Moving tanks from second account?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Helmetfire #1 Posted 10 September 2019 - 09:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25544 battles
  • [W_A] W_A

I had a second account whilst I was abroad (both on EU server) which contains two tanks that I would rather like in my main account.

Does anyone know if it is possible to have them moved across to my main account?

I would have no objection to the second account being closed if this was possible.

Any help/advice appreciated.

_zzzz_ #2 Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:29 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 758 battles
No, what is on an account stays on that account, you cannot transfer it over to other accounts.

Nethraniel #3 Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:00 AM

Major

• Player
  • 14542 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

And it is overall a good thing, that you cannot transfer anything from one account to the other. Makes WoT unattractive for farmbots and account theft. 

Homer_J #4 Posted 11 September 2019 - 08:05 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 32362 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHelmetfire, on 10 September 2019 - 09:05 PM, said:

I had a second account whilst I was abroad 

The problem is this does not make any sense.  Why create another account when the account you had will work anywhere in the world.

Now.  I'm sure it's not the case but what if you had stolen someone's account details, then you might want to transfer all their stuff onto your account.  That's why you can't do it.

Helmetfire #5 Posted 11 September 2019 - 09:39 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25544 battles
  • [W_A] W_A

View PostHomer_J, on 11 September 2019 - 07:05 AM, said:

The problem is this does not make any sense.  Why create another account when the account you had will work anywhere in the world.

Now.  I'm sure it's not the case but what if you had stolen someone's account details, then you might want to transfer all their stuff onto your account.  That's why you can't do it.

The formation of the second account was an alcohol-induced error on my part.

As for nicking someone elses account and transferring all their goodies; good point. I'm just too honest to think that way :-)

Thanks for the replies, and if subsequent readers would refrain from adding any more comments we can let this post die a natural death.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users