• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

freesteelbullet #1 Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6098 battles
  • [M_A_I] M_A_I

Hi!

I been playing wot PC version on my mobile with Vortex application, its cloud gaming, and it really works! Been playing with a Xbox one controller very well, it worked like the console version. For better accuracy we can use bluetooth mouse and keyboard. I am traveling a lot, now I have the game in my pocket. Don't have to play wot blitz anymore! And you can play by any low spec laptop the game by browser or with official program. I plan to bay a 10" tablet now. I think this is the future of gaming, you don't need a powerful and expensive machine to play games anymore. Cheers! 

Attached Files

• Attached File   Screenshot_20190922-171444_Vortex.jpg   924.73K

Edited by freesteelbullet, 22 September 2019 - 04:16 PM.

jabster #2 Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:16 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12771 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postfreesteelbullet, on 22 September 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

Hi!

I been playing wot PC version on my mobile with Vortex application, its cloud gaming, and it really works! Been playing with a Xbox one controller very well, it worked like the console version. For better accuracy we can use bluetooth mouse and keyboard. I am traveling a lot, now I have the game in my pocket. Don't have to play wot blitz anymore! And you can play by any low spec laptop the game by browser or with official program. I plan to bay a 10" tablet now. I think this is the future of gaming, you don't need a powerful and expensive machine to play games anymore. Cheers! 

How weird, your post almost sounds like something that would have been composed in the marketing department.

freesteelbullet #3 Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6098 battles
  • [M_A_I] M_A_I
I know how it's sounds, but the application it's real and works... 
15:23 Added after 4 minute
I am at work now (for a month), in a shipyard and I found a way to play the game on my mobile because I left my laptop home, it is too heavy to carry. 

DarkAri #4 Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:36 PM

Sergeant

• Veteran
  • 11 battles
How this is related to World of Tanks Gameplay?
I closing this thread for advertisement. 

Also tagged with Vortex

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users