Have Fun With Festival Mini-Games!

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

Alku #101 Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 34490 battles
  • [MEPCV] MEPCV
Game zone is not loading. After some time the loading wheel disappears and you left only with gray screen with no option to enter garage. Also the mission summary not loading, while other standard missions of the day are ok. Does anyone experience same problem?

Lemmingtrain #102 Posted 28 September 2019 - 12:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2387 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I can hit the medium tanks 99% of the time but any ideas how to hit the small fast buggers?

Falathi #103 Posted 28 September 2019 - 04:46 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 22757 battles
  • [-FHH-] -FHH-

View PostLemmingtrain, on 28 September 2019 - 12:28 PM, said:

I can hit the medium tanks 99% of the time but any ideas how to hit the small fast buggers?

I tried it and it is challenging. Basically, when you see one you have to turn your view to shoot enough in advance. I suggest that you use one daily series of games to take a bit of practice and focus on those small tanks only. 

Detailed hints: 
The fastest tanks always come from one direction only, until you hit them - then they change direction and so on. 

If you want to hunt them, focus on them only - you can`t really hit them by casual shooting and picking targets. If you hunt them, you disregard other tanks. You have time, anyway. 

Place yourself so that the site from which they would be arriving is in the extreme corner of your periscope. 

Once you spot them arriving, turn hard to the other end of the field of fire and once you are there, fire a shot. You will miss if at the moment of firing the small tank is visible. 

The rest is just the matter of practice, but as it pays off to shoot them because of the points it`s worth trying. 

Good luck and tally ho!

Ancybot #104 Posted 28 September 2019 - 05:50 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26317 battles
Shoot fast ones in moment while you stop seeing end of their gun - i can make almost full combo without a miss shooting all the time one small tank turning arount after getting shot

Negativvv #105 Posted 28 September 2019 - 10:19 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17235 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

Has anyone else simply given up collecting tickets via these tedious mini games?

Especially as the post dog tag rewards are "poor" to say the best. 

Gremlin182 #106 Posted 28 September 2019 - 10:30 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 71881 battles

I started shooting the slowest tanks you use the large vertical gun marks on the retical and after a bit of practice you can hit one of them every shot.

Then I discovered that the second fastest could be hit by using the smaller verticle line further out than the big ones that got me hitting those tanks more often than not.

So now I wait let the slow tank pass then the very fast one and as soon as I see my target I move ahead of it and the second it touches the line I fire.

Now I hit them with every shot, not wasting my time on the fastest ones I cannot hit them at all .

re dog tag rewards other than the tags themselves which I assume will vanish once the event is over "shame" there isn't much worth my time other than the camo.

The Directives for 5 points are not for me I have loads and never use them

Personal reserves I use but I have currently 225 tickets not wasting 50 of them on a personal reserve

200 for a special pain finish for 200 that at least is permanent and can be swapped from tank to tank so much more useful.

I have the fire Bulge and the Jack o Lantern ones already so guess its the football fan 2018 for me

But that's ok some events I do just for fun.

Edited by Gremlin182, 28 September 2019 - 10:38 PM.

PointZero #107 Posted 29 September 2019 - 05:42 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 50656 battles

View PostGremlin182, on 29 September 2019 - 12:30 AM, said:

I started shooting the slowest tanks you use the large vertical gun marks on the retical and after a bit of practice you can hit one of them every shot.

Then I discovered that the second fastest could be hit by using the smaller verticle line further out than the big ones that got me hitting those tanks more often than not.

So now I wait let the slow tank pass then the very fast one and as soon as I see my target I move ahead of it and the second it touches the line I fire.

Now I hit them with every shot, not wasting my time on the fastest ones I cannot hit them at all .

Tried the mode once and been playing "Quartermaster" ever since, sure it's less tank related and a bit boring but it reliably gets me 4 tickets per game with occational 7, was able to collect yesterdays 22 tickets with the first 5 tries.

View PostGremlin182, on 29 September 2019 - 12:30 AM, said:

Personal reserves I use but I have currently 225 tickets not wasting 50 of them on a personal reserve

The price also goes up as you buy them, 1st one is 50, 2nd is +50% = 75 and so on. If you are planning on buying 2 sets of the same camo you'll need 500 tickets as the price jacks up to 300.

jack_timber #108 Posted 29 September 2019 - 10:47 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 49339 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostGremlin182, on 28 September 2019 - 09:30 PM, said:

Now I hit them with every shot, not wasting my time on the fastest ones I cannot hit them at all

Hey Gremlin there is another way I have found that is very easy to get tickets off the tank shooting game....

I get 10 year old grandson to complete, his reactions are lightening fast:)

Gruff_ #109 Posted 29 September 2019 - 01:42 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 28865 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT
When does the ticket shop close?

guest273 #110 Posted 08 October 2019 - 09:44 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 37997 battles
  • [LUCH] LUCH
The quartermaster one was fun:
And I was quite good at it:

Haha, went trough this forum just to see what people thought of these mini-games, you know, like someone saying that the shooting range was easier because of some simple trick you could hit the quick ones instantly, and INSTEAD I see someone was posting how to clear the game cache, haha. If I want a working car I gotta pump the tires on it, install a steering wheel and put in the windows myself haha no thanks. My favorite part was when reinstalling the game didn't fix the 5 in a row crashes. Thanks for nothing, haha. What a scam.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users