Jump to content


Cannot play


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Zymeth #1 Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:00 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7232 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    09-08-2011
Hey,

i am returing to this game and my last battel was one year ago (14.08.2018).

I want to play a battel but i am waiting like a lot of time and at the end i have this info:

https://ibb.co/kKG6xg7

What can i do ?

Edited by Zymeth, 12 September 2019 - 07:04 AM.


Baldrickk #2 Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:08 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 32165 battles
  • 16,842
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013
Pick another tank at another tier and try again.
If seems at that tier, at that time,  there just were not enough people online and in the queue to match you with.

Zymeth #3 Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:13 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7232 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    09-08-2011

View PostBaldrickk, on 12 September 2019 - 06:08 AM, said:

Pick another tank at another tier and try again.
If seems at that tier, at that time, there just were not enough people online and in the queue to match you with.


Hey,

Then i see WG have big problem i mean i want to play tier 2 cuz i want to grind new line... To be honest i never remember something like this (not enough people).

In WoWs there is at least option to play with bots...



jack_timber #4 Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:45 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 40986 battles
  • 3,324
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

View PostZymeth, on 12 September 2019 - 06:13 AM, said:


Hey,

Then i see WG have big problem i mean i want to play tier 2 cuz i want to grind new line... To be honest i never remember something like this (not enough people).

In WoWs there is at least option to play with bots...

 

TBH most are either:

Still in bed.

At work.

Getting ready for work/learning environment.

Or just got better things to do, in my case another cup of coffee.



Nethraniel #5 Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:54 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 14545 battles
  • 2,571
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
At 7 in the morning on a Thursday, looking for T2 games... Might the problem lie there somehow? 

Edited by Nethraniel, 12 September 2019 - 07:55 AM.


lnfernaI #6 Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:57 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34510 battles
  • 4,984
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012
*wondering why he can't play @ 8.00 AM CEST.*

Dramya #7 Posted 12 September 2019 - 08:15 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15450 battles
  • 218
  • [_PZF_] _PZF_
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

If I were working (which I am, sort of) I'm already at work

If I were on vacation I would surely still be in bed



250swb #8 Posted 12 September 2019 - 08:19 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 23230 battles
  • 5,613
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View PostZymeth, on 12 September 2019 - 06:00 AM, said:


What can i do ?

 

You can begin by understanding that not everybody's lives revolve around WoT, even children have to go to school and their parents have to go to work on weekdays. Try playing tier II at the weekend, you'll get plenty of battles.



Homer_J #9 Posted 12 September 2019 - 08:25 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 32802 battles
  • 35,765
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostZymeth, on 12 September 2019 - 07:13 AM, said:


Hey,

Then i see WG have big problem i mean i want to play tier 2 cuz i want to grind new line... To be honest i never remember something like this (not enough people).

In WoWs there is at least option to play with bots...

 

Try switching servers (EU1/EU2), or play that tier at a different time of day.

 

There are bots for WoT, just have not been enabled on the EU servers yet.

 

I do think it's ironic that someone who barely plays the game is complaining that there aren't enough players though. :sceptic:



Captain_Kremen0 #10 Posted 12 September 2019 - 08:25 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 39261 battles
  • 2,382
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    06-04-2011

View Post250swb, on 12 September 2019 - 07:19 AM, said:

 

You can begin by understanding that not everybody's lives revolve around WoT, even children have to go to school and their parents have to go to work on weekdays. Try playing tier II at the weekend, you'll get plenty of battles.

This OP^^ - Ignore the other sarcastic replies.

Sarcastic replies work with really stupid questions to be fair, but not with genuine questions like yours.



Lagalaza #11 Posted 12 September 2019 - 08:32 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10246 battles
  • 513
  • [W0WW] W0WW
  • Member since:
    08-11-2018
Less people = longer queue times. Tier 2 is not popular so less chance out of mainstream times. Try playing that tier in the afternoon and early evening.

Captain_Kremen0 #12 Posted 12 September 2019 - 08:47 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 39261 battles
  • 2,382
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    06-04-2011

View PostLagalaza, on 12 September 2019 - 07:32 AM, said:

Less people = longer queue times. Tier 2 is not popular so less chance out of mainstream times. Try playing that tier in the afternoon and early evening.

Not been that low tier wise but 5 (grinding frog arty and chinese TD) waiting queues can be awful even at peak times.



Bordhaw #13 Posted 12 September 2019 - 11:11 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 15107 battles
  • 5,092
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostZymeth, on 12 September 2019 - 06:00 AM, said:

Hey,

i am returing to this game and my last battel was one year ago (14.08.2018).

I want to play a battel but i am waiting like a lot of time and at the end i have this info:

https://ibb.co/kKG6xg7

What can i do ?

 

There was a server update at the time you were trying to play...

 

 



Zymeth #14 Posted 12 September 2019 - 11:40 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7232 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    09-08-2011
Sure i can agree with u cuz in my situation i can just play other tier but if someone is new here he will be kinda blocked for a while...

 

spamhamstar #15 Posted 12 September 2019 - 11:45 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 64313 battles
  • 2,476
  • [WIKD] WIKD
  • Member since:
    12-02-2012
You used to get 8 vs 8 battles at low tiers at obscure times of day if there weren't enough players to make up the numbers for a full 15 vs 15 battle.  I take it they've stopped doing this?

Balc0ra #16 Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:12 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 73571 battles
  • 20,964
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostZymeth, on 12 September 2019 - 11:40 AM, said:

Sure i can agree with u cuz in my situation i can just play other tier but if someone is new here he will be kinda blocked for a while...

 

It was 7 AM and the server population is more or less at the lowest during the day right after a server reset or planned downtime like today. Tier II population then is more or less zero as most are on tier 6+. So wait for the server population to spike, and tier II will go along with it. 

 

View Postspamhamstar, on 12 September 2019 - 11:45 AM, said:

You used to get 8 vs 8 battles at low tiers at obscure times of day if there weren't enough players to make up the numbers for a full 15 vs 15 battle.  I take it they've stopped doing this?

 

No they still do low tiers 16 players etc. But there is still a minimum number of tanks needed to start a battle. If there are less then that number in wait around that tier. He won't start the battle at all.

 

 



Homer_J #17 Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:20 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 32802 battles
  • 35,765
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostCaptain_Kremen0, on 12 September 2019 - 08:25 AM, said:

This OP^^ - Ignore the other sarcastic replies.

Sarcastic replies work with really stupid questions to be fair, but not with genuine questions like yours.


Ah, the irony of making a sarcastic reply to complain about sarcastic replies.



spamhamstar #18 Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:20 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 64313 battles
  • 2,476
  • [WIKD] WIKD
  • Member since:
    12-02-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 12 September 2019 - 11:12 AM, said:

 

No they still do low tiers 16 players etc. But there is still a minimum number of tanks needed to start a battle. If there are less then that number in wait around that tier. He won't start the battle at all.

 

 

 

That makes sense.  Was just I'd never seen that msg once in over 60k games.  TBF I didn't play many low tier games at obscure times of day, but usually got dragged into them by clan mates during peak times.



trefferlage #19 Posted 13 September 2019 - 09:17 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5984 battles
  • 290
  • Member since:
    06-25-2013

They don t have enough newcomers...in former times even on NA server you had to wait longer than 1 min in the morning to play low tiers. They have to implement a working pve mode so people can use their own timewindow...

And o guess situation will get worse with such maps and gameplay. 2-13 gsmes are no fun, not for the winning nor for losing players



Kartoshkaya #20 Posted 13 September 2019 - 12:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27468 battles
  • 962
  • [HAPY-] HAPY-
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015
So you want to battel ? WG is not allowing you to battel ? Wth is a battel ?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users