TRVST BLIEV NEFEX AAFD TRVST ILLEGAL GLOBAL MAP

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

GreyWarden99 #1 Posted 10 September 2019 - 10:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3380 battles
  • [FOR3L] FOR3L

Is the TRVST clan, BLIEV, allowed to play with multiple clans at once? Because it invests in accounts from NEFEx and AAFD clans, and reclaims their (lending) provinces, which they would not be able to return with their clans,because is landings...If wargaming could check ip address logins, to NEFEX and AAFD accounts,i would be grateful, although this is so transparent, look at how many of these clans have active players of 5-6, and they play regular clanwars , players from this alliance TRVST comming on accounts of NEFEX and AAFD just for clanwars...

See also Alliance History from NEFEX and AAFD ,TRVST only puts them in the alliance when they need them,BLIEV too.

Edited by GreyWarden99, 10 September 2019 - 10:18 AM.

LUDO_LUMO #2 Posted 10 September 2019 - 10:26 AM

Private

• Player
  • 30338 battles
Like for WG:great::great:

Vaszil1976 #3 Posted 10 September 2019 - 10:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 30697 battles
  • [-MMK-] -MMK-

Back to old global map:izmena:delete alliances :bajan::bush:

GreyWarden99 #4 Posted 10 September 2019 - 10:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3380 battles
  • [FOR3L] FOR3L

They also use clans like RDDT2, RDDT4, -FBP-, OM-V, F4K4R, OCUS, U__G, WH4T-, BOOP ,and many others.Just to delay their battle time ... Look at their provinces against what the clans fought, every day they always put up 2-3 bot clans just to delay the time of battle so that they could play on NEFEX, AAFD, and their accounts,

Isn't it a little much? :sceptic:

WG REACT PLEASE!:izmena:

M_E_T_A_P #5 Posted 10 September 2019 - 10:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4349 battles
  • [TE5LA] TE5LA

HOOT also seems to be playing illegally, look at who the AAFD is with, they probably want to get some of their provinces back, and tomorrow they will enter AAFD accounts, defend them, and the day after tomorrow they are their provinces

Caesiummangel #6 Posted 18 September 2019 - 02:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 49734 battles
keep calm and smoke man, chill your balls nothing is illegally.

__Treffnix__ #7 Posted 18 September 2019 - 02:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 47364 battles
  • [AAFD] AAFD
Hey Peter hier aus der aafd. Ja wir waren fast permanent unter trvst und auch unsere diplo läuft darüber.... und? Willste mich verarschen oder was! 1. Acc teilen ist legal du Knaller und 2. Haben wir auch ganz normale spieler bei uns! Unfassbar sowas.

RickOShe_MerkelESPORTS #8 Posted 18 September 2019 - 02:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20321 battles
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI

I am proud to be in AAFD.

I dont understand how U can Talk about AAFD in this way. I am Just Not playing randoms but Clanwars and Strongholds and AAFD gives me the Chance to do so. Its Just that u are salty that u are Not Doing well on the global map Like we do. We even have Low wn8 Player Like Der_Penitrator who is performing well because Dkoldie11 and Treffnix are helping him to do so.

If u have any improvement proposal u can let us know them in our Clanmeeting in Chemnitz (GER) tomorrow.

Koma_TookYourProvince #9 Posted 18 September 2019 - 02:19 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7919 battles
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI
Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me, but whatever. Probably makes you feel better when you are to shitty for taking some own province.:great:

AkoAkko_Fanboyz_Trump #10 Posted 18 September 2019 - 02:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1402 battles
  • [AAFD] AAFD
Lutsch die Eier von Trump, denn dieser hat unseren Clan die AAFD geprüft und da es zusammen mit der deutschen Partei "AFD" gibt, wurde das große Geheimnis rund um die Alberts Alternative Feldjägerdivision gelöst. Wir sind alte Leute aber haben Spaß am Spielen und daran uns in Büschen zu verstecken. Falls du meinst das wir gegen irgendwelche Regeln verstoßen wende dich bitte unter folgende Mail andresse: 
Trump-Lutscher@web.de

Edited by AkoAkko_Fanboyz_Trump, 18 September 2019 - 02:28 PM.

BrainDMG_is_also_DMG #11 Posted 18 September 2019 - 03:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24526 battles
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI

I would like to thank NEFEX and the AAFD for the good cooperation on the world map. Both clans were always there when we needed help and worked hard for their gold. So I can not understand how they are treated so badly here. I demand an apology from all those who made such statements.

Edited by BrainDMG_is_also_DMG, 15 October 2019 - 11:48 PM.

Maltunyxtzy_ #12 Posted 18 September 2019 - 04:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16958 battles
  • [TRAST] TRAST
AAFD > TRVST 

DuckPhobia #13 Posted 18 September 2019 - 07:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7944 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

Can I interject here. 

A. That large text gave my eyes cancer......and made me have to scroll so....[edited]you buddeh! 

B. Who gives a [edited], if you are so salty you do it too until WG catches your cares enough to not take peoples money. Or option B try to beat them fair and square, clans like BLIEV and TRVST are more than capable of wiping most clans out of their way without doing anything nefarious so wouldn't make a blind bit of difference either way, unless you were in a top 25 clan and had a chance of going toe to toe with them.

Side bar the last two clans you have been in haven't even competed at clan wars so why in the hell do you give a flying [edited].

RickOShe_MerkelESPORTS #14 Posted 18 September 2019 - 10:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20321 battles
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI

View PostDuckPhobia, on 18 September 2019 - 06:58 PM, said:

Can I interject here. 

A. That large text gave my eyes cancer......and made me have to scroll so....[edited]you buddeh! 

B. Who gives a [edited], if you are so salty you do it too until WG catches your cares enough to not take peoples money. Or option B try to beat them fair and square, clans like BLIEV and TRVST are more than capable of wiping most clans out of their way without doing anything nefarious so wouldn't make a blind bit of difference either way, unless you were in a top 25 clan and had a chance of going toe to toe with them.

Side bar the last two clans you have been in haven't even competed at clan wars so why in the hell do you give a flying [edited].

Hes just shy and not posting with his main account, instead using an account of an inactive friend or smth.

Edited by RickOShe_MerkelESPORTS, 18 September 2019 - 10:07 PM.

DuckPhobia #15 Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:52 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7944 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

View PostRickOShe_MerkelESPORTS, on 18 September 2019 - 09:07 PM, said:

Hes just shy and not posting with his main account, instead using an account of an inactive friend or smth.

Ohhhh.......I see, so if true then hes complaining about clans going against terms of service........when hes doing the same thing by posting on another persons account..............

2000 IQ play.

But in all seriousness, taking this back to the point. As a clan leader of a veryyyyy new and green clan. I honestly don't see what all the issue is about, this game is riddled with people cheating, boosting, etc but christ all you had to do was go on CS or PUBG or any game for that matter and people will look to find any advantage they can. 

Even if we got to a stage of fighting TRVST or AAFD, keep at it because if teams are winning by nefarious means, just means we have to work harder and work smarter to overcome it, keeps my team sharp if they have to battle against odds. 

THICC_CLUTCH_TIME #16 Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1867 battles
  • [OX1DE] OX1DE
Its not "cheating" at all. Its using the alliance system to its best. If it were "illegal" than they wouldnt be able to do said thing because it is quite easy to deny. The is a reason why top clans like TRVST come high on the political leaderboard and hold lots of provinces on the map and its because we look for loop-holes in rules, regulations and sytems. Being a top clan isnt just about being the best at playing but also the best at diplomacy and ultimately "playing the sytem" if you will.

TijgernootTank #17 Posted 27 September 2019 - 01:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 53525 battles
  • [TOURN] TOURN

These top clans look at this from own perspective with a tunnel vision .

Seems they very good in looking for loop-holes .

Already getting loads of rewards still use this to optimise their income .

Offcourse this hurt the income off all other clans , in the long run this hurts the ClanWars as smaller clans will drop out even more .

Cant u guys see that small clans already play for almost nothing on global map ?

Have zero chance for any reward tank ? Have to compete against these OP reward tanks with better players ?

With all kind of event goin where players can get more rewards playing solo instead of for clan .

Arent the small clans also needed on global map ???

Why would small clans keep playing , these good clans really need start to wonder about some bigger perspective thats not only about maximize own income .

This is like billionaires hardly paying any taxes , because they found some loop-hole .

Already having so much more money then others , they happy to pay hardly any taxes making use of these loopholes.

Does it need explaining that this is hurting the rest ?

Then the main argument of these billionaires is ;  get rich , so u can do the same , dont be jealous !

Well not all can become billionaires .

At times things are not illegal , but are very unethical , or anti-social .

We already know many of the best clans dont even play eachother on the global map .

Add to this the loophole tactics employed only by the best clans .

Then look at small clans can only get some gold from clantasks .

Surely we understand that the best players get best rewards , this is not a problem , as long as its not reward tanks that are OP.

Now u have situation that best players \ players in good clans , get OP tanks that they can use against the rest , who have no chance to get such a tank.

These good players have all the reward tanks , while lets say bad players have zero OP reward tanks.

Its more that the difference is a bit much now .

You know how much i could reward my active players in the last cw ?

We even had gold in stock from season before that was never spend .

The total amount of gold in our treasury for 2 seasons cw was  2715 gold .

I was able to give some gold to 13 of our most active players .

One player got  700 gold .

3 players got 450 gold .

The rest got between 315   and 100 gold .

Im not some frustrated guy that need more rewards for myself .

But just look at situation with OP reward tanks and bonds situation and ability to use special equipement and such .

Then look how rewarding is for regular \ mediocre \ bad players to be active on global map .

Some of them may also use that 2 key at times .

Then i say again , in small clans players will be able to get way more rewards in FL or in ranked if good player .

To then be active on global map with smaller clan is very hard .

There is always some problems with activity in these clans , that already makes it very hard .

Reward wise there is no good reason for many players in these clans to stay active on global map .

Showing up extra for CW u can forget about.

Time spend on the game has its limits and there is now so often something else going on during the season of CW .

With some sort of bigger rewards for the small clans maybe there would be more incentive to stay active in CW .

Big clans need to realize this situation is not healthy and hurts CW in the end .

Edited by TijgernootTank, 27 September 2019 - 01:55 PM.

DuckPhobia #18 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7944 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

View PostTijgernootTank, on 27 September 2019 - 12:52 PM, said:

These top clans look at this from own perspective with a tunnel vision .

Seems they very good in looking for loop-holes .

Already getting loads of rewards still use this to optimise their income .

Offcourse this hurt the income off all other clans , in the long run this hurts the ClanWars as smaller clans will drop out even more .

Cant u guys see that small clans already play for almost nothing on global map ?

Have zero chance for any reward tank ? Have to compete against these OP reward tanks with better players ?

With all kind of event goin where players can get more rewards playing solo instead of for clan .

Arent the small clans also needed on global map ???

Why would small clans keep playing , these good clans really need start to wonder about some bigger perspective thats not only about maximize own income .

This is like billionaires hardly paying any taxes , because they found some loop-hole .

Already having so much more money then others , they happy to pay hardly any taxes making use of these loopholes.

Does it need explaining that this is hurting the rest ?

Then the main argument of these billionaires is ;  get rich , so u can do the same , dont be jealous !

Well not all can become billionaires .

At times things are not illegal , but are very unethical , or anti-social .

We already know many of the best clans dont even play eachother on the global map .

Add to this the loophole tactics employed only by the best clans .

Then look at small clans can only get some gold from clantasks .

Surely we understand that the best players get best rewards , this is not a problem , as long as its not reward tanks that are OP.

Now u have situation that best players \ players in good clans , get OP tanks that they can use against the rest , who have no chance to get such a tank.

These good players have all the reward tanks , while lets say bad players have zero OP reward tanks.

Its more that the difference is a bit much now .

You know how much i could reward my active players in the last cw ?

We even had gold in stock from season before that was never spend .

The total amount of gold in our treasury for 2 seasons cw was  2715 gold .

I was able to give some gold to 13 of our most active players .

One player got  700 gold .

3 players got 450 gold .

The rest got between 315   and 100 gold .

Im not some frustrated guy that need more rewards for myself .

But just look at situation with OP reward tanks and bonds situation and ability to use special equipement and such .

Then look how rewarding is for regular \ mediocre \ bad players to be active on global map .

Some of them may also use that 2 key at times .

Then i say again , in small clans players will be able to get way more rewards in FL or in ranked if good player .

To then be active on global map with smaller clan is very hard .

There is always some problems with activity in these clans , that already makes it very hard .

Reward wise there is no good reason for many players in these clans to stay active on global map .

Showing up extra for CW u can forget about.

Time spend on the game has its limits and there is now so often something else going on during the season of CW .

With some sort of bigger rewards for the small clans maybe there would be more incentive to stay active in CW .

Big clans need to realize this situation is not healthy and hurts CW in the end .

So......So if I am getting this straight, you are equating clan wars to people hoarding billions, being the TL;DR.

If thats is the gist then I feel its not quite accurate, see it more as professional sports teams. 
Best players draft into the best teams, get the best kit and the better pay. 
Seems logical enough, now I know you are going to say this imbalanced and to a point you aren't far wrong however...

If that was the case that the best teams are at the top 10% and the rest could [edited]off. Then how do you solve that....

aim to be top 10%, step your clans game up. That is what has happened in in Premier League/Championship this season, closer league, no huge difference between Premier League and Championship teams. Therefore the top 10% becomes the top 30% and everything becomes more competitive. 

TL;DR.....train harder, get better

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users