Jump to content


Please explain


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

CitOijen #1 Posted 19 September 2019 - 04:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16278 battles
  • 34
  • [RHPO1] RHPO1
  • Member since:
    04-24-2015

Can somebody explain to me the following: I play Frontline in a medium tier 8 tank like a Centurion which has 1400 hp. I get hit once or maybe twice and I'm dead. This doesn't happen seldom but in almost every game i play. This sucks of course but is also much different from my experience in random battles. 

Which is the reason I don't play Frontline after maybe 3 games getting sick in frustration.

No fun for you !



4nt #2 Posted 19 September 2019 - 04:06 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29215 battles
  • 1,584
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013
Maybe, just maybe do following steps.

A. Activate replays. Tends to lessen such occurences by 90%, particularily If you watch them whenever odd things happen.

B. Enable hitlog from options too while at it.

C. Don't drive sideways to ISU-152.

RockyRoller #3 Posted 19 September 2019 - 04:12 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 37971 battles
  • 1,575
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS
  • Member since:
    06-15-2016

Some players just have good eyesight, better mouse to monitor co ordination, more time invested in a tank, and computer/internet than you.

 

That in the end is mostly all it comes down to. They see you sooner, target your weak spots faster, and take you out quick with less crew/tank disadvantages.

 

 

You can get mods that report after the battle where they hit you, so if you use these mods you can now plan not to expose these areas at all?



Xandania #4 Posted 19 September 2019 - 04:38 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42798 battles
  • 1,692
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

Hit maybe twice you say...

 

Are you getting hit by air- or artystrike? They tend to do take away quite a bit of your HP if they hit...



mecanos #5 Posted 19 September 2019 - 05:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11138 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    07-27-2011

View PostCitOijen, on 19 September 2019 - 05:02 PM, said:

Can somebody explain to me the following: I play Frontline in a medium tier 8 tank like a Centurion which has 1400 hp. I get hit once or maybe twice and I'm dead. This doesn't happen seldom but in almost every game i play. This sucks of course but is also much different from my experience in random battles. 

Which is the reason I don't play Frontline after maybe 3 games getting sick in frustration.

No fun for you !

Cheats and hacks as always.



Miepie #6 Posted 19 September 2019 - 05:26 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4033 battles
  • 1,061
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018
Don't drive forward into a new zone while the big turret-guns are still active for that zone?

Kartoshkaya #7 Posted 19 September 2019 - 05:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27383 battles
  • 950
  • [HAPY-] HAPY-
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015

View PostCitOijen, on 19 September 2019 - 04:02 PM, said:

Can somebody explain to me the following: I play Frontline in a medium tier 8 tank like a Centurion which has 1400 hp. I get hit once or maybe twice and I'm dead. This doesn't happen seldom but in almost every game i play. This sucks of course but is also much different from my experience in random battles. 

Which is the reason I don't play Frontline after maybe 3 games getting sick in frustration.

No fun for you !

 

Do you have the minimap ?

 

Anyway, the most honest answer you can get is that you suck at this game. If you can't even tell what killed you then your wasting your time on this game.

 

No hope for you !



Bordhaw #8 Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:33 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14894 battles
  • 4,877
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostCitOijen, on 19 September 2019 - 03:02 PM, said:

Can somebody explain to me the following:

 

Youre not a Tier 8 player. 

 



malachi6 #9 Posted 20 September 2019 - 12:57 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 50920 battles
  • 4,255
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

View PostKartoshkaya, on 19 September 2019 - 05:31 PM, said:

 

Do you have the minimap ?

 

Anyway, the most honest answer you can get is that you suck at this game. If you can't even tell what killed you then your wasting your time on this game.

 

No hope for you !

 

Not sure any activity you do that you enjoy, is a waste of time.  From other peoples perspective, spending large portions of your life playing video games at all is a waste of time.  Does not mean they are correct.



TungstenHitman #10 Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:26 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 30631 battles
  • 5,765
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

....

 


Edited by TungstenHitman, 20 September 2019 - 01:49 PM.


Kartoshkaya #11 Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27383 battles
  • 950
  • [HAPY-] HAPY-
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015

View Postmalachi6, on 20 September 2019 - 12:57 PM, said:

 

Not sure any activity you do that you enjoy, is a waste of time.  From other peoples perspective, spending large portions of your life playing video games at all is a waste of time.  Does not mean they are correct.

Because when someone say he's getting sick of frustration you understand that he is enjoying playing the game ?

I don't understand it the same way



malachi6 #12 Posted 20 September 2019 - 03:46 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 50920 battles
  • 4,255
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

View PostKartoshkaya, on 20 September 2019 - 01:37 PM, said:

Because when someone say he's getting sick of frustration you understand that he is enjoying playing the game ?

I don't understand it the same way

 

Frustration does not exclude enjoyment, does it?  It's an opportunity cost.  If the enjoyment outweighs the frustration, then the activity may be worthwhile.

 

Also,  I was addressing the point that the OP was wasting his time.  Time is only wasted by the person wasting it.  Only they can judge if that opportunity cost is worth paying, it's not for other people to judge.  They can advise but that is different.



Falathi #13 Posted 20 September 2019 - 05:00 PM

    Field Marshal

  • WG Staff
  • 19841 battles
  • 11,168
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    05-04-2012

View PostCitOijen, on 19 September 2019 - 04:02 PM, said:

Can somebody explain to me the following: I play Frontline in a medium tier 8 tank like a Centurion which has 1400 hp. I get hit once or maybe twice and I'm dead. This doesn't happen seldom but in almost every game i play. This sucks of course but is also much different from my experience in random battles. 

Which is the reason I don't play Frontline after maybe 3 games getting sick in frustration.

No fun for you !

 

Hi!

As already mentioned in the thread: recording and later sharing replays would help a lot as replays can be checked and it`s possible to verify what happened. 
Just in case - I assume you do not count cases when your ammo rack exploded? I`m asking as if the second shot makes ammunition explode then it does not matter anymore how much HP did the tank have. The result is always the total destruction of the vehicle in question. 



MeNoobTank #14 Posted 20 September 2019 - 05:39 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16491 battles
  • 935
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC
  • Member since:
    02-16-2017

View PostFalathi, on 20 September 2019 - 05:00 PM, said:

 

Hi!

As already mentioned in the thread: recording and later sharing replays would help a lot as replays can be checked and it`s possible to verify what happened. 
Just in case - I assume you do not count cases when your ammo rack exploded? I`m asking as if the second shot makes ammunition explode then it does not matter anymore how much HP did the tank have. The result is always the total destruction of the vehicle in question. 

 

This happened to me some days ago. I was in my WZ 5A and one random Obj 705 appear behind me. I was full HP and he one shoted me from that one and first hit...that lucky guy.


Edited by MeNoobTank, 20 September 2019 - 05:40 PM.


ALLAHBADALLAH #15 Posted 20 September 2019 - 07:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 299 battles
  • 3
  • [OZ77] OZ77
  • Member since:
    06-29-2019

In tier 2, there are several tanks with 2 crew.  On occasion, an HE shell will kill both, or 2 consecutive shots will kill both crew, leaving the tank with HP, and a dead crew, meaning dead tank.

Some lol moments occur this happens and player is like, wth, I still have hp....



SovietBias #16 Posted 20 September 2019 - 09:27 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38419 battles
  • 1,590
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

View Post4nt, on 19 September 2019 - 03:06 PM, said:

 

C. Don't drive sideways to ISU-152.

 

Solid advice right here, OP.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users