orders bonds personal missions campaign

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Hamsterkicker #1 Posted 10 September 2019 - 08:48 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38230 battles
  • [KWAAK] KWAAK

I have been saving my bonds ever since it was announced that a bond shop would appear in which you could purchase "rare" tanks with them. Looking at the news lately my guess is that the bond shop will never become reality so what to do with them.

Why not make a scheme in which we can exchange bonds for orders to be used to complete the personal campaign missions? In that way we could still exchange bonds for tanks. 

I wouldn't mind if the exchange rate would be 10 000 bonds to 1 order, they should definitely not be cheap, and one would still need to play a lot to gather enough bonds, but at least it would be an alternative route to bypass the randomness of some of these missions..

Anyone with me on this?

vonadnan #2 Posted 10 September 2019 - 08:56 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29849 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

I need 1 more mission for t55a, and its arty

And I have spent all orders on arty missions

Because I hate arty, playing with arty, playing against arty

And they made me play it..

Did I say I hate arty? so yeah I would pay with blood not to play with it if possible

mjs_89 #3 Posted 10 September 2019 - 09:18 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8877 battles
  • [95137] 95137
Go play clan wars for a shot at exchanging bonds for rare tanks. Or wait a little longer, afaik the only reason we don't have the bond shop already are some technical issues WG had. I'm fairly certain it will come in the not-so-distant future.

Also tagged with orders, bonds, personal missions, campaign

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users