A brand new disappointment from WG

TS-5 offers wg disappointment again screwed up

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

tankerhacker #1 Posted 18 September 2019 - 01:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6395 battles

So today I come back from school and open WG Game center , I check the announcements and I see "TS-5 : Time to break through" ( sell offer for TS-5 ) , I open it and what do I see ... Money Hungry shaggers ... They are selling the TS-5 (a TD that I played 6-7 hours a day to get for a whole week even skipped some school days to get) for ~$35 ... for the ones that don't know ... it used to cost ~$75 if You haven't completed any tasks from the event... They are selling a TD that used to be so fckin expensive for less money than the Skorpion G ?! They are just HUMILIATING the people's work ... Me and maybe a lot other F2P players sh!t our a$$es to get this "EXPENSIVE" tank to get screwed 6 months later ...

Thanks WG , I see that you appreciate some lil money than the respect of YOUR community ... Congratulations ... :facepalm:

12:33 Added after 4 minute
And now I checked ... even the Progeotto mod 46 is more expensive ( Don't get me wrong I like that tank but a TD with armor comparable with that of the MAUS to be cheaper than a medium with almost paper armor and less dmg ...) 

Edited by tankerhacker, 18 September 2019 - 01:34 PM.

Homer_J #2 Posted 18 September 2019 - 02:40 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 32256 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Posttankerhacker, on 18 September 2019 - 01:29 PM, said:

it used to cost ~$75 if You haven't completed any tasks from the event...

If you paid that amount you also got all the other rewards from the event.  Those credits/premium days/consumables/reserves/equipment/whatever did not come free.

You chose to work like a slave for it.  Other choose to work a few less hours for it.  We all knew it would be for sale at a regular price eventually.

Orkbert #3 Posted 18 September 2019 - 04:23 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28146 battles

View Posttankerhacker, on 18 September 2019 - 01:29 PM, said:

it used to cost ~$75 if You haven't completed any tasks from the event...

and you could get it without paying any money if you completed all tasks, a point which you only indirectly mentioned.

So basically you now complain that others can now buy a tank that you got for free (or with as much of a discount as your week long playing had yielded, another point which you choose to withhold)

Not to mention that you were already able to play that tank in the past six months, something which today's buyers couldn't do.

Edited by Orkbert, 18 September 2019 - 04:25 PM.

Gruff_ #4 Posted 18 September 2019 - 04:31 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21406 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

F2P also I worked up to the 90% discount during the marathon so paid £5 for it I have no problems with it being sold now.

The marathon gave us a 5 man bia crew this offer doesn't.

Also if you are going to skip school at least do something worth remembering later in life with that time rather than waste it grinding on this silly game :)

tankerhacker #5 Posted 18 September 2019 - 06:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6395 battles

View PostOrkbert, on 18 September 2019 - 05:23 PM, said:

and you could get it without paying any money if you completed all tasks, a point which you only indirectly mentioned.

So basically you now complain that others can now buy a tank that you got for free (or with as much of a discount as your week long playing had yielded, another point which you choose to withhold)

Not to mention that you were already able to play that tank in the past six months, something which today's buyers couldn't do.

Yes , I agree with You , You are 100% right! And I do appreciate Your optimism and the point that I had 6 months , but I feel like it got NERFED , dispersion and other gun-handling stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users