Bugged new content notifications

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Vilmetzy #1 Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:18 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12915 battles

When you have new content, e.g. new missions, or new styles, the game client shows a little red circle with the number of new things next to the button that accesses the content.

Good idea, only that it is bugged for me. My "Exterior" button in the garage shows 12 new items, and drilling down suggests that it is 12 new inscriptions. Only I can't find them. Using the "in depot" filter shows all of the inscriptions I have, and none of them is new. I even tried it with tanks of all nations to check whether the hidden item is something specific to one nation.

How can I get rid of the little red circle notification?

L3gionaire #2 Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:50 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 25509 battles
  • [L2GND] L2GND

View PostVilmetzy, on 11 September 2019 - 08:18 AM, said:

When you have new content, e.g. new missions, or new styles, the game client shows a little red circle with the number of new things next to the button that accesses the content.

Good idea, only that it is bugged for me. My "Exterior" button in the garage shows 12 new items, and drilling down suggests that it is 12 new inscriptions. Only I can't find them. Using the "in depot" filter shows all of the inscriptions I have, and none of them is new. I even tried it with tanks of all nations to check whether the hidden item is something specific to one nation.

How can I get rid of the little red circle notification?

Scroll with patience and you will find them.

Homer_J #3 Posted 11 September 2019 - 08:01 AM

Field Marshal

• 32940 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Same here, and if I go through all the exterior elements then the notification will go away but come back again later with nothing new added.  I gave up taking any notice of them long ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users