Getting tired of all those mission's crap...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

catatpillar #1 Posted 21 September 2019 - 11:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22912 battles

Whenever i select a mission, the game starting to "help" with not so appropriate maps or not at all appropriate tanks selection.

And the case is the same for all the missions i select, not only the examples i will give you right now. I will understand 100 games of mismatches, but hell i can't face a proper game from about 400+ games in MT or LT, 150+ in HT, and not a single good opportunity to finish last SPG mission (for T55a) from about 200+ games (Himmelsdorf and Paris ftw!).

LT's/ For example - if you select LT mission, you get into a team of 4-5 LT's, against 4-5 LT's. Or if you are lonely LT you got 90% of getting Himmelsdorf. This rant going on since 400+ games made in two tier 8 LT's. Just made 10 games in LT, and i haven't been in a game with less than 3 LT's from each side. No wonder, WoT got the most LT's compared to other classes. But then again why do you have to put insane mission numbers that can be done only with EBR in the current meta, and only if you are the lone scout on your team, and ofc on appropriate map for that.

HT's/ Let's proceed to Heavy Tanks (HT's). You need to make 12000 damage combined (blocked, received, damage done, damage assisted). BOOM here you go with an open map (to spice the things up with 3 artilleries per team, just in case you chose to play Emil 2 and go hull down)! Clap, clap, clap...

TD's/ Kill 3-4 heavy tanks. No problem, there you go with only ONE heavy tank per team, or ZERO heavy tanks per team. 

MT's/ You need to make 2500 damage to Tank Destroyers (TD's). Boom, there you go - receiving games with NO destroyers at all, or not enough HIT POINTS combined on them (if you pick tier 8-9 tank). 

shot_027.jpg

shot_028.jpg

Dear Wargaming, mind that some people pay for their purchases in your store with real life jobs. We are not all streamers, sitting whole day infront the PC, playing tanks. And we don't have the opportunity to make 100+ games per day. Rethink your missions objectives, please.

Edit: Ofc, the scenarios are "the right ones" whenever i don't play the appropriate tank:

- If i pick SPG, only one LT per team.

- If i pick HT you got plenty of TD's... so they can pen easily your heavy armor.
Etc... When you dont need them - you got them perfect scenarios.

Edited by catatpillar, 21 September 2019 - 11:45 AM.

kaneloon #2 Posted 21 September 2019 - 11:45 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 31149 battles
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0

I fully agree. Another problem is that it motivates players (good players too, whatever they may say) to ask for "help" or to full food/gold ...

For my part I decided it was just not worth the pain.

Edited by kaneloon, 21 September 2019 - 11:46 AM.

Bordhaw #3 Posted 21 September 2019 - 12:15 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 15293 battles

View Postcatatpillar, on 21 September 2019 - 10:36 AM, said:

Whenever i select a mission, the game starting to "help" with not so appropriate maps or not at all appropriate tanks selection.

And the case is the same for all the missions i select, not only the examples i will give you right now. I will understand 100 games of mismatches, but hell i can't face a proper game from about 400+ games in MT or LT, 150+ in HT, and not a single good opportunity to finish last SPG mission (for T55a) from about 200+ games (Himmelsdorf and Paris ftw!).

LT's/ For example - if you select LT mission, you get into a team of 4-5 LT's, against 4-5 LT's. Or if you are lonely LT you got 90% of getting Himmelsdorf. This rant going on since 400+ games made in two tier 8 LT's. Just made 10 games in LT, and i haven't been in a game with less than 3 LT's from each side. No wonder, WoT got the most LT's compared to other classes. But then again why do you have to put insane mission numbers that can be done only with EBR in the current meta, and only if you are the lone scout on your team, and ofc on appropriate map for that.

HT's/ Let's proceed to Heavy Tanks (HT's). You need to make 12000 damage combined (blocked, received, damage done, damage assisted). BOOM here you go with an open map (to spice the things up with 3 artilleries per team, just in case you chose to play Emil 2 and go hull down)! Clap, clap, clap...

TD's/ Kill 3-4 heavy tanks. No problem, there you go with only ONE heavy tank per team, or ZERO heavy tanks per team. 

MT's/ You need to make 2500 damage to Tank Destroyers (TD's). Boom, there you go - receiving games with NO destroyers at all, or not enough HIT POINTS combined on them (if you pick tier 8-9 tank). 

shot_027.jpg

shot_028.jpg

Dear Wargaming, mind that some people pay for their purchases in your store with real life jobs. We are not all streamers, sitting whole day infront the PC, playing tanks. And we don't have the opportunity to make 100+ games per day. Rethink your missions objectives, please.

Edit: Ofc, the scenarios are "the right ones" whenever i don't play the appropriate tank:

- If i pick SPG, only one LT per team.

- If i pick HT you got plenty of TD's... so they can pen easily your heavy armor.
Etc... When you dont need them - you got them perfect scenarios.

You trying too hard.

Just select the missions and play normally and the missions will complete themselves. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users