Update consumables

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Lissa_1866 #1 Posted 12 September 2019 - 06:59 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20707 battles
  • [VIP] VIP
Just ran today's update. Afterwards I restarted the game and noticed that all consumables mounted on tanks are gone. They were also not in the depot. Just to make sure I started the game in the safe mode but the result was the same. Has anybody the same experience?

FritzSpiegal #2 Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:08 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22465 battles

Mine are still all there.

Homer_J #3 Posted 12 September 2019 - 08:34 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 32362 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostLissa_1866, on 12 September 2019 - 06:59 AM, said:

Just ran today's update. Afterwards I restarted the game and noticed that all consumables mounted on tanks are gone. They were also not in the depot. Just to make sure I started the game in the safe mode but the result was the same. Has anybody the same experience?

What has happened is you had an auto equip mod which has been disabled by the patch.

In future try and be aware of what you are installing.  Next time it might be a mod to share your password.

Lissa_1866 #4 Posted 12 September 2019 - 09:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20707 battles
  • [VIP] VIP

View PostHomer_J, on 12 September 2019 - 07:34 AM, said:

What has happened is you had an auto equip mod which has been disabled by the patch.

In future try and be aware of what you are installing.  Next time it might be a mod to share your password.

I had an auto euip mod allright. But this affected only binos and camo net. And even if this mod is not functioning now, it should have no consequence as I ran the safe mode. And those consumables have to be somewhere. Either on the tank or in the depot. But they are not :(. But thanks anyway for your comment.

Homer_J #5 Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:07 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 32362 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostLissa_1866, on 12 September 2019 - 09:36 AM, said:

I had an auto euip mod allright. But this affected only binos and camo net. And even if this mod is not functioning now, it should have no consequence as I ran the safe mode. And those consumables have to be somewhere. Either on the tank or in the depot. But they are not :(. But thanks anyway for your comment.

Nope, there is an auto equip mod which also moves consumables and stupidly it removes them from any tank not currently selected.  So if you search hard enough you will find them on that one tank somewhere.

When the mod is working it looks like you have consumables on every tank when in fact you have one set which is switched every time you switch tanks.  When the mod is removed by an update you are left with all but one tank with nothing.

Balc0ra #6 Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:19 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 72848 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostLissa_1866, on 12 September 2019 - 09:36 AM, said:

And even if this mod is not functioning now, it should have no consequence as I ran the safe mode. And those consumables have to be somewhere.

If it did do consumables too. It means the mod is not running to move them around for you when it safe mode. If so the consumables are not in the depot, but rather on the tanks you used them on last. Thus some tanks are "empty" as the mod can't move them around for you anymore. I suspect it's as simple as that. So check all your tanks. Some of them is bound to have a few items lying around.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users