Looking for clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

TD01 #1 Posted 23 September 2019 - 12:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24631 battles

So, recently come back to this game (3 months ago) and turns out still having some fun (crazy right). Was away from this game on/off for around 4 years. last time i played properly bulldog still had an auto loader and the 215b, 183 and fv4202 t10s were in the game, all which i have now lost, my own fault tho. Dont have much in the way of experience when it comes to Cw's and never done the other clan stuff. Have done Cw's before and the campaign thing for the Vk reward tank which i have sold since. Although i played Clan battles back then, i was always an arty player (for reasons). Its why i sold my 183, 215b and fv to fund the arty grinds not thinking id never be able to buy them again :/. So pretty much zero experience in Clan battle gameplay and next to no tanks for it. Currently have, 140, super conq, JPe100, leo1 and CGC (most played random tank, its bad i know). Can also rebuy/buy around 5 more t10s although by the looks of other threads they are not used.  

Ideally would like to try more clan related battles but not be forced into playing them. Platoons are also welcomed. 

Nayonac #2 Posted 23 September 2019 - 01:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22635 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

Hi TD01,

BC-X are recruiting currently, we can offer Clan games and a friendly atmosphere, we use Both Teamspeak and discord.

We only have one rule and that is when your in tanks you join the teamspeak  other then that its just turn up and play.

Our recruitment thread for full details

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/722219-british-centurions-auxilia-bc-x-are-recruiting/

Some details below, message me if your interested 

[BC-X] British Centurions Auxilia

“Aut viam inveniam aut faciam”

We are the clan for those who want to play and the same competitive level of [-B-C-], but don’t meet their requirements.

We are currently focusing our competitive play at tier VIII and X,  but regularly do tier X advances and strongholds.

Join our clan come on Teamspeak or discord or make an application via the link below  

https://eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500072856/

Join our discord 

https://discordapp.com/invite/mFP9g3K

ManlyGlitterPony #3 Posted 23 September 2019 - 04:26 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5476 battles
  • [PDV-A] PDV-A

Hey TD01,

we would be glad to have you here :)

USAGI is an international clan, playing on the global map (Tier X and VIII), sh and the campaigns. 

We don’t want you to hang around on discord 24/7 but we expect our members to join clan activities when they are online and have time for it. If you are interested or have questions just ask me here, ingame or send a pm.

cheers :medal:

DuckPhobia #4 Posted 23 September 2019 - 04:41 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8638 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

View PostManlyGlitterPony, on 23 September 2019 - 03:26 PM, said:

Hey TD01,

we would be glad to have you here :)

USAGI is an international clan, playing on the global map (Tier X and VIII), sh and the campaigns. 

We don’t want you to hang around on discord 24/7 but we expect our members to join clan activities when they are online and have time for it. If you are interested or have questions just ask me here, ingame or send a pm.

cheers :medal:

Get outta here USAGI......Shoo Shoo, you already have enough people join you :P

ManlyGlitterPony #5 Posted 23 September 2019 - 05:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5476 battles
  • [PDV-A] PDV-A

View PostDuckPhobia, on 23 September 2019 - 04:41 PM, said:

Get outta here USAGI......Shoo Shoo, you already have enough people join you :P

I demand a trial by combat ...rock paper scissors should do it :D:izmena:...gl with your clan mate, you are really a hard-working recruiter

warriornl #6 Posted 24 September 2019 - 09:40 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20110 battles
  • [OX1DE] OX1DE

Hello TD01,

We've just started the new OX1DE. With the core of excellent players we have an immensely strong base and extremely experienced FC's.

Or hop on our Discord to have a chat in person: https://discord.gg/yRS86FP

Let me know what you decide and you're always welcome to ask more.

Best regards,

WarriorNL

DuckPhobia #7 Posted 24 September 2019 - 09:44 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8638 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

View PostManlyGlitterPony, on 23 September 2019 - 04:36 PM, said:

I demand a trial by combat ...rock paper scissors should do it :D:izmena:...gl with your clan mate, you are really a hard-working recruiter

Rock, paper, Scissors it is SIR! 

Thanks bud and tbh makes me useful in my own clan since I don't FC all that much, either that or I am relegated to cleaning the locker room out. 

adamsupreme #8 Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19353 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

https://discord.gg/V4J9WN

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users