_Hidesuke #17 Posted 09 September 2019 - 11:11 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 17032 battles
  • 4,575
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostShivvering, on 08 September 2019 - 06:07 PM, said:

 

I suggest we pick a date. On said date we all raise a glass and remember inexplicable bounces, unexplained ammo racks and many furious hours crusading for truth and justice on the forums.

 

Tequila slammers seem appropriate - or any other drink that includes plenty of salt!

 

Oh do spare a moment for the many ghost shells too!



Captain_Kremen0 #18 Posted 09 September 2019 - 03:30 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 39141 battles
  • 2,328
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    06-04-2011

I regret every single penny that I gave to WoT. All none of them.

I will end up having to get the round in due to the fact you lot are all poor from giving your money away to WG.



Randomar #19 Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:49 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 27552 battles
  • 143
  • Member since:
    10-18-2015

Block Quote

I regret every single penny that I gave to WoT.

All none of them.
I will end up
having to get the round in
due to the fact
you lot are all poor
from giving your money away to WG.

 

:teethhappy:

this doesn't even make sense when i read it in a translator

 

 

 



Dorander #20 Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:51 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21025 battles
  • 6,032
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

View PostCaptain_Kremen0, on 09 September 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

I regret every single penny that I gave to WoT. All none of them.

I will end up having to get the round in due to the fact you lot are all poor from giving your money away to WG.

 

You hear that guys? Captain_Kremen0 is buying! :great:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users