Jump to content


Make Turbo Great Again

Join Team Turbo!

  • Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

vasilinhorulezz #21 Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:30 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29024 battles
  • 2,089
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 24 September 2019 - 05:43 AM, said:

So far so good. :great:

 


Traitors.



XxKuzkina_MatxX #22 Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:47 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 53231 battles
  • 5,631
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View Postvasilinhorulezz, on 24 September 2019 - 09:30 PM, said:

Traitors.

 

"When in Rome..." i guess. :)



8126Jakobsson #23 Posted 24 September 2019 - 09:22 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 83219 battles
  • 5,988
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

 

This guy is from the worst team. He need more Turbo. 



Balc0ra #24 Posted 24 September 2019 - 09:24 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 75417 battles
  • 22,026
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 24 September 2019 - 07:54 AM, said:


Thank you kind sir. Leaderboard has me at 1430 points in 66 games. 

 

66? Well I've only had time for 35 races. But 880 points in tho. My recuit and his 30 missions will be to late for their 200 points at this rate. As it's going way faster then expected. 


Edited by Balc0ra, 24 September 2019 - 09:30 PM.


Wintermute_1 #25 Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:01 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 52885 battles
  • 2,531
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013

Why wouldn't Team Turbo win all the stages now? Given; the teams are now fixed, the variables affecting them are the same, they all have large populations in the 10's thousands meaning individuals have almost no effect and Turbo seem to winning this stage pretty easily. 

I'd expect them to go on and win every stage unless WG change something to try to make it more of a competition.



_6i6_ #26 Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:10 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21824 battles
  • 519
  • Member since:
    03-22-2018
66 races in one day??

Jumping_Turtle #27 Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:30 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 72092 battles
  • 8,416
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostWintermute_1, on 24 September 2019 - 10:01 PM, said:

Why wouldn't Team Turbo win all the stages now? Given; the teams are now fixed, the variables affecting them are the same, they all have large populations in the 10's thousands meaning individuals have almost no effect and Turbo seem to winning this stage pretty easily. 

I'd expect them to go on and win every stage unless WG change something to try to make it more of a competition.

 

Perhaps they get bored when they have all the rewards and stop racing



Wintermute_1 #28 Posted 24 September 2019 - 11:16 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 52885 battles
  • 2,531
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 24 September 2019 - 10:30 PM, said:

 

Perhaps they get bored when they have all the rewards and stop racing

 

Aren't the rewards reset for each stage? Not the crew, the other stuff. If they aren't thats quite alot of gold they'll be giving away each day. 

 



Jumping_Turtle #29 Posted 24 September 2019 - 11:22 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 72092 battles
  • 8,416
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostWintermute_1, on 24 September 2019 - 11:16 PM, said:

 

Aren't the rewards reset for each stage? Not the crew, the other stuff. If they aren't thats quite alot of gold they'll be giving away each day. 

 

 

No idea. What I did noticed is that the difference in points between Turbo and Turtle is always the same as Turtle and Clutch. Thats a bit hard to believe.



Jumping_Turtle #30 Posted 25 September 2019 - 12:14 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 72092 battles
  • 8,416
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 24 September 2019 - 07:54 AM, said:


Thank you kind sir. Leaderboard has me at 1430 points in 66 games. 

 

71 races for me.

 



XxKuzkina_MatxX #31 Posted 25 September 2019 - 02:52 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 53231 battles
  • 5,631
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

A few hours later...

 



undutchable80 #32 Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:08 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13561 battles
  • 4,509
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 25 September 2019 - 02:52 AM, said:

A few hours later...

 

2.2 million lead by turtle over Olenenko in just a few hours lost...? :sceptic:



8126Jakobsson #33 Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:10 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 83219 battles
  • 5,988
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

 

Got that Turtle loser as well. He can't Turbo.

 

Guess I'm gonna slack off now when I have collected everything. Sorry team. :child:



XxKuzkina_MatxX #34 Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:19 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 53231 battles
  • 5,631
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View Postundutchable80, on 25 September 2019 - 10:08 AM, said:

2.2 million lead by turtle over Olenenko in just a few hours lost...? :sceptic:

 

Sorry Dutch, i don't get this post but i didn't choose Olenenko in any of my accounts. Team Olenenko is also doing badly in RU and NA.



undutchable80 #35 Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:44 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13561 battles
  • 4,509
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 25 September 2019 - 07:19 AM, said:

 

Sorry Dutch, i don't get this post but i didn't choose Olenenko in any of my accounts. Team Olenenko is also doing badly in RU and NA.

My bad mate. Misinterpreted your graphs. Didnt realise they were 2 different ones. I thought your top one showed the point spread between the teams at time A. And your second graph at time B. The gap between Turtle and Olenko vanished ' in a few hours', so I was sceptical how that was possible. 

 

What I failed to realise was that the top graph is for the teams performance and the bottom graph is the top 100 players distribution & performance. 

06:46 Added after 1 minute

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 25 September 2019 - 07:10 AM, said:

 

 

Got that Turtle loser as well. He can't Turbo.

 

Guess I'm gonna slack off now when I have collected everything. Sorry team. :child:

Good. Gives Team Turtle a chance to catch up on the overall leaderboard. ;)



XxKuzkina_MatxX #36 Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:50 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 53231 battles
  • 5,631
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View Postundutchable80, on 25 September 2019 - 10:44 AM, said:

My bad mate. Misinterpreted your graphs. Didnt realise they were 2 different ones. I thought your top one showed the point spread between the teams at time A. And your second graph at time B. The gap between Turtle and Olenko vanished ' in a few hours', so I was sceptical how that was possible. 

 

What I failed to realise was that the top graph is for the teams performance and the bottom graph is the top 100 players distribution & performance.

 

Ah, you thought they're cooking the books. Not yet my friend, not yet. ;)


Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 25 September 2019 - 09:28 AM.


8126Jakobsson #37 Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:55 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 83219 battles
  • 5,988
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
(they probably will cook it to make it more interesting though, it's not like they have not done it before..) 

Miepie #38 Posted 25 September 2019 - 09:06 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5335 battles
  • 1,622
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 25 September 2019 - 07:55 AM, said:

(they probably will cook it to make it more interesting though, it's not like they have not done it before..)

WG on Friday: "For the late-comers: you can now pay us 1000 gold to join a team, but the only team you can choose is Team Red". :D



Jumping_Turtle #39 Posted 25 September 2019 - 10:19 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 72092 battles
  • 8,416
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 25 September 2019 - 07:10 AM, said:

 

Got that Turtle loser as well. He can't Turbo.

 

 

He has to go in your Tortoise of course and later in the Turtle TD.

 

Quote

Guess I'm gonna slack off now when I have collected everything. Sorry team.

 

Curious. What emblems did you guys get. We got the angry looking Turtle for our tank, but what was your emblem ?

 



undutchable80 #40 Posted 25 September 2019 - 10:29 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13561 battles
  • 4,509
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 25 September 2019 - 10:19 AM, said:

 

 

Curious. What emblems did you guys get. We got the angry looking Turtle for our tank, but what was your emblem ?

 

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2019/09/18/wot-tank-races-3-teams-actually-4-to-choose-from/






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users